• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Would you give Arden Armor March for a walking bulldoze of destruction?

"Armored Walk on the Beach 3: Gives any armored unit named Arden +2 Mov at all times, no exceptions."

He deserves it.

But to actually answer the question, probably not unless I get one more Amelia. I want to give Armor March to somebody, but I also want to give Sheena that Slaying Axe+; until I can do both, I'll just keep Amelia and have her on my armor team, since she's pretty useful to have anyway. Arden will still get to have 2 Mov most of the time that way, anyway.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

No way! This face is to protect, not to bully. She deserves all the hapiness in the world.

Ah, that brings back memories of that VG. What a time to be on team Eirika; needless to say, I had to change teams before the end of it.

Also @DefaultBeep I noticed you weren't a fan of the Whitewings art, which I can relate too (well, I actually have a soft spot for Catria although I wished she wasn't so... cropped I guess). But can we both agree that the Awakening DLC art for them is far worse? Palla looks too muscular and awkward, Catria looks like J-pop idol for whatever reason, and Est is... terrifying. 

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? Eirika doesn’t deserve bullying. No one does.

Like how Ninian bullied Fae, the precious little dragon-chicken girl, into submission last gauntlet?

I don't remember who it was in my friend list, but someone changed their in-game name to something like "NinianABully" at some point after that round. It got a good chuckle out of me.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That face is why we bully. So we can see it once more.

It's true she looks cute There's nothing better than seeing her earnest smile after praising her daily hardwork. She's always doing her best to not be a bother and deserves praise for that alone, not making fun of her!

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, that brings back memories of that VG. What a time to be on team Eirika; needless to say, I had to change teams before the end of it.

Yeah, sadly at that time my phone died so I was unable to support her directly (still made a friend fight for her in my stead), it was awful seeing her fall in hands of Lucina but I was really happy about her beating Elise.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nope. Not even him.

He deserves character growth, but that’s far from the point.

Good to know you can quell your distaste. I was just checking.

As for Eirika, I don't let her fight. I appoint her goodwill ambassador to the Outrealms. She and Corrin do that while Ephraim is off invading new Outrealms for me to conquer. Or exact tribute from them, that is easier. And it's meaningless really to conquer Outrealms since they're infinite. I just do it because I like scrambling my armies and airships.

5 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Catria looks like J-pop idol

Nothing wrong with that. Why I'd have been happy if she got into TMS. But the Est is horrible, and the Palla- don't you want a girl who can benchpress her own ride?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Alexmender said:

It's true she looks cute There's nothing better than seeing her earnest smile after praising her daily hardwork. She's always doing her best to not be a bother and deserves praise for that alone, not making fun of her!

Well, it's not like it's a mutually exclusive thing.

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

Also @DefaultBeep I noticed you weren't a fan of the Whitewings art, which I can relate too (well, I actually have a soft spot for Catria although I wished she wasn't so... cropped I guess). But can we both agree that the Awakening DLC art for them is far worse? Palla looks too muscular and awkward, Catria looks like J-pop idol for whatever reason, and Est is... terrifying. 

Catria's is the best in Heroes to me as well, but her normal art just looks so uncomfortable. For Awakening, I agree 100% with Palla, the shading looks weird and the pose just looks kinda awkward overall. Catria's would look fine if it was her actual design I think, but since it uses the class design, it ends up looking unfitting. I must admit, though, that I have a soft spot for Est's art, mostly because it's drawn by one of the artists for Capcom vs. SNK 2, which I also have a soft spot for. The style does look pretty out of place for Fire Emblem though, I admit (although I'd still rather have her Awakening art over her Heroes art...).

But regardless, I think we can at least both agree that Caeda's Heroes art is better than any of the Whitewing's art from both Heroes and Awakening. 

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

why not

I mean, you can both bully her AND treat her nice. Sometimes.

I believe the phrase you may be looking for is "playful teasing." Unless you're taking the bullying farther than I thought...

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Good to know you can quell your distaste. I was just checking.

I’ve never even claimed I hated Ike anyway. Dislike, yes. Finding him overrated and overhyped, yes. Despising and hating, why.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve never even claimed I hated Ike anyway. Dislike, yes. Finding him overrated and overhyped, yes. Despising and hating, why.

Sorry for overstating it.

And there are plenty of solid grounds for criticizing Ike.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I believe the phrase you may be looking for is "playful teasing." Unless you're taking the bullying farther than I thought...

From a certain point of view...

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They'd need some kind of villain much much more well-written than what we've been getting for me to feel real hate for a FE character.

I mean, you can both bully her AND treat her nice. Sometimes.

Hell nah! You have Felicia for that kind of stuff, Eirika should be treated nicely 100% of the time. 

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sorry for overstating it.

I also don’t deny he can be rather fun to play (at least in Blueberry Saga Part One), especially after he promotes and gets Aether. GBA mercenary crit had a wonderful child.

From a certain point of view...

...I'm not sure I want you to get anywhere close to my own Eirika... She needs to be kept safe and unbullied so that she can buff Tailtiu, the most bullied of all.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Felicia is a loyal servant. Eirika is for bullying.

Felicia will gladly take care of your sadistic needs. Eirika is a nice girl who's not into that stuff.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Doesn't Felicia bully herself? All that tripping is no one's fault but her own.

Exactly! She's used to it already, so there's no reason to not tease her if you want.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Does using her as Hone Spd 3 fodder qualify as treating her nicely? If not, then....um........eh heh... *runs*

Do you follow the guidelines when sacrificing your units put out by the Society for Humane Summoning? Anything else inflicts cruel pain onto the sacrifice.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, I don't cause real harm.

Well, as long as she has Ephraim around, I suppose she should be okay. He can always inherit Fortify Def to help protect her against the bullying.