Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, cool!  Did you fight me and my amazing -Atk Sigurd?  How did it go?

Maybe at launch, but they had to know they were doing SI from the start, and since Florina works better with pretty much any other Lance, it doesn't make as much sense.

Maybe for a couple chapters, but that 20% speed growth isn't doing him any favors, and 10 base speed doesn't get you very far in Fates.  Maybe it would have made more sense to start him off with good speed, but have his Heroes Speed growth be terrible, so he wound up with a low Spd stat.

Mind i didn't really memorize the speedmarks of Fates but thanks to Fates being Fates, Subaki's base speed as a Falconknight without gaining any stats at all through level up can reach around 26 on initiation. Thats with absolutely no growth on Speed, and its 21 at non initiation

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Mind i didn't really memorize the speedmarks of Fates but thanks to Fates being Fates, Subaki's base speed as a Falconknight without gaining any stats at all through level up can reach around 26 on initiation. Thats with absolutely no growth on Speed, and its 21 at non initiation

Yeah I heard it's possible for Eggs Benny to double the final boss on Revelation on Lunatic with his base speed and load of boosts. If that's possible, anything is I guess. But mind you that you'd need massive favoritism to do that.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yeah I heard it's possible for Eggs Benny to double the final boss on Revelation on Lunatic with his base speed and load of boosts. If that's possible, anything is I guess. But mind you that you'd need massive favoritism to do that.

I don't know if its really favoritism though

90% of the time its just Mess Hall, 150 gold, Rally, and using OP class pairing. None of them qualifies as any form of favoritism

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't know if its really favoritism though

90% of the time its just Mess Hall, 150 gold, and using OP class pairing. None of them qualifies as any form of favoritism

8 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Unless I'm reading the table wrong, Subaki only has 10 Spd when he joins in Birthright and would only get 3 Speed when he promotes to FalconKnight, which would only give him 13 Speed at minimum.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Unless I'm reading the table wrong, Subaki only has 10 Spd when he joins in Birthright and would only get 3 Speed when he promotes to FalconKnight, which would only give him 13 Speed at minimum.

13 Speed + 2 from Tonic + 2 from Mess Hall or is it 4, + 4 from Omnyoji = 21 + 5 From Darting Blow

And this is the route with Falcon Knight so +4 from Rally Speed, one coming from Caeldori using Children Seal to jump to 5 instantly

Fates is this magical game that allows you to stack stats to high heaven with barely any investment

2 minutes ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

I won, but It was a nice challenge.

That's good.  Sadly I had to add Reinhardt and CYLyn to my defense teams since I hadn't gotten any D wins yet as of a few days ago.  I've got 4 now, so I just switched back to my old team of Titania, Ursula, Xander, and Sigurd.

So I really wanted to get certain 3* and 4* red units (namely Eirika for merge purposes and Hinata and Roy for fodder purposes), so after getting to 23 orbs from the challenge maps, I decided to pull from the TT banner since it's technically the best banner to pull red orbs from currently. Spent 20 of them on 2 pulls from the banner. Didn't get any of the units I want, but the game threw me a +Atk/-HP Ayra on my first red orb.

I just finished leveling her up and after comparing her stats to my +6 +Spd/-HP Lucina, who is my strongest sword unit, I'm kind of appalled.

Ayra has the same Atk and Res, 4 more defense, 2 less Spd and 6 less HP. Then I consider that she has a much better legendary weapon and a busted special. I guess my Lucina still holds an edge over her currently by having a higher arena weight due to Aether and being at 6 merge... IS why

Edited by LuxSpes

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

So I really wanted to get certain 3* and 4* red units (namely Eirika for merge purposes and Hinata and Roy for fodder purposes), so after getting to 23 orbs from the challenge maps, I decided to pull from the TT banner since it's technically the best banner to pull red orbs from currently. Spent 20 of them on 2 pulls from the banner. Didn't get any of the units I want, but the game threw me a +Atk/-HP Ayra on my first red orb.

I just finished leveling her up and after comparing her stats to my +6 +Spd/-HP Lucina, who is my strongest sword unit, I'm kind of appalled.

Ayra has the same Atk and Res, 4 more defense, 2 less Spd and 6 less HP. Then I consider that she has a much better legendary weapon and a busted special. I guess my Lucina still holds an edge over her currently by having a higher arena weight due to Aether and being at 6 merge... IS why

I covet Ayra, since she outclasses all my infantry swords by a large margin.  And my only Lucina is -Atk.

I'm having to restrain myself, since I have terrible luck in general, and I blew all my Orbs on the Holy War Banner.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I covet Ayra, since she outclasses all my infantry swords by a large margin.  And my only Lucina is -Atk.

I'm having to restrain myself, since I have terrible luck in general, and I blew all my Orbs on the Holy War Banner.

-Atk Ayra tho...?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

-Atk Ayra tho...?

Sure, all my other units are -Atk anyway.  Maybe I'll get lucky and just randomly pull her off Banner later when I'm trying for someone else.  That's how I got my 5 Seliphs.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sure, all my other units are -Atk anyway.  Maybe I'll get lucky and just randomly pull her off Banner later when I'm trying for someone else.  That's how I got my 5 Seliphs.

You should find a way to break this curse.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not gonna say I'm angry that I pulled a +Atk Ayra, but she's sadly associated to this whole fiasco in mind. Her clearly outclassing what was my strongest Infantry Sword till now is just salt in the wound.

I'm convinced this game knows what I want and keeps it away from me. Back when I whaled for one particular unit, the game would throw everything at me but the one unit I wanted. Then I stop whaling and caring about what I pull and the gives me more good 5* than it did back when I whaled. Went into the banner wishing for Eirika, Hinata and Roy, though I expected the game to give me no red pulls or 3-4* reds I didn't need. First pull had no reds and second pull gave me Ayra. The Desire Sensor works in mysterious ways. 

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You should find a way to break this curse.

I'm open to suggestions.

I really don't want to pull on this Banner, but my Orbs beckon.

14 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Magical hits are real hits too.

Admittedly, my pegasus bias is borne from mainline FE, where pegasi just dodge everything, but my Clair's put in... ahaha I can't even say that.

Still, someone on Reddit made a mockup Ardent Sacrifice banner with Florina, Rebecca and Micaiah, and I've got to admit I'd be the only person who'd want Florina out of it. Even with a 4* +10 (it'll bother me that I don't have her 5* 40 in the Catalog).

Can I have a link to that satirical banner? 

I like that people still try to solve new lunatic content with free vanilla 3*/4* units. (Behind the spoiler: new developer horse emblem map solved with 3* vanilla F!Robin, 4* vanilla Ursula, Olivia & Arvis). 

Spoiler