• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I got a Palla who I guess I can use as Goad Flier Fodder, along with Selena. Thanks for the Threaten Spd.

Free Palla buddies!

unless people are sniping specifically, doing a full first is very economical. I like this change (i just need more space!)

7 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I did my first free summon. I correctly guessed who I was going to get...a 3* Fir...she follows me everywhere...

Notice her, senpai!

I'm actually tempted to use this 5* Roy as TA fodder. He's +Atk -Res, which definitely isn't bad, but idk.

Oh my god!!!

Literally on my first free summon, I finally, finally, FINALLY get M!Corrin!!!!

He's 4*, but I don't care. I finally have him!!! 

I can't believe it!

Also, it lets you continue from that summon as if you had spent 5 orbs, so the next one only costs 4 :) 

Edited by Cute Chao

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Free Palla buddies!

unless people are sniping specifically, doing a full first is very economical. I like this change (i just need more space!)

It's funny because I just checked, mine is neutral too.

I would've done a full pull, but I'm not super interested in these characters (I own 4*s of Spd+/Res- Roy and Res+/HP- Lilina) so I just went for the reds to see if I can pull a better Lilina.

My male Corrin turned out to be neutral. I'll chock that up as a win lol. 

Now I can tick him off the wanted units box. Only Leon is left of the 4* pretty boy males. And only Mae, Clair and Athena for 4* others. 

Then there's the 5* exclusives. One of these days, I'm going to have to actively try to get Karel, Jaffar and Eldigan... 

My free Ogma is +Atk -Res. Aw, now I don't wanna sac him...

Anyway, is it just me, or does putting the names of the unobtained Heroes and their titles while keeping their portraits a silhouette seem... dissonant, to anyone?

I'm really giddy about the idea of getting a full pull of four stars at the same rate I got a full pull of three stars. My first free summon was...not something I would mention in this thread, since there's another thread for that! Also because I haven't pulled yet. I need my good luck charm tomorrow morning.

Also look at this training tower reroll feature. So quick and easy to get favorable matchups for tenth stratum quests.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't think Rebecca's will be changed anytime soon.

Gaius's was blatantly wrong in the fact that the bowstring was there, but in the wrong place. Rebecca's can reasonably be argued to be stylistic in order to not cover her face since the artist drew the bowstring as an opaque object instead of a single line in Rebecca's other poses.

Or she could pull a Setsuna and Virion where part of the bowstring over their face is intentionally not drawn while the rest of it is. Even then, it wouldn't be that bad since Leon's bowstring is also pretty thick like Rebecca's compared to everyone not named Takumi and it covers part of his face.

Edit: This freaking game, I swear. I can give the Nohrian Summer banner a pass on not having a red mage show up when only Henry, Raigh, and Sophia are 3* summonable, but come on! Red orb shows up on Cecilia and Lilina's banner and guess who showed up? Not a damn 4* red mage that's for sure. Freaking +Atk, -Def 4* Lon'qu.

I wasn't going to summon from that banner anyway, it was a freebie, and luck is involved in trying to get particular units, but come on, game. What the heck am I supposed to do to get even a 4* Lilina or Tharja!?

Also, still salty about not getting summer F!Corrin. You really are the ocean's grey (salty) waves. 

Edited by Kaden

I feel like trying to summon summer Elise just so I could give her spd+res 2 skill to my Sanaki, but then I'd feel bad about using a rare seasonal 5-star for inheritance. I hope we get that skill on someone who's not a seasonal unit.

First free summon... 4* Jagen. Such troll...

But I notice this new feature for the training tower, and that's a really good addition. Training is much easier that way.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Interesting thing to note about the hero catalog is that SoV/Gaiden is the only game that sorts units based on recruitment order rather than by kingdom/affiliation 

So that's how Archanea is sorted?

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So that's how Archanea is sorted?

Archanea is sorted based on kingdom, as evidenced by marth's army being the first few in the list, then Macedon's royals + whitewings listed together etc.

I believe all the other games sort based on kingdom, or if there's no particular kingdom involved, then by groups like the Greil Mercs. SoV is also the only game that doesn't sort both lords at the top of the list.

Awakening actually sorts by 1st gen-2nd gen first before kingdoms, as evidenced by Lucina being at the bottom of the list, if the other kids are added, they will likely be sorted at the bottom as well.

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Archanea is sorted based on kingdom, as evidenced by marth's army being the first few in the list, then Macedon's royals + whitewings listed together etc.

I believe all the other games sort based on kingdom, or if there's no particular kingdom involved, then by groups like the Greil Mercs. SoV is also the only game that doesn't sort both lords at the top of the list.

I think Valentia's thing is largely because there's no real groups- and the groups we do have come pre-sorted if you put them in recruitment order.

What characters in Echoes are Rigelian anyway? Saber and Tatiana are the only ones I know... maybe Silque (don't remember the specifics of why I think that)...