Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Johann said:

Has anyone broken down the CYL results into game/gender tables and analysis yet like that one thread from last time?

I compiled a text document that has the results of both CYL events broken down by game. I'll attach it here for you and anyone else who is interested.

FE Heroes CYL Results by Game.txt

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I compiled a text document that has the results of both CYL events broken down by game. I'll attach it here for you and anyone else who is interested.

FE Heroes CYL Results by Game.txt

Ooh, nice, thanks~!

I like how SD Tomas got the exact same number of votes across both CYL polls.

It's a nice enough banner that I'd want to save up at least enough orbs to do one full circle instead of just taking the single freebie, so I'm going to have to sit on it for a few days or so. My summoning hand twitches!

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Sothe, Matthew and Kagero as colorless focuses on a *4-*5 focus would make my day.

Matthew merges, LnD Fodder (and another Dagger I want to build) and a change for a +ATK Kagero.

For everyone else it's Hone SPD 3, LnD3 and the former best dagger unit in the game. Can't beat that with a stick.

No need for Kagero. She has been my first 5* unit ever and carried me through the beginning of the game. I got a +ATK/-DEF Kagero waiting for a promotion in my baracks, but I'm not using daggers lately and I really don't know what to do with her. 

(Also no need for Hone SPD fodder. My failed mission for a horse Eirika gave me many regular Eirikas (and off-focus BH!Roy and Roy *lol*) and I also upgraded the seal to level 3). 

Made one full pull on the new banner (all of those skills are useful) and at least it gave me a 3* +SPD/-DEF Eliwood who will be the base of my 4*+10 Eliwood with Blazing Durandal (currently +ATK/-HP). 

I'm most likely skipping on the special heroes banner, and I want both Elincia and Tana, so I'm going to summon on this banner.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm most likely skipping on the special heroes banner, and I want both Elincia and Tana, so I'm going to summon on this banner.

And then the special banner has Tana and Elincia. Just save your orbs until the datamine or trailer.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

And then the special banner has Tana and Elincia. Just save your orbs until the datamine or trailer.

No, like ... I want the regular versions of Tana and Elincia. I want all of the Sacred Stones royals (4/7, including the free Joshua and Lyon, not counting the second Eirika) and Elincia would be the best fourth member on my flying princess flier emblem team. I like both as characters, but not enough so that I'd pull for their special versions.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

No, like ... I want the regular versions of Tana and Elincia. I want all of the Sacred Stones royals (4/7, including the free Joshua and Lyon, not counting the second Eirika) and Elincia would be the best fourth member on my flying princess flier emblem team. I like both as characters, but not enough so that I'd pull for their special versions.

Oh, okay. Caeda's Wing Sword is also coming out so I'm interested in what it has to offer.

I've only pulled two 4* Caedas ever and only kept the first one who is +spd. Hopefully whatever Wing Sword does, it leverages speed more than attack because that 25 base attack at neutral hurts. Or doesn't hurt, to be more precise.

Felicia's even dodgier because my best one currently is +Res -Def, she's not all that common a pull for me. Chrom on the other hand, while rare, is all set with +Atk -Res, so much so that I might promote him regardless of how good the new Falchion is.

As for the movement skill banners, I'd love a Tana (even though her super-happy face is a bit unsettling), could use an Elincia to fix up my two -Atk +HP ones, and while I have no need of Amelia, I like opening greens because of the higher chance of 5-stars and the need for a good Cherche.

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh, okay. Caeda's Wing Sword is also coming out so I'm interested in what it has to offer.

The flying princess flier emblem team I want to build has Caeda (fortify fliers), Minerva (ward fliers), Hinoka (hone fliers), and Elincia (flier formation+inherit goad fliers). Of the four, Elincia is the only one I lack so I'd like to pull her! Sure, it's not a great team by any means, but that's why it's more of a theme team and not all that serious XD

I never claimed to make the most optimal use of my feathers.
image.png?width=284&height=506image.png?width=284&height=506image.png?width=284&height=506

He's no Cherche in Atk or Def, but even woodcutters need some love too. Maybe next time I'll promote Sharena or Anna... or I'll just keep making spur-of-the-moment choices like this, who knows.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll just keep making spur-of-the-moment choices like this, who knows.

Speaking of spur-of-the-moment choices, I haven’t shared mine yet on this thread:

Screenshot_20180206_232217.png

Ike finally decided to show his head on the hero fest banner, and was immediately gobbled up by Tiki.
I was considering Oboro too, but Tiki won because of her dragonity and DC.

She’ll get hard QR3 eventually.

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

And nothing. They really like holding back. Bait banner at least for those interested.

They’re saving it for the version update. Speaking of pulls, my freebie pull was a 3* Frederick. Now to wait for that update and the new banner. 

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I never claimed to make the most optimal use of my feathers.

He's no Cherche in Atk or Def, but even woodcutters need some love too. Maybe next time I'll promote Sharena or Anna... or I'll just keep making spur-of-the-moment choices like this, who knows.

I'm not asking why to promote him (I'll ldo the same in the future), but why do you promote at level 20? 

@DefaultBeep Nice! Always great to see Barst love!

I'm still debating if I should upgrade the +Atk one or the +Spd one but he will be upgraded one day

Well I upgraded one for the convo and gave his Brave Axe+ to Frederick, but I will train one up properly someday. I just have a lot of axe users right now to go through.

@Vaximillian Neat! Anna's blessings shone upon you!

I always approve of Adult Tiki builds! She needs more recognition!

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm not asking why to promote him (I'll ldo the same in the future), but why do you promote at level 20? 

Oh, I just used crystals to get him to level 20 so I could promote him as soon as possible. I had another Barst that I had at 4-star level 40, but I only recently got this +Atk/-Res one, so he hadn't been trained yet. I normally do go to 4-star level 40 before promoting otherwise.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@DefaultBeep Nice! Always great to see Barst love!

I'm still debating if I should upgrade the +Atk one or the +Spd one but he will be upgraded one day

Well I upgraded one for the convo and gave his Brave Axe+ to Frederick, but I will train one up properly someday. I just have a lot of axe users right now to go through.

I feel bad for the fate he's had in Heroes, considering I liked him a good bit in SD and NM, so it only felt fair to give him some bias eventually, heh. I suppose what boon you go for really just depends on what you want him to do; I went with +Atk since I'm just going for a standard Brave/DB3 build (for now at least), but other axes would probably work better with +Spd instead.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I feel bad for the fate he's had in Heroes, considering I liked him a good bit in SD and NM, so it only felt fair to give him some bias eventually, heh. I suppose what boon you go for really just depends on what you want him to do; I went with +Atk since I'm just going for a standard Brave/DB3 build (for now at least), but other axes would probably work better with +Spd instead.

True. I suppose if I want to go Slaying Axe then +Spd is the way to go...but no Amelia.

I mean, I can give him Killer Axe+ I guess. Then I can just upgrade that right? Does it matter if he upgrades it to Salying or if the Killer Axe holder upgrades it to Salying Axe, then passes it onto him?

Wasn;t there a particular oddity about Killer and Slaying Axe inheritance?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I just used crystals to get him to level 20 so I could promote him as soon as possible. I had another Barst that I had at 4-star level 40, but I only recently got this +Atk/-Res one, so he hadn't been trained yet. I normally do go to 4-star level 40 before promoting otherwise.

If it's a unit I actually use, I level it up manually to get SP easier (especially on double SP events). No need to go to level 40 before promoting, but level 34/35 doesn't hurt. 

My current training group is Soleil, Laslow (they get along nice) and Eliwood and their SP get boosted by Gray. 

@Vaximillian Cool Tiki! She is missing Ignis for an adult barbecue though.