Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Gray has been for a long time the only non-seasonal unit with a Valor skill. Saber is a myth. 

I don't know if its a big deal, since we can only guess. I do hope they will demote more units, I remember we had a very long period without a demotion at all last  year.  

Wasn't that IIRC because of Seasonal Spam? I admit i didn't put much attention to the game last year at the end period

To surprise of no one when i pulled Soleil from 4* pool i was like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Gray has been for a long time the only non-seasonal unit with a Valor skill. Saber is a myth. 

I don't know if its a big deal, since we can only guess. I do hope they will demote more units, I remember we had a very long period without a demotion at all last  year.  

Valour was a mistake. Saber is literally a Minerva with a sword and without a dragon.

Demote more units, what a funny joke. Except it is sad.

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

To surprise of no one when i pulled Soleil from 4* pool i was like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

My free (and only) pull on the banner was a four-star Sully. Hi Draw Back fodder.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Valour was a mistake. Saber is literally a Minerva with a sword and without a dragon.

Demote more units, what a funny joke. Except it is sad.

My free (and only) pull on the banner was a four-star Sully. Hi Draw Back fodder.

I actually didn't do any pull on that banner. Before Hardin banner followed by Lephrechaun banner(to make Hardin op and get BIke since i actually like him) i only pulled on Brave Roy banner and first lg banner for Spring Xander

which.... yeah. I think i still have the horror story in tact in my inventory. Hardin's horror story actually rivals Brave Roy despite only happening in one banner

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

I actually didn't do any pull on that banner. Before Hardin banner followed by Lephrechaun banner i only pulled on Brave Roy banner

I’m actually not spending any orbs until Thracia comes. I want to have all three. They will be good because they must be. And Nanna is so cute, I wish Lachesis got redrawn to match her daughter.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m actually not spending any orbs until Thracia comes. I want to have all three. They will be good because they must be. And Nanna is so cute, I wish Lachesis got redrawn to match her daughter.

Its april i heard?

should be enough to save up sub 100 orbs. Kinda wonder if i want to go for Leif or Finn though.

Morgan is the first Pegasus mage in heroes btw. 

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Wasn't that IIRC because of Seasonal Spam? I admit i didn't put much attention to the game last year at the end period

They pushed a lot of seasonals then, perhaps that was one reason. 

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Soleil is a valid candidate for a +10, too bad she is infantry. 

Valour was a mistake.

But a good one, saved me so many tower visits with less important sword units. 

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

which.... yeah. I think i still have the horror story in tact in my inventory. Hardin's horror story actually rivals Brave Roy despite only happening in one banner

But you got both in the end, or not?? 

Its april i heard?

should be enough to save up sub 100 orbs. Kinda wonder if i want to go for Leif or Finn though.

Yeah, April. So it’s at least a month of saving. We get like 300 orbs per month, and I’m already at 73… Why am I so hyped for basically nothing?

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

But a good one, saved me so many tower visits with less important sword units. 

Tower visits are never a waste of time. Tower visits give you badges, and those apparently are a high-demand commodity.
Among those who ignore tower visits.

Morgan is the first Pegasus mage in heroes btw. 

Oh, and I still wish Sumia was our first summonable tome flier. The Caeda of Awakening is still not in this game. Baffling.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Tower visits are never a waste of time. Tower visits give you badges, and those apparently are a high-demand commodity.
Among those who ignore tower visits.

I use the tower a lot, I even train at least one copy of all units I get to level 40 and enough SP to inherit a skill on all unused slots. But there are so many sword units I won't use much in the future and in those cases it's a relief to accelerate the whole process. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, and I still wish Sumia was our first summonable tome flier. The Caeda of Awakening is still not in this game. Baffling.

Does Caeda stumble a lot? 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh my god Horse Chrom is so fun. Voices are so dorky. Sword Valour is so nice.

Sounds entertaining, have fun! I must resist, since I have enough good sword cavs. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No

Both the original version, and the Awakening "pretty much Caeda".

Original/SD/NM Caeda is basically imagine a standard perfect spunky princess and the result is Caeda

Awakening "pretty much Caeda" took said perfect princess and turns her into full all out badass. Sumia is actually written in Cynthia support as a spoof of this(she's a "legendary Pegasus Knight" who is really strong, but popular for all the wrong reason)

I use the tower a lot, I even train at least one copy of all units I get to level 40 and enough SP to inherit a skill on all unused slots. But there are so many sword units I won't use much in the future and in those cases it's a relief to accelerate the whole process. 

Fair enough. What is not fair is that Valour is a five-star-locked skill on five-star-locked units, overwhelming majority of which are seasonal. Valours should have been seals.

Naga no, Caeda is competent. Sumia is the Caeda of Awakening because she’s the pegapony girl the lord is pushed towards.
Cordelia is then the Catria, the pegapony girl who loves the lord but doesn’t get reciprocated.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What is not fair is that Valour is a five-star-locked skill on five-star-locked units, overwhelming majority of which are seasonal.

Yep, that circumstance cries practically "pay to avoid grind". 

Caeda was so competent that back in Awakening days people joked that Caeda could solve the Valm - Ylisse War by flying straight to Walhart and convince him to join Chrom's Army

You mean spotpass Caeda? I didn't finish my first Awakening run yet and I avoided the spotpass chars so far, because there already so many Awakening chars. 

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Naga no, Caeda is competent. Sumia is the Caeda of Awakening because she’s the pegapony girl the lord is pushed towards.
Cordelia is then the Catria, the pegapony girl who loves the lord but doesn’t get reciprocated.

I was surprised in Awakening when they pushed one of my level 1 chars (exaggeration) into church out of nothing. I also never got the Cordelia/Chrom thing, since she went with Robin so well in my run. 

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fair enough. What is not fair is that Valour is a five-star-locked skill on five-star-locked units, overwhelming majority of which are seasonal. Valours should have been seals.

YES. Valour seals PLZ IS.

But yeah Valours at least save you stamina. Less stamina used for TT, so you get more of your stamina's worth when training units.

Sumia is also the 'communicates well with animals' girl. Is Caeda like that as well? From her Warriors intro...she seems like Disney princess-like.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Is Caeda like that as well? From her Warriors intro...she seems like Disney princess-like.

I mean, this is her official art in Mystery:
FEMN_Caeda_06.png

I don’t think this quality of hers is elaborated on anywhere, though.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

You mean spotpass Caeda? I didn't finish my first Awakening run yet and I avoided the spotpass chars so far, because there already so many Awakening chars.

No, its a joke based on how Caeda is hilariously supercompetent back in Archanea saga.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sumia is also the 'communicates well with animals' girl. Is Caeda like that as well? From her Warriors intro...she seems like Disney princess-like.

She's actually a very standard feminine princess character when all things are considered yeah. There no instances of her "communicating with animal" or shit like that in ArchaneaFE though(ArchaneaFE is focused mostly on the war itself and all)

But she's ridiculously spunky. Ogma's backstory had Caeda jumps, in the middle of basically a colliseum, taking hits for Ogma. So make of that with what you will.

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

You mean spotpass Caeda?

He means that if Caeda was around at the time Awakening was going on, she would have talked most of the bad guys out of fighting.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

If I ever get Micaiah they can be bird buddies.

Micaiah’s art can actually be seen as a reference to Caeda’s, hmm.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

He means that if Caeda was around at the time Awakening was going on, she would have talked most of the bad guys out of fighting.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That would have made a boring game. ^^ 

No, its a joke based on how Caeda is hilariously supercompetent back in Archanea saga.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ok, I don't get most references since I'm still a FE Newbie. 

Micaiah’s art can actually be seen as a reference to Caeda’s, hmm.

The GODDAMNBIRBS motif is actually very common yeah

Caeda -> Lachesis -> Nanna -> Priscilla -> Micaiah etc

Caeda -> Lachesis -> Nanna -> Priscilla -> Micaiah etc

Lachesis → Nanna → Priscilla is a separate and different chain, to be honest.
I guess yeah, Caeda, Lachesis, and Micaiah all have birbs, and Nanna, Priscilla, and Cordelia all have wing hairclips, but this feels tackled-on. As does my connection between Caeda and Micaiah, though.

So did I hear correctly that none of the Fallen units got demoted in the end? Has this happened before or is this a new trend of Intsys bloating up the 5* exclusive pool?