• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'd already trained up my 4* Virion and Henry to level 30+, so it just took one go at Camilla's Warriors map to complete both of their quests.

The Warriors maps sure are convenient for this. I wonder if we'll get more maps in this style soon; I'm sure they're popular.

38 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Has there been any confirmation of what the re-run GHB for October is? I've heard it's Camus and I really hope that is so.

As far as I know, no. We'll be getting an update on Friday, so dataminers will confirm what reruns we're getting. I'd love for it to be Camus or Xander however. The world could always use more copies of DC cavs.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, @Othin, would you be interested in joining a Fire Emblem Heroes-themed mafia game?

Shit I forgot to respond to your message. Sounds cool but I'm not really into mafia anymore so I'm gonna pass.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

2,000 Hero Feathers is nothing though, and I do not think you need to even promote him to 4* to complete his quest. Training a unit to level 40 is the easiest part of the game in my opinion. Just bring along two Dancers/Singers and a healer and Henry can easily slaughter things in the Training Tower. Olivia's Hone Attack is more than enough to patch up Henry's low Attack.

There is also a reset button in the Training Tower that you can keep pressing until you get a favorable match up.

1) If I wasn't planning on giving Michalis Ignis for when he gets Hauteclere, 2,000 feathers to claim a reward of 300 would be an outright waste.

2) I wasn't even intending on promoting Henry for the job anyway.

3) I was complaining that Henry needs babying to kill Emerald Axe users.

49 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

As far as I know, no. We'll be getting an update on Friday, so dataminers will confirm what reruns we're getting. I'd love for it to be Camus or Xander however. The world could always use more copies of DC cavs.

@Poimagic I assumed the Arvis GHB would be next. Xander and Camus are even now still among the best units in the game that don’t need to be summoned for, so I think it will be a while before they reintroduce them.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Poimagic I assumed the Arvis GHB would be next. Xander and Camus are even now still among the best units in the game that don’t need to be summoned for, so I think it will be a while before they reintroduce them.

There's lots of people who joined after May who I'm sure are hoping we see them again soon.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I want my +3 Camus tyvm

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What Rezzy said. Almost got ninja-ed. Plus we're bound to get a new GHB plus a re-run in October. (Unless they're kind enough to give us two new GHB. If that's the unlikely case, I won't complain.)

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Just get annoyed at banners like I do. Nearly 300 orbs saved because the last banner annoyed me xD 

Haha, will do if they announce a Warriors banner. I have zero intention of pulling on something like that, mostly because I hate the look of the SSJ twins.

47 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

3) I was complaining that Henry needs babying to kill Emerald Axe users.

Killing five level 35 units is pretty straight forward and easy. Babying Henry is nothing compared with Infernal Grand Hero Battles or the Arena. It is free 300 Feathers.

Warriors banner is mostly uninteresting but I wouldn't mind Axe Lissa. In fact... I would pull for Axe Lissa in a heartbeat.

Also... going to hit 40k feathers again before the end of this Tempest. I want to finish Ogma so 20k are going to LnD3 for the first time. But I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the other 20k just yet. I like to do them at the same time so not sure where I'll go with them. Maybe F!Robin since more B!Lyn/Rein counters are always welcome.

Thinking about an F!Robin with Attack+3 and Guard 2. Attack+3 enables her to kill any Lyn but a buffed RES or +RES Lyn in a single hit and guard negates QP Moonbow Rein.... That... sounds pretty delicious actually.  The only Rein that can kill F!Robin otherwise is a Neutral/+ATK DB3 Rein with Hone buffs.

Yeah... yeah we're doing that. We're definitely doing that. Maybe even give her the Distant Def seal. I wonder if she'd perform well on a defense team.

Edited by Zeo

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wasn’t it Clarisse?

That will be what replaces the Ninian and Hawkeye BHB on the 27th, yes. I think they were more talking about what re-run to expect after Clarisse. Watch it be Berkut kek.

Heh, I got to 20K feathers again. I have a lot of people to 5☆ that has gotten a bit of SI:

1. Michalis - Swap and Axebreaker. Would add Goad Fliers and Ignis/Bonfire.

2. Palla - Reposition and Darting Blow. Would eventually change for Fury, but there are other more important Fury candidates like Ryoma.

3. Seliph - Dragon Fang, Defiant Atk and Threaten Def. Needs Assist.

4. Lilina - Raudhrblade+, Draw Back, Dragon Fang and Spur Res. Needs A and B skill, but I might throw G Tomebreaker from Henry.

5. Gwendolyn - Swap and Ignis, but needs A and B skill lol.

6. Clarine - Gravity, Escape Route, Ward and Fortify Cavalry. Needs an A skill.

7. Zephiel - Hi BK!

8. Sophia - Raudhrraven+, Glacies, Triangle Adept, R Tomebreaker and Spur Spd. Needs Assist.

9. Seth - Ignis and Fortify Cavalry. Would replace A with Fury and B with something else.

10. Chrom - Swap, Earth Boost, Seal Def (lol) and Hone Atk. Would change B skill.

11. Frederick - Swap, Ignis and Hone Cavalry. Needs A skill and probably new axe.

12. Cherche - Brave Axe+, Dragon Fang, Drag Back and Fortify Fliers. Needs Assist and better A skill.

13. Subaki - Bonfire, Fortress Def and Goad Fliers.

Or promote burger for +1 BK. That said, I'd need 300k+ feathers for a golden army!

= EDIT =

Funny because none of them fill my 5☆ needs in terms of diversity except for Seth, Michalis/Cherche and Frederick.

Doing some maths, here are some numbers:

Red (17)
9 swd infantry
1 swd cav
2 swd fliers
1 manakete
3 mages
1 mage cav

Blue (17)
1 lance infantry
1 lance knight
4 lance cavs
2 lance fliers
2 manaketes
4 mages
2 mage cavs
1 mage flier

Green (13)
3 axe infantry
2 axe knights
1 axe cav
5 mages
1 mage cav
1 mage flier

Colorless (9)
4 archers
1 bow cav
3 staff infantry
1 troubadour

That leaves Seth, Tiki (A), Donnel, Gwendolyn, Frederick, Michalis and Cherche as the wanted promotions. Would love getting Death Blow fodder for Donnel, but not in the mood of trying luck!

Edited by Quintessence

I can’t be the only one who finds mounted swords’ thrusting animation seriously silly and not exactly reasonable, or can I?

I mean, if you’re wielding a sword on horseback (or pegasusback, or whathaveyouback), it’s much more convenient to slash or chop.

Leave thrusting to lances! Then again, there’s an alt animation for mounted lances who bash their enemies with a lance; not the brightest idea either.

Why can’t mounted swords only slash, lances only thrust? Mounted axes already only chop, and this pleases me.

I went and did it, I 5* a Henry to feed Raurraven+ and G!Tomebreaker3 to my +Atk Sophia, now the question is if I should shoot for the sky and go 5*+10 or be realistic and go 4*+10. It's a hard decision, 5*+10 is like the dream while 4*+10 will help me counter the Lyns and Bikes that plague Arena right now.

Edited by Alexmender

I guess I'll be switching to Blue for the remaining days of Dauntless Crimeans... I really wanted Elincia but I don't think I'll get her. I really want Nephenee, but I wouldn't mind getting Oscar. He might replace Peri on my WIP Horse Emblem if he does show up with a good nature.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:
Hint for new characters coming on Friday.

Looks like a Halloween version of Azura and........ Shigure? Looks like he is wearing Azura's pendant.

Halloween is coming? Seems a good an excuse as any to make a start back on my stockpile.

Speaking of which, I think I've got 6 orbs up for grabs before Elincia goes away, to add to my current 9 for three summon chances in any number of sessions. Unless I can squeeze two more from somewhere.

This has to mean another gimmick banner is next. And I was looking forward to Jugdral... Dude on the right looks like he has a book. So...mage? Whoever's on the left might have a scythe? I'd actually be pretty happy if we got Shigure, but I won't hold my breath. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope Jugdral is the next non-gimmick banner. ...I really hope they don't give us another double whammy. >.>