Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I didn't get any of them. I was just finishing up on the Trials, all drained in stamina (both, potions and in real life) and I just called it a day.

They didn't even give me the orbs.

Then you will get them between the 14th and the 21st when the rerun comes.

Then again, it will be the middle of a tempest. Choose your poison.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Beating it on Hard at least shouldn't be too tough, if you've got a team full of 40s.

yeah I was just extremely lazy after Trials beat the shit out of me that whole week and just said "fuck it".

And then no free apology orbs.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Then you will get them between the 14th and the 21st when the rerun comes.

Then again, it will be the middle of a tempest. Choose your poison.

I can do both easy money.

13 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

yeah I was just extremely lazy after Trials beat the shit out of me that whole week and just said "fuck it".

And then no free apology orbs.

I can do both easy money.

Did they check to see if you did the map to get Orbs?  I thought they just gave them to everybody.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP Sanaki.

Sanaki shall not know peace as she burns for eternity.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What does that have to do with Sanaki?

What does the other girl have to do with her.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did they check to see if you did the map to get Orbs?  I thought they just gave them to everybody.

It's an unstated requisite that you must beat at least one of them.

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Aureola? Or something not FE?

I love the GBA and Tellius spell animations, SD/NM wasn't bad, but the 3DS games are lacking in good spell animations outside of like Sagittae (and maybe one or two others). Dunno about the earlier games, other than hearing Forseti in FE4 has a bizarre animation. I'm not demanding flashy attacks though- I like flash, but at the same time watching them over and over again becomes tedious, so simplicity works too.

Of the GBA animations, Gleipnir has one of the best despite being one of the worst legendary weapons ever. Apocalypse and Ereshkigal create black holes, and Naglfar has a vortex too, but Gleipnir alone manages to suck the enemy into an alternate dimension.

Aureola. The Hasha no Tsurugi manga does the spell justice by handing it to Tiena, who proceeds to cast it only once in the next battle against Bern's army but vaporizes several of Bern's fire dragons on the spot.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sanaki is burning with desire to change the world for the better!

And failing miserably.  The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and she's got an eight lane highway.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

And failing miserably.  The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and she's got an eight lane highway.

Cut the girl some slack, she’s ten to thirteen depending on the game, and she actually is trying and doing what she can.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Cut the girl some slack, she’s ten to thirteen depending on the game, and she actually is trying and doing what she can.

If you can't do something sufficiently, it's better to not try at all, as you'll only make things worse.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Aureola. The Hasha no Tsurugi manga does the spell justice by handing it to Tiena, who proceeds to cast it only once in the next battle against Bern's army but vaporizes several of Bern's fire dragons on the spot.

You'd expect the Divine Weapons would be able to do stuff like that. They had the power to radically alter the climate and then destroy what probably amounted to hundreds of War Dragons. I heard in an FE4 manga Lewyn destroyed an entire castle with Elwind (which is probably the spell Soren used to clear a crowd at the end of RD 2-E). IS does underplay the power of legendary stuff, and magic in general.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you can't do something sufficiently, it's better to not try at all, as you'll only make things worse.

Also she actually develops her personality, unlike a certain blue-furred sanctified bovine.

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Does that mean she does her best also?

Indeed she does.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You'd expect the Divine Weapons would be able to do stuff like that. They had the power to radically alter the climate and then destroy what probably amounted to hundreds of War Dragons. I heard in an FE4 manga Lewyn destroyed an entire castle with Elwind (which is probably the spell Soren used to clear a crowd at the end of RD 2-E). IS does underplay the power of legendary stuff, and magic in general.

and Elwind is considered low-rank in most cases. So how strong Forseti actually is? Also, Fafaflame drops METEORS.