Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

New special characters coming out right on my birthday, IS on that next level bait for my birthday money.

Looks like it could be Nohr Azura, and the other one maybe M Corrin? I mean his hair would kinda match that silhouette.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'll have to see the preview before I make assumptions. Halloween interest is 0%, but a limited dancer or flying mage or something along those lines is too good to pass up. I can live without Elincia if need be.

EDIT: Wait... This better not be a double banner....

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But that girl on the left looks like Azura! Possibly Nohr Azura!

You already probably have snatched her and locked her in your chest. I wonder how I even managed to get a Nephenee.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Looks like it could be Nohr Azura, and the other one maybe M Corrin? I mean his hair would kinda match that silhouette.

It's probably Shigure seeing as the right silhouette has Azura's pendant. This probably means it'll be an all Fates Halloween banner...

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wait, you did? You didn't tell me... I must have messed up.

I did!

smqfReQ.png

Carrying me through the tempest. Now if only I could get another one to give her lance to Catria…

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's probably Shigure seeing as the right silhouette has Azura's pendant.

Doesn’t look like Shigure’s hairstyle.

Edited by Vaximillian

Shigure has neater hair than that though. And these special outfits tend to keep their hair intact unless some hat is involved that may obscure it. The hair kind of reminds me of Dwyer. I will say that the pendant looks extremely similar to Azura's, so it's hard to imagine it being anything other than Shigure. Him and his mother, or him and some other Fates brat. The other two on the banner could be Corrin and Kana.

I'm already 100% onboard with pulling on the seasonal banner. Only 75 orbs saved, but I assume a Halloween theme would last until Halloween itself.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn’t look like Shigure’s hairstyle.

Still looks like his mum's pendant. Don't know why anyone else would wear it. And the hair looks like it's being blown, especially seeing the two strips on the right side of the silhouette are flying up too.

Edited by KongDude

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I can’t be the only one who finds mounted swords’ thrusting animation seriously silly and not exactly reasonable, or can I?

I mean, if you’re wielding a sword on horseback (or pegasusback, or whathaveyouback), it’s much more convenient to slash or chop.

Leave thrusting to lances! Then again, there’s an alt animation for mounted lances who bash their enemies with a lance; not the brightest idea either.

Why can’t mounted swords only slash, lances only thrust? Mounted axes already only chop, and this pleases me.

If you're wielding a sword from horseback, you literally hold the sword out to the side of your horse and let the horse provide the velocity needed to cut things. In real combat, you wouldn't want to stop next to the opponent to chop them up when you can just bowl them over with a sharp limbo bar.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're wielding a sword from horseback, you literally hold the sword out to the side of your horse and let the horse provide the velocity needed to cut things. In real combat, you wouldn't want to stop next to the opponent to chop them up when you can just bowl them over with a sharp limbo bar.

You don’t need to stop next to the opponent to chop them. You chop them as you’re passing them by, using your horse’s velocity.

Poking them with a sword while you’re riding is silly because then you need to stop next to them.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Haha, will do if they announce a Warriors banner. I have zero intention of pulling on something like that, mostly because I hate the look of the SSJ twins.

I'd totally pull for Darius :D

But yup, not really interested in pulling for the twins, either. They're just so... yellow...

As for the new banner, I'm actually happy it's the special banner (presuming Halloween banner) first. I was worried I might use all my orbs for the Jugdral units and not have any left over. This way, I know how many orbs I'll have to spend getting the Jugdral peeps :D

I'd love it to be Shigure, if people's guesses are correct. He's one of my favourite Fates children characters :D

9 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Has anyone else seen the corrin cipher care ? It’s her in a Halloween outfit , anyone think that’ll be in the banner ? 

Be a bit boring to get two seasonal banners in a row with her on.

Besides, the Fates cast actually have Halloween outfits in game - Leo, Xander, Subaki, Camilla, Setsuna and Oboro. I feel like they'd be more likely if they went for it. Ofc, it'll also be boring to get Leo and Xander in a row (although a tome Xander to complete my Xander Emblem wouldn't be totally amiss xD ).