• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

since her weapon basically gives her Distant DEF 3 and Bracing Blow 3 when against a ranged unit

Actually, Blarserpent simply gives Distant Def 3. Distant Def 3's effect is +6 Def and +6 Res when an opponent with a ranged weapon type initiates combat.

Somehow I don't think Serpent tomes will fire up the meta game. Ranged units are so rarely bulky, and blade tomes are still so incredible. Why tank hits from other ranged dudes when you could just one shot them?

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Actually, Blarserpent simply gives Distant Def 3. Distant Def 3's effect is +6 Def and +6 Res when an opponent with a ranged weapon type initiates combat.

Ah, I misread what Blarserpent does. Missed the part where it was just when a foe with those weapons initiates combat. Whoops.

Well, it's still a pretty decent effect. And it'll probably be refineable for stat boosts. So I'm still looking forward to seeing this, and its Gronn-/Raudhr-versions, in the future.

F!Morgan herself will probably prefer Blarblade+ (for massive damage) or Blarraven+ (to be the pega-pony-princess version of her dad), but this is still an interesting weapon to mess around with.
For example, I wonder if Odin could be a decent mixed tank with this. I'm thinking a +SPD/-HP Odin with a Wind Blessing (to be fielded with Gunnthra, because I think he'd appreciate getting help from Chilling Seal to not take as much damage, plus the extra HP and RES would be good for him I think), a SPD-Refined Blarserpent+, Glacies, Dull Ranged 3, Guard 3, Threaten RES 3 and the Distant DEF 3 Seal could function as a decent mixed tank (leaning toward RES, though that's primarily because I paired him with Gunnthra), as he'd ignore buffs against ranged foes during combat, prevent foes from charging their Special when he has most of his HP, and have +12 DEF/RES when attacked, giving him total stats of [during Wind Season, and assuming I did the math right] 46 HP, 37 SPD, 37 DEF, 41 RES... and 35 ATK, but given that he'd be reliant on post-Threaten RES 3 combat and Glacies procs to deal damage, plus he's basically an Enemy Phase unit with Player Phase presence being limited to finishing off a weakened foe, so it wouldn't be all that important. This is probably a terrible idea, but it's just some late-night spitballing.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Update is here

Eirika gets buffs from the unit within 2 spaces that has them the most.

Siren chill atk and owltome on refinement

Leo weaker version of Tyrfing (30%). Great flame effect against ranged foes on refinement

Edited by silveraura25

Anyone else get a good chuckle out of Chrom’s quote? XD

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Update is here

Oh no... if that’s true, I might have to delete the app and redownload it to manually update. Version updates aren’t always kind to my phone (it’s currently not popping up as I speak).

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Update is here

Well, shit.

Wind Brand's effect is Chill Atk 3. Unique refine is Litrowl.

Refined Sieglinde's base effect is Hone Atk 3 (no surprise). Unique refine copies the highest field buffs on allies in 2 spaces as combat buffs for her (e.g. if two nearby allies have +3/3/0/2 and +4/0/0/6, Eirika receives +4/3/0/6 in combat buffs).

Refined Brynhildr's base effect is the same as Parthia's. Unique refine is the same effect as Great Flame's follow-up prevention, but with a difference of 1 Def required instead of 5 Def and only affecting ranged opponents.

Edited by Ice Dragon

It looks like the rewards for each Blessed Gardens set is 10 orbs, 2000 feathers, and 20 Divine Dew per set. Each week, one of the four elements will rotate to a new set, which means we get 40 orbs, 8000 feathers, and 80 Divine Dew off the bat right now (one set from each element) and one new set of rewards available each week (from the element that rotates).

Each set also gives 6 blessings for the next element, and we get 4 free water blessings just for tapping on the Blessed Gardens icon.

Nice!

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like the rewards for each Blessed Gardens set is 10 orbs, 2000 feathers, and 20 Divine Dew per set.

Not really, the rewards are slightly different between gardens.

Completing the water garden gives 10 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 wind blessings. (double orbs)
Completing the wind garden gives 5 orbs, 4,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 earth blessings. (double feathers)
Completing the earth garden gives 5 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 40 dew, and 6 fire blessings. (double dew)
Completing the fire garden gives 10 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 water blessings. (double orbs again)

30 orbs, 10,000 feathers, 100 dew, and 6 blessings of each kind overall.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like the rewards for each Blessed Gardens set is 10 orbs, 2000 feathers, and 20 Divine Dew per set.

Completing the water garden gives 10 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 wind blessings. (double orbs)
Completing the wind garden gives 5 orbs, 4,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 earth blessings. (double feathers)
Completing the earth garden gives 5 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 40 dew, and 6 fire blessings. (double dew)
Completing the fire garden gives 10 orbs, 2,000 feathers, 20 dew, and 6 water blessings. (double orbs again)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Close enough.

I see you guys like using the brave lance + heavy blade combo.

Well, this is beyond generous. I'm speechless. I should send IS a big thank you. I just 5* my +atk -SPD Effie today. If things go well I'll be able to give her brave lance next week.

Spoiler

Helswath is in Heroes?

Edited by silveraura25

So tired. Maybe it its just how I'm feeling right now, but continually following the Heroes board here and trying to keep up and read every post seems like too much. For the few days I'm going to be here again, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up like I used to. I'm getting too old for all this hustle and bustle, though it should die down in a few days, before the next Qing legion excites this forum again.

And onto another note....

I’ve finally decided to put my foot partly down and “joined” in FEH. Here is hoping this fanservice fiesta will be in some way enjoyable for someone as uptight as I’ve been towards this game. I wanted to leap in just for the sake of the 50 anniversary Orbs (the offer lasted until some time yesterday), that was logically too big for a future FTP for life player to ignore- even though I’ve missed on over 365 of such bonuses so far. (Logins plus Apology Orbs would equal in that time.… 200-300? Sounds like enough to draw one desired 5 Star with average luck from what I see here.)

For what may be months however, I will be purely a nominal player collecting the slow drip of login bonuses and spending monthly excess Platinum Points on Potions, but no actual playing, so I won’t be a real player.  All I've done so far is complete the two quick tutorial battles and pay no attention to the unskippable opening movie and then skip the dialogue thereafter. When I finally go whole hog shouldn't be for a while, I don't have the time until May for that. When at last I might be satisfied enough, then I shall put the accretions of lazy Summonspheres to use. It's a step though to at least have this done.

This said, I when I do get to playing I will be playing what I call “iconoclastically”. No I’m not smashing the screen, but what I am doing is: no voices, no or rarely battle animations, no bothering to look at anyone’s quotes, any and all story will be skipped. I will apply this even to those from before I became iconoclastic, before Fates (which is fine, since I don't generally trust FEH to not flanderize the characters I like). All that shall matter is gameplay, and a bit of who I actually care about, which, given my parameters, means a general bias towards those between 7-10 (11 I’ve played, but without having played 12 I can’t allow myself to truly love any of them since the War of the Heroes contributes more to a good handful of Archaneans). I also forbid myself from Seasonals entirely, even a good looking male. If I want to fantasize about them, I can find their sprites/artwork online, that is good enough. Actually using them for long ruins the magic anyhow. Absence (and abstinence) makes the heart grower fonder.

Part of me wants to cry over these mean restraints and question the logic behind them. But to it, I say TOUGH IT UP! 

…I have chosen the name “Pandur” for my summoner. The name is derived from Radiant Historia, it’s a weapon given to the hero Stocke upon completion of a side-quest by Teo and Lippti and the weapon is said, figuratively to a have bit of the twins’ heart in it. The twins watch over the world from Historia, a place aloof from time and space.

Spoiler

Image result for teo and lippti

So, much as with my avi, I have chosen an affiliation with actual interdimensional observers, which is not wholly inappropriate for the FEH summoner.

Although I don’t think I had thought of it initially when choosing the name, Pandur is specifically a gun, which works quite well with FEH.

I wonder if the Apple Store hasn't gotten the update yet. Or maybe it's just me. Usually I don't have that problem. And if I do, restarting my phone does the trick. But no update in store. Or on the app. Oh well. I can be patient. It might come with the daily reset. At least I have the datamined material to look through. 

And I have no idea whose weapon I'm going to refine... I'm not sure Leo intrigues me enough. I may have to go with Alm or Jaffar...

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I wonder if the Apple Store hasn't gotten the update yet. Or maybe it's just me. Usually I don't have that problem. And if I do, restarting my phone does the trick. But no update in store. Or on the app. Oh well. I can be patient. It might come with the daily reset. At least I have the datamined material to look through. 

And I have no idea whose weapon I'm going to refine... I'm not sure Leo intrigues me enough. I may have to go with Alm or Jaffar...

iOS tends to update later