Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Less than 5 hours into the reset and I already have a defense win.

I would like to meet your team one time in Arena. Of course I would have to be careful to avoid an opening attack by any of them, but i.e. Cherche could one-round everybody. 

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

My win was against a +7 Marth with a refinement to boot.

For one second I thought you had 8 incidents while pulling for Chrome. ^^'

That's the lead unit of the other player who lost to you. Perhaps Marth wasn't on the arena team, but since it's most likely one of his higher merged units, probably he was.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd would say WoM is amazing in Arena Defense, but for TT, I'd honestly prefer to have a healing dance. My units tend to stick close together for a TT and I hate them being at low health. Hopefully a future dancer... one that drops to 4*... has this skill ^.^''

WoM is great in TTs if you run a Desperation unit who wants to be at low health. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

but usually WoM is the superior one. Saved me a lot of times.

That depends on the team. In arena it comes to use sometimes, since I run two Desperation units (Cordelia & BH!Roy). 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Fanlivia would like that + debuff daggers + double BoL seal for TTs.

Never got her. I like the style of her art better than that of the sword variant. 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

WoM is great in TTs if you run a Desperation unit who wants to be at low health. 

I run Reinhardt and Xander with a dancer and a bonus, so the higher the health, the better for me :)

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I would like to meet your team one time in Arena. Of course I would have to be careful to avoid an opening attack by any of them, but i.e. Cherche could one-round everybody. 

Matthew has 43 HP and 30 DEF. It would be hard to one round him with a physical attacker and even if you did you'd be debuffed right after. But maybe with a skill proc you probably could. Just don't let him hit you first! But that's the thing with ranged dancers. They always move after the physical ones so it's basically a guarantee that Nowi or Matt are going to get danced every single turn.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

For one second I thought you had 8 incidents while pulling for Chrome. ^^'

That's the lead unit of the other player who lost to you. Perhaps Marth wasn't on the arena team, but since it's most likely one of his higher merged units, probably he was.

That's horrifying to think about. He likely was on the team, that's a higher merge than any unit I have. Makes me just a little proud lol.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Matthew has 43 HP and 30 DEF. It would be hard to one round him with a physical attacker and even if you did you'd be debuffed right after. But maybe with a skill proc you probably could. Just don't let him hit you first! But that's the thing with ranged dancers. They always move after the physical ones so it's basically a guarantee that Nowi or Matt are going to get danced every single turn.

Cherche's 51 ATK + 6 Death Blow would suffice without buffs (ATK Tactic, Goad Fliers, Hone ATK) for a one-round kill. He wouldn't debuff her after getting killed, right? There are few non-red threats she can't handle once in range ... but that one armor she met today was hardin to kill. 

Yeah, lurking around ranged units with their dance backups is my main job in Arena running 4 melee units. ^^'

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cherche's 51 ATK + 6 Death Blow would suffice without buffs (ATK Tactic, Goad Fliers, Hone ATK) for a one-round kill. He wouldn't debuff her after getting killed, right? There are few non-red threats she can't handle once in range ... but that one armor she met today was hardin to kill. 

Yeah, lurking around ranged units with their dance backups is my main job in Arena running 4 melee units. ^^'

She may or may not be debuffed defense wise. I don't recall actually. Would have to go back and look at one of my videos I think. An all melee team is painful to think about, even with Distant Counter. I don't think I've ever done a full deathless arena run with that particular team setup without a dancer.

EDIT: The three Heroes quests got me smug with my fully built Brave Axe+ Cherche, *4 +ATK Gordin and:

x6OOu0m.png

C5l5scU8MzCMvS5Vy3QX1_WhuLSOSdzqPPEBYeQEROQ.jpg?w=569&s=883d9edfc2b471bb1d7b79aab3aeb40d

Oh yeah, killing things with Serra is going to be a real pain. 

Edited by Zeo

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

She may or may not be debuffed defense wise. I don't recall actually. Would have to go back and look at one of my videos I think. An all melee team is painful to think about, even with Distant Counter. I don't think I've ever done a full deathless arena run with that particular team setup without a dancer.

EDIT: The three Heroes quests got me smug with my fully built Brave Axe+ Cherche, *4 +ATK Gordin and:

x6OOu0m.png

C5l5scU8MzCMvS5Vy3QX1_WhuLSOSdzqPPEBYeQEROQ.jpg?w=569&s=883d9edfc2b471bb1d7b79aab3aeb40d

If she had Pain, then that would’ve been a pun and it would’ve been funny to me. Also, Matthew X Serra for life

14 hours ago, Nenechan said:

This showed up as Recommended on my YouTube.  Tier 20, where you have defense teams of just your favorite :P

Lu Bu is the best. I just finished a +10 Dr. Sakura because of him.

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

I don't remember a video where your Matthew dies. ;-) 

Call me masochist, I don't run Distant Counter either. The current bonus unit being Alm with refined falchion helps a lot though. I was thinking about a DC Camilla, but I don't have spare Hectors and my total pull count of Camilla is low. 

Somehow I hope we don't need to kill with Serra to solve the quests. Yours is missing only wrathful refinement. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Somehow I hope we don't need to kill with Serra to solve the quests. Yours is missing only wrathful refinement. 

Sadly, we do. At least we’ll all suffer together. 

26 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Sadly, we do. At least we’ll all suffer together. 

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid pain (staff) is her friend.

or just go Arena Assault and slowly whittle away the single weaponless units in beginner?

Ouch. 

I could sacrifice a spare 5* Priscilla to her who is only occupying baracks space anyway. 

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

And today's content is... three hero quests. Yay! Better than nothing I guess

Tomorrow: back to nothing. 

Friday: New Heroes (5 maps). 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Tomorrow: back to nothing. 

Don't forget hype from new banner trailer.

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Leif, Nanna, and Finn coming tomorrow!

Literally my reaction:

IMG_20180307_140809.jpg

Goodness. They are finally here.

Now I only need Ishtar and I can die a happy cat.

@mampfoid and no orbs tomorrow since today was the last for VG orbs. Unless they drop the version update tomorrow and have a new version celebration orbs.

either way new hero trailer should be tomorrow. They don't want to overshadow the VG right now.

i just can't wait to see who they are so i can check if i should YOLO Vector. I might actually try for a 5 star Robin so I could save feathers and give Raven tome to either Shigure or VALyn (to make use of her +Def, although I promoted Mae to gibr her a Blarrowl)

@Zeo also speaking of early defense wins, i luckily have 2 now for each account! Must be the VG quests. Also i guess the maps are good for armours as well