Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I am loving Ephraims legendary effect <3. Nothing beats a +10 Azama on a Fort tile with 50Hp, 43 def and 40 RES, Guard, Martyr + and Miracle. Especially when Soren debuffs the unit with the highest Atk by -7ATK and fastest unit by -7SPD!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Apparently you can only have on blessing active at one time which make sense and if you choose to confer a different blessing, you don't get the old one back at all. Well, as long as Fjorm's around and during a water season, Eirika can get +3 HP/Spd and there's also the whole moon and water thing which works thematically with her.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

Y4jVPOe.png?1

Well I’ll be damned. Zelgius has his sword back. Now he’ll actually be a pain to attack now! YAY!

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

None of the fallen heroes dropped from what I can tell, some RIP those who wanted 4* FH!Celica I guess.

Noticed as well. Shucks. Good game thing I got a Celica just in something happened, which it did. 

5 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Back to Heroes, I can say that I love the Gardens so so much, but hate Rival Domains with a passion. 

What do you love about it? It's just the story maps without story, nice rewards but with this restriction to blessed heroes and legendaries. 

In my opinion this mode doesn't deserve the prominent place it got in the battle screen. They could have covered anything "new" from it with missions. 

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

also @mampfoid do you mind me adding you for the new mode? :)

Not at all. :-) 

I've send a request to your main. 

Edited by mampfoid

Of course, of freaking course, game. I managed to summon paladin Chrom, Faye, and M!Morgan, but not F!Morgan. Y'know, the flying mage? Something I don't have which would be really helpful for the fliers quest since I don't have a Wing Sword Caeda built up? Ugh... Why? M!Morgan's even +Spd, -Def. Why must you do this to me, game?

Also, I screwed up and inherited Fury onto my first, +Def, -HP Eirika instead of my +Atk, -HP Eirika. Oh well, I used her to give Fury 3 to Alm to finish off his Fury 2 from a 4* Bartre and inherited Fury 3 from another Hinata onto my +Atk, -HP Eirika. Eirika was one of my earlier units and she was really helpful, but she didn't get used much after that after getting so many units.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Fjorm: It'll take us two weeks to get there

Oh, girl, you better be right

Yeah, there's been enough teasing with Gunnthra already! :)

I'm hoping when Fjorm and Gunnthra meet, they'll hint as to what the other Nifl Princess will be up to.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

What do you love about it? It's just the story maps without story, nice rewards but with this restriction to blessed heroes and legendaries. 

In my opinion this mode doesn't deserve the prominent place it got in the battle screen. They could have covered anything "new" from it with missions. 

Not at all. :-) 

I've send a request to your main. 

Accepted! Would you have room if I had you with my other account?

It's fine if you don't though, I guess it's double dipping with two accounts haha

Also I think I found the reason why Chrom is randomly with the gen 2 kids.

pic.twitter.com/MzeDvH5O5T

Finding amnesiacs is apparently his talent. It explains why he is with Morgan in the banner at least haha

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Accepted! Would you have room if I had you with my other account?

It's fine if you don't though, I guess it's double dipping with two accounts haha

Kicked a random and send you a request. If I need space for someone from this forum, the second acc has to yield I fear. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Kicked a random and send you a request. If I need space for someone from this forum, the second acc has to yield I fear. 

Yeah that's fair. Now we really need a friends list expansion feature!

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I guess all of my +10 F!Celica dreams are out of the window now. I wonder if they were originally planning on dropping her, but then changed their mind after she won CYL 2?

PLease tell me theres no drops

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There’s no drops. No one dropped among the three Fallen Heroes.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

None of the fallen heroes dropped, if that’s what you wanted to know.

Expected/10

Although this do make me wonder if Morgan would make the drop in this banner

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Although this do make me wonder if Morgan would make the drop in this banner

Her inheritable weapon speaks for a drop, the rest (first regular flying mage, new A-Skill, full skillset except Assist) not. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Her inheritable weapon speaks for a drop, the rest (first regular flying mage, new A-Skill, full skillset except Assist) not. 

Gray and Saber are still locked even though their inheritance potential is even lamer. I now doubt either of the Morgans is going to drop.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Is full skillset really that big of a deal at this point in time though? Granted she have 2 great skills, one of them already alvailable in 4* pool since a LOOONG time ago and the other is stuck on Oliver atm

I agree Flier Mage is the dealbreaker(and if nothing else her stats is kinda unoptimized)

@Vaximillian I think Gray was.... well that because of Valor

And the distribution for Valors are so bad

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Gray and Saber are still locked even though their inheritance potential is even lamer. I now doubt either of the Morgans is going to drop.

Gray has been for a long time the only non-seasonal unit with a Valor skill. Saber is a myth. 

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Is full skillset really that big of a deal at this point in time though? Granted she have 2 great skills, one of them already alvailable in 4* pool since a LOOONG time ago and the other is stuck on Oliver atm

I agree Flier Mage is the dealbreaker(and if nothing else her stats is kinda unoptimized)

I don't know if its a big deal, since we can only guess. I do hope they will demote more units, I remember we had a very long period without a demotion at all last  year.