Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

But seriously, 6,2 and above, those are the actual tall folk. 5,11 is the average male and I'm literally just barely above average.

Same here, just a little above average. But there are plenty of even taller guys (and some girls!) around.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

you two can go be tall somewhere... i’m i tiny 5’ nothing 

Still taller than me, so get on my level.

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

But seriously, 6,2 and above, those are the actual tall folk. 5,11 is the average male and I'm literally just barely above average.

I think the tallest country in the world is the Netherlands. Living mostly under sea level does that to you. An inch can be the difference between breathing and drowning when it floods.

I'm not sure of my height preferences, Link's actual height is fairly short though, and that's disappointing. But as a courageous hero it isn't that terrible.

By the way, since Book II is adding not-Ganondorf, when is Astram getting added? And whom I ask would be not-Zelda?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I just thought of something. What if I make a themed team using "lost princess". The only criteria is that you must be a princess that either doesn't know if there heritage, or is the princess of a conquered nation. Celica, Lyn, and a Elincia are all candidates for the team. I am iffy about Taitilu, Azura, Corrin, and Br!Lyn. Taitilu is because I don't know about her so I wouldn't know if she was a runaway princess, and as for Azura and Corrin, there royal heritage is related to Revelations spoilers, and Brave Lyn because she already knows about her heritage at the time. What do you guys think?

Edited by Poimagic

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

By the way, since Book II is adding not-Ganondorf, when is Astram getting added? And whom I ask would be not-Zelda?

Astram needs to be added, and he needs to be added yesterday. Nyna would probably make the most sense; royalty, blonde (ignoring the few games where Zelda isn't blonde), almost never playable... she seems pretty much perfect for the role.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I Justin thought of something. What if I make a themed team using "lost princess". The only criteria is that you must be a princess that either doesn't know if there heritage, or is the princess of a conquered nation. Celica, Lyn, and a Elincia are all candidates for the team. I am iffy about Taitilu, Azura, Corrin, and Br!Lyn. Taitilu is because I don't know about her so I wouldn't know if she was a runaway princess, and as for Azura and Corrin, there royal heritage is related to Revelations spoilers, and Brave Lyn because she already knows about her heritage at the time. What do you guys think?

Tailtiu isn't a princess, and she isn't in line to gain any particular position either, so she'd probably be out. Azura I think should count, but Corrin believes that they're royalty the whole time, even if they're wrong about exactly what kind of royalty they are for most of the game.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just thought of something. What if I make a themed team using "lost princess". The only criteria is that you must be a princess that either doesn't know if there heritage, or is the princess of a conquered nation. Celica, Lyn, and a Elincia are all candidates for the team. I am iffy about Taitilu, Azura, Corrin, and Br!Lyn. Taitilu is because I don't know about her so I wouldn't know if she was a runaway princess, and as for Azura and Corrin, there royal heritage is related to Revelations spoilers, and Brave Lyn because she already knows about her heritage at the time. What do you guys think?

Julia could work, since she is an amnesiac for most of playable Gen 2. Deidre also counts. And in the future when they get added, someone who looks very much like Deirdre and Julia could count as well.

Ayra is a princess too, one who fled her homeland when Grannvale invaded. Eirika should count too since Renais is conquered at the start of SS.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Poimagic: Tailtiu is not a princess. She is the daughter to a duke and descendant of a crusader, but not a princess.

Sheena’s kingdom of Gra is technically conquered by both Archanea and Marth in New Mystery, so she might count.

If you count gra by that respect you can literally use every Kingdom in Archanea lol. 

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

If you count gra by that respect you can literally use every Kingdom in Archanea lol. 

Hence “technically”.

I actually thought you were summoned by me mentioning Leif.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

That’s promising. I can wait. Will Leif come before or after that?

Before then thankfully, sometime next year. My prophetic powers say sometime in the Spring. Unfortunately, his Light Brand will not appear, I might be sensing a Light Mirror Special though. Instead, we'll have to settle with the more conventional Bragi Sword. On the plus side, it'll make him great for taking down armors, Leif will miraculously be able to stand to toe to toe with the BK of all foes, and Arden shall be eaten like the spinach he is. Amelia best flee for safety.

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

True, Marth somehow runs the world at the end of FE3. Only Khadein maybe stays independent. And Lena seems to run a orphanage where everyone lands a job including Minerva and Maria. I don't think it's explicitly said Lena marries Julian by the way, odd, but it'd be interesting if the two never had conjugal relations.

Maria and Minerva could fit into that "lost princess" theme then.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Before then thankfully, sometime next year. My prophetic powers say sometime in the Spring. Unfortunately, his Light Brand will not appear, I might be sensing a Light Mirror Special though. Instead, we'll have to settle with the more conventional Bragi Sword. On the plus side, it'll make him great for taking down armors, Leif will miraculously be able to stand to toe to toe with the BK of all foes, and Arden shall be eaten like the spinach he is. Amelia best flee for safety.

True, Marth somehow runs the world at the end of FE3. Only Khadein maybe stays independent. And Lena seems to run a orphanage where everyone lands a job including Minerva and Maria. I don't think it's explicitly said Lena marries Julian by the way, odd, but it'd be interesting if the two never had conjugal relations.

Maria and Minerva could fit into that "lost princess" theme then.

In fairness Marth have the rights for at least 4 of the kingdom. 

Speaking of which its funny to think that Altea and Archanea is the only kingdom that is destroyed in WoS

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

What's Sheena's story anyway? It's strange that she's oneof the few units not in Story mode so I don't really have much context about her (is she on Marth's side at the start? etc)

Not going to bother with spoilers because hey, Mystery came out when, in 94?

Sheena’s father, king Jiol of Gra, betrayed Marth’s dad for the big bad and got eventually slain by the Archanean League. Sheena is installed as a puppet ruler by the victorious Archanea, but is well-received by the populace. Then Mystery happens and Marth is at war with Archanea. The people of Gra are conscripted to fight for Archanea against their will, and if Marth doesn’t kill any of them, Sheena can join him because she realises that he is not fighting for killing, he is fighting for what is right.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Is she related (support-wise not blood-wise) at all to any of the cast that we have now in Heroes? Well besides Marth?

She just seems to stick out for me for some reason.

Nope, the only character she has any real connection to in Mystery isn't in Heroes yet (technically two including blood relation, but he's also not in anyway). She's a bit of an odd choice, honestly, other than being one of the few female armors from the older games.

Edited by DefaultBeep

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nope, the only character she has any real connection to in Mystery isn't in Heroes yet (technically two including blood relation, but he's also not in anyway). She's a bit of an odd choice, honestly, other than being one of the few female armors from the older games.

Shes not really an odd choice. A reccuring theme of Archanea roster is the nation representation of the kingdom. Archanea and Aurelis are the only kingdom with zero rep so far.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not going to bother with spoilers because hey, Mystery came out when, in 94?

Sheena’s father, king Jiol of Gra, betrayed Marth’s dad for the big bad and got eventually slain by the Archanean League. Sheena is installed as a puppet ruler by the victorious Archanea, but is well-received by the populace. Then Mystery happens and Marth is at war with Archanea. The people of Gra are conscripted to fight for Archanea against their will, and if Marth doesn’t kill any of them, Sheena can join him because she realises that he is not fighting for killing, he is fighting for what is right.

A bit of a correction and addition

The puppet ruler bit only happen after darksphere. Also im pretty sure Marth is her cousin iirc