• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, tobuShogi said:

I didn't summon on the new banner except for the free pull but I'm assuming you would need 17 orbs to do a full session?

The free pull counts as 5 orbs, so 15 orbs with a free pul.

10 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Does it still follow regular orb cost decrement for consecutive summons?

Yep. Counts as the same first 5 orb pull, followed by a 4 cost one, etc.

Edited by Alkaid

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Free summon? Ugh, I didn't get what I want.

The pain and suffering, man! The pain and suffering! I just want a different red mage. It's a free summon, but I just want a different red mage. A free summon on a banner with Lilina where a red orb showed up was like a pity summon and I still get my soul crushed... It could have been a Henry. At least I could have had a spare Henry for G Tomebreaker for Sophia. ;_;

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I HAVE THREE MATHILDAS

WHY

5* and two 4*'s

Can I also have one? Her chibi sprite is so cute.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The pain and suffering, man! The pain and suffering! I just want a different red mage. It's a free summon, but I just want a different red mage. A free summon on a banner with Lilina where a red orb showed up was like a pity summon and I still get my soul crushed... ;_;

At least you got a red orb. I had to settle for green.

Well, since there are some "freebie orbs" in this topic, I'll share mine. I got a free Desperation Fodder 3* Shanna!  Thing is, I don't think anyone in my party really needs Desperation aside from Anna (Life & Death + Desperation + Nóatún). I really, really need Renewal fodder, I never pulled a Fae even though I been playing since release.

10 minutes ago, Sire said:

Well, since there are some "freebie orbs" in this topic, I'll share mine. I got a free Desperation Fodder 3* Shanna!  Thing is, I don't think anyone in my party really needs Desperation aside from Anna (Life & Death + Desperation + Nóatún). I really, really need Renewal fodder, I never pulled a Fae even though I been playing since release.

Hopefully, the swapped 3* and 4* percentages will help with that.

I now have 666 units.  I wonder if I should send someone home just to change that.

Aaaaand, I sent a Gaius home.  It felt good.

45 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

U CAN HAVE AS MANY AS U WANT

Yay!!! Now Clive (when he's available) can be surrounded by all the Mathilda's in the world.

Hmm... Does it count as cheating if it's still the same person? I wonder how she would react. RIP Clive, I suppose.

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

At least you got a red orb. I had to settle for green.

Did you get another Fae for your many other dragons? :P

Edited by Kaden

3 hours ago, Oboro! said:

I pulled a 5 star Roy with the free pull (YES, ONE RED ORB)

He's +Spd -Atk

@Rezzy

So did I!!!

Except mine is +Speed -Def

I already had a 5* Roy so I'm a bit -_-; but at least the new one has a great IV

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

So did I!!!

I already had a 5* Roy so I'm a bit -_-; but at least the new one has a great IV

I've love to get a Roy that isn't -Atk or -Spd to merge my current one into.

8 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Yay!!! Now Clive (when he's available) can be surrounded by all the Mathilda's in the world.

Hmm... Does it count as cheating if it's still the same person? I wonder how she would react. RIP Clive, I suppose.

Considering how they interact in Echoes, they would probably have a foursome

You know what i like/find funny about Clive and Mathilda? The fact that it took 15 games for them to make a couple that spend their ENTIRE screentime praising each other. Its actually really uplifting

8 minutes ago, salinea said:

So did I!!!

Oh wow they're both +Spd. Awesome! 

I'm just going to use him for T-Adept fodder. I have enough swords already heh

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I just fed my −Atk Roy to my +Atk, −Spd M!Robin. Hop in the bandwagon!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I just fed my −Atk Roy to my +Atk, −Spd M!Robin. Hop in the bandwagon!

Hee hee I had Male Robin since launch! He inherited the 4 star Roy I had.

MALE ROBIN HYPE

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

MALE ROBIN HYPE

I only got my first male Robins like two weeks ago. I was this unlucky with him. I also gave him Swordbreaker from an Abel whom an Est dragged along. It’s so cute seeing him disintegrate Ryoma and Ike.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

MALE ROBIN HYPE

I only got my first male Robins like two weeks ago. I was this unlucky with him. I also gave him Swordbreaker from an Abel whom an Est dragged along. It’s so cute seeing him disintegrate Ryoma and Ike.

@Ice Dragon @shadowofchaos

I am basing my assumptions off of just one Japanese site, but it seems like they have a vastly different play style compared with the English community (or at least different from Serenes Forest and YouTubers I follow). I am not sure if other Japanese sites follow their play style or if they more closely align with ours.

I cannot read Japanese very well, but I can see that they rank skills very differently.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51158

They also rank characters differently as well. Melee units are not bad, but I would rank ranged nukes above the melee ones since they have better range.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/38845

I want to know what their play style is, and why they prioritize that over all out offense. They placed Defiant skills above Life and Death! It is so weird seeing that. Is it because they are not as focused on Arena play?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wow 2 weeks ago! I have like 6 right now LOL

I love seeing them do 1 damage heh 

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

@Ice Dragon @shadowofchaos

I am basing my assumptions off of just one Japanese site, but it seems like they have a vastly different play style compared with the English community (or at least different from Serenes Forest and YouTubers I follow). I am not sure if other Japanese sites follow their play style or if they more closely align with ours.

I cannot read Japanese very well, but I can see that they rank skills very differently.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51158

They also rank characters differently as well. Melee units are not bad, but I would rank ranged nukes above the melee ones since they have better range.
https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/38845

I want to know what their play style is, and why they prioritize that over all out offense. They placed Defiant skills above Life and Death! It is so weird seeing that. Is it because they are not as focused on Arena play?

Though I give zero shits about tiers, I think it would be wiser to break them up into two, covering Arena (and I guess Voting Gauntlet) in one, and everything else in the other.

26 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Haha, i'm tempted too. I might just feed my old Roy for SI (the big issue is I had inherit Iceberg on him; and I've basically never pulled many units with Iceberg so I'm leery sacrificing that) and train the new one...

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

Though I give zero shits about tiers

Good man

3 minutes ago, salinea said:

Haha, i'm tempted too. I might just feed my old Roy for SI (the big issue is I had inherit Iceberg on him; and I've basically never pulled many units with Iceberg so I'm leery sacrificing that) and train the new one...

34 speed is nice, especially since it's 37 with fury 

You could give him an OP OP set and merge him for points

Not that you'd ever use Roy in the arena anyway heh