Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

♪ What is Archanea? Baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more… ♪

Let's face facts here. Achanea is the forgotten sheep of Fire Emblem. Even in the games where Shadow Dragon and MotE are focused they have to share with someone (Smash Bros with Binding Blade/PoR/Awakening and Fates and the other 2, TMS#FE with Awakening, Warriors with Awakening and Fates and even has to share their DLC session with the non Awakening/Fates chars) and they still only have one whole Seasonal Unit to their name.

I mean, no big deal, Achanea is only the original Fire Emblem continent and may as well be the face of the series. I dunno what that sword that represents FE in Smash is supposed to be.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Dazzling Staff was a mistake.

Okay I mean it only takes one hit for the debuffs to take effect so it's only use is to prevent doubles from Wrathful Staff fast healers like Elise or just super buff GHB healers.

For those skills, we just need a skill that enables counterattacks if enemy skills would prevent them otherwise.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

GIMME.

All I get are Raighs. Wrong red mage! Not even good fodder :(

Raigh seems like a likely candidate for a new weapon. IS introduced 4 weapons on old units who targeted defense, one of each color. Soren got a new tome so it seems like they're gonna try to at least complete the color triangle for new tomes

Edited by silveraura25

33 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

All I get are Raighs. Wrong red mage! Not even good fodder :(

You don‘t even know how many Raighs I’ve sent home. The count must go into three digits. Or not. I don’t count Raighs.

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You don‘t even know how many Raighs I’ve sent home. The count must go into three digits. Or not. I don’t count Raighs.

I already have a pretty much nice nature. I guess he just gets merges now or something.

I do plan on an 'Ayyy' team with Gray, Mae, Raigh and Faye. Which means I have to eventually build Raigh...which is ehh...

Also no Faye right now :(. Funny how 3 of them are Echoes units.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I already have a pretty much nice nature. I guess he just gets merges now or something.

I haven’t had a Raigh who wasn’t −Atk. Really. Every single Raigh was −Atk. Every single Raigh without exception. At least until I stopped checking his nature. Now he just gets the boot as soon as his stupid edgy face shows up. Stop it, Raigh. Stop showing up. 

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I like the pace of the current GHB and BHB battles, you have everytime a rerun or a new one! Lets hope they keep it that way unlike last year where we got one every 2 months or so...

I just need Ishtar in my life, and everything else could burn in hell as much as I care. New stuff is always good though. But still, Ishtar. I need my goddess of thunder and thighs, and I need her yesterday.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I just need Ishtar in my life, and everything else could burn in hell as much as I care. New stuff is always good though. But still, Ishtar. I need my goddess of thunder and thighs, and I need her yesterday.

But what if they suddenly make her summonable instead like Hardin?

Also new Water Blessed Garden tomorrow. Will this replace the current Water Blessed Garden maps? If so better grab the rewards

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I do plan on an 'Ayyy' team with Gray, Mae, Raigh and Faye. Which means I have to eventually build Raigh...which is ehh...

Also no Faye right now :(. Funny how 3 of them are Echoes units.

I built a Raigh! I mean he's not the greatest mage out there, but I like using him a lot. He's on my water team for the garden mode....along with his mother and father. He's still waiting for his brother. ;A;

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

But what if they suddenly make her summonable instead like Hardin?

Then I’m going to scream in panic and run around like a headless chicken. Then I’ll proceed to summon her in three tries because that’s what I do: I either summon a focus in three tries or don’t summon them until long, long, looong after. This might involve robbing a bank. Or not.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I built a Raigh! I mean he's not the greatest mage out there, but I like using him a lot. He's on my water team for the garden mode....along with his mother and father. He's still waiting for his brother. ;A;

Currently I gave him just a normal Rawrblade and Chilling Wind. Maybe I'll just give him mostly filler skills for the other slots.

Also my failed hunt for LA Lyn gave me some nice 4 star Subakis for once, saving me feathers when I inherit QR2.....except both these Subakis have really nice natures of +Spd/-Res and +Atk/-HP. The currently trained one is also +Def/-Res. 

Gosh I hate being indecisive.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Currently I gave him just a normal Rawrblade and Chilling Wind. Maybe I'll just give him mostly filler skills for the other slots.

Also my failed hunt for LA Lyn gave me some nice 4 star Subakis for once, saving me feathers when I inherit QR2.....except both these Subakis have really nice natures of +Spd/-Res and +Atk/-HP. The currently trained one is also +Def/-Res. 

Gosh I hate being indecisive.

s32zebg.png?1

Why did I give him Savage Blow? I dunno'. He's kinda' edgy and savage. C-skills are flexible. I think he's also got Iceberg learned. And he just got him to learn all the new -wolf tome stuff. ...except for the special horse buff ignoring refine. He's served me well though.

Subaki's a hard one to pick a nature for. Personally, I'd probably go for +ATK. But I think he's one of those characters that can run different builds pretty well with different natures...

30 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Subaki's a hard one to pick a nature for. Personally, I'd probably go for +ATK. But I think he's one of those characters that can run different builds pretty well with different natures...

Currently I'm using a neutral nature as the base of my 5*+3 Subaki. The set I'm running is: Slaying Lance + (+Def), Swap, Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Goad Fliers and Iote's Shield Sacred Seal. His stats at +3 and with the def refinement and the might of Slaying Lance are 47/40/36/40/23. I'd add a picture, but idk how to add them by url. 

This set was "optimized" for Arena scoring, as I used to use Flier Emblem. A budget version of this same set would be Sapphire Lance +, Iote's Shield (A Slot) and Quickened Pulse Sacred Seal. The effects are the same, it just gives a bit less HP and Def for SL not being refinable and a few SP cost less.

35 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Currently I'm using a neutral nature as the base of my 5*+3 Subaki. The set I'm running is: Slaying Lance + (+Def), Swap, Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Goad Fliers and Iote's Shield Sacred Seal. His stats at +3 and with the def refinement and the might of Slaying Lance are 47/40/36/40/23. I'd add a picture, but idk how to add them by url. 

This set was "optimized" for Arena scoring, as I used to use Flier Emblem. A budget version of this same set would be Sapphire Lance +, Iote's Shield (A Slot) and Quickened Pulse Sacred Seal. The effects are the same, it just gives a bit less HP and Def for SL not being refinable and a few SP cost less.

That seems pretty legit. I've heard good things about Slaying Lance Subaki. There was a time where I had thought about promoting him. XD Unfortunately that project's been put on hold... 

My Subaki did really well for me during the early day flier quests. He was originally 2*, promoted to 3 for the quests... and then I thought screw it and got him all the way up to 5* as the original neutral 2* one I got from the Hero Battle maps. I haven't done anything special with him, since he's still my most used flier with Sapphire Lance+, Atk+, QR3, Goad Fliers, Moonbow and Swap :D I really like using him, though ^.^

That being said, recently got all the stats about my HM and split them into move and weapon types, genders, continents... Turns out fliers are my least used units overall (move type wise since dragon emblem is even less used for me). Makes sense, since I tend to prefer using male units and female units are the way to go for a true flier emblem. Oh well ^.^'' My current flier team is Subaki, Narcian, Corrin, Palla. Sometimes Corrin is switched out for Camilla, so I switch in Michalis for Narcian since those two support the tome fliers they're with. Caeda can also swap for Palla, but I don't have anyone supporting her. Valter is used independently, mostly against Zelgius/BK/Zephiel in AA, whereas the rest see very little use at all.

My armour usage has ramped up a lot since Halloween. I think Armour March has done the trick for that one, since my highest used armour is The Christmas Robin, who took over Armour March duties from Count Henry.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Currently I'm using a neutral nature as the base of my 5*+3 Subaki.

You probably want to go with a +Atk/-HP for the base. He really needs more Atk.

Quick Riposte is way too valuable of a skill for me to ever add merges to Sukaki. If I promote him, it is for fodder. Although I did pull a 5* waaaaaay back during the flyers VG and I still haven't foddered him off yet. He was my 1st 5* flyer and got me through many quests. I really should have given him some better Skill Inheritance...

I absolutely hate seeing Raigh show up. I keep one or two 3*s lying around if I want to give Rally Atk, but other than that he is so useless. And his stupidly freakishly large hand. He definitely has hand cancer.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It will require me to find it out on my own and not from second-hand sources, which is nigh impossible.

Plz all you need to do is put a cat in front of a PC running youtube of Ishtar banner reveal. P sure most people would be convinced its you

(where is my cat emote)

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Plz all you need to do is put a cat in front of a PC running youtube of Ishtar banner reveal. P sure most people would be convinced its you

You’re a genius, JSND. You are a genius.

53 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

(where is my cat emote)

You forgot the most important detail. Give the cat clothes and have it say "Oh long Johnson" repeatedly

Edited by silveraura25

Gray thinks he is such a beast,

GKImZu7.png

but all I let him do is train my other swordies up(does that mean they call him Master?).

Alright I heard some folks don't like Exalted Chrom's lines much. All I got to say is I love his 'I can't stop this thing!'.  I am so tempted to dive back in and try and get a +SPD version of him thanks to that. But no. I must be strong. My +ATK/-SPD is fine. It'll be ok. Too bad I can't trade for someone's +SPD/-ATK. I am sure there are plenty of folks who'd take me up on that. Though obviously -RES would be 'ideal'.

We will be nearing 1 year since the initial release of the Spring Festival Banner last year, on March 30th.

I'd like to know, do you think the banner will be rerun? If yes, do you believe the banner will be updated (due to existing before the changes to summoning where 3* units had the higher summoning chance than 4*)? If no, what do you think will be in store for us coming late-March (since the current Event Calendar ends all events on the 21st)