Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Since I'm sure that's the only reason Raven would even go on a vacation to begin with.

Not for Priscilla? Not for Rebecca? I never really hear much of RavenxRebecca, the support is utterly generic until the A, but the A is touching. That the two don't have a paired ending together is because Mr. Edgy can't possibly be Wolt's dad is a bit of a shame, but at the same time I could see it as Raven just seeing Rebecca like a little sister.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Now...should I put Lucius in as well? Since I'm sure that's the only reason Raven would even go on a vacation to begin with.

Of course!  Raven will be sulking under umbrella.  Lucius, wearing low-rise swim trunks, playfully invites him over for a game of smashing a watermelon blindfolded.  Raven grudgingly agrees, but deep down he's as excited as a 13-year old schoolgirl.  Priscilla is cheering them on, while the 3 lords and Ninian are chuckling at the scene from cafe having some umbrella drinx.  Lyn says, "those two make the cutest couple", and Hector follows up with, "What about these two?" motioning to Eliwood and Ninian.  The two heroes turn red as a beet, and they all watch sunset together right by water.

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not for Priscilla? Not for Rebecca? I never really hear much of RavenxRebecca, the support is utterly generic until the A, but the A is touching. That the two don't have a paired ending together is because Mr. Edgy can't possibly be Wolt's dad is a bit of a shame, but at the same time I could see it as Raven just seeing Rebecca like a little sister.

You know, I completely forgot about Rebecca, it's been a long time since i last played Blazing. Also, Raven is completely doomed if Priscilla and Lucius team up, I need to have SOME mercy for him.

I cleared Xander infernal with fliers! That leaves only the armored quest for his GHB. I've actually completed a vast majority of the orb GHB elite quests so far. Not really going to bother with some of the rest since I don't care to get anymore copies of most of these characters.

I used Clair, Gerome, Witch Nowi, and Summer Corrin.

That damn healer was giving me the most trouble though, warping everywhere to heal who I couldn't one-round. Nowi needed a Spd and Atk boost to kill both green mages so that healer didn't have anybody to warp to and heal. Throwing the QR seal on her and having an ally give her the Atk boost she needed worked. Corrin also needed an Atk seal to one-round the sword guy at the far right. Nowi and Gerome then Swap and Repo her to safety, Nowi tanks and kills both mages in one turn, Clair one-rounds Xander with her sweet horse-slaying lance, and the rest became easy.

Edited by Anacybele

This tempest has been pretty much the best to me as I'm using lots of units I love!

Team is Lene, Linus, Nino (Pale Flower of Darkness , Micaiah

Lene (+res, -spd) runs Bonfire, Fortress Def 3, Firestorm Dance 2, Drive Spd 2 and Earth Dance Seal 3. The support she lends to the team is outstanding, specially to Nino who wrecks stuff when triggering her special. She's the only one that can face Grima Robin without getting countered so hard.

Linus +1 got his LnD Basilikos, Reposition, kept his Luna and learned Escape Route 3 and Atk/Def +2 Seal. Definitely my favorite GH so far, his art is simply awesome, it reminds me of how disappointed I am about Lloyd and Ursula :(:

Nino +2 (+res, -spd) has Glimmer, Draw Back and Guidance 3 Seal. It's ridiculous how movement shenanigans are with these two. Linus can jump anywhere near Nino and vice versa. At Escape Route range, Linus can either get the hell out with Lene or just jump and one hit any squishy unit right there.

Micaiah is simply beautiful and needs to be everywhere, she shuts down cavs, knights and any silly red unit dropped there. Her Windsweep and Phantom Spd combo is impressive.

Finally cleared Arvis lunatic with wind and water teams! Now the only GHB elite orb quests I have are a few in the original set. I've now finished all the ones in the second set!

26 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

This tempest has been pretty much the best to me as I'm using lots of units I love!

It's the first time I had a number of bonus units I like to pick from, so it's been really fun for me too. Currently running (regular) Nino, Ephraim, Karla and a healer, but I could also have picked Jaffar, or trained Camus or Linus. In fact I used Jaffar before I pulled Karla with the Tempest orbs (yay), and actually had easier time dealing with Ursula then lol.

Actually having the same experience with the current arena season, I've got a bunch of units I can pick from for the bonus slot.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Finally cleared Arvis lunatic with wind and water teams! Now the only GHB elite orb quests I have are a few in the original set. I've now finished all the ones in the second set!

Congrats! Nice to hear you're almost done with them, especially since if I remember right, you had trouble with them before.
Also you mentioned it hours ago, but that Christmas Ike you drew is amazing xD

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

Congrats! Nice to hear you're almost done with them, especially since if I remember right, you had trouble with them before.
Also you mentioned it hours ago, but that Christmas Ike you drew is amazing xD

I probably won't ever finish them completely though. There are still some that aren't doable for me.

The new Earth map might not be doable for me either. Why the fuck did IS have to put an OP CYL Lyn in this? The only unit I have that can deal with her is Frederick and he has a Fire blessing, so I can't use him.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The new Earth map might not be doable for me either. Why the fuck did IS have to put an OP CYL Lyn in this? The only unit I have that can deal with her is Frederick and he has a Fire blessing, so I can't use him.

I used two Ikes (Brave and Legendary), Camus, and Eldigan for this map. I somehow managed to lure Lyn away from the rest of the enemies and whack her twice on the head (because she was too resilient for getting whacked once; thanks a lot, stat inflation!), and then the Ikes and the horses played tag with the enemies, trying to carefully maneouvre around getting one-rounded in case of getting weapon-triangled… QR2 on the Ikes helped a huge lot.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I used two Ikes (Brave and Legendary), Camus, and Eldigan for this map. I somehow managed to lure Lyn away from the rest of the enemies and whack her twice on the head (because she was too resilient for getting whacked once; thanks a lot, stat inflation!), and then the Ikes and the horses played tag with the enemies, trying to carefully maneouvre around getting one-rounded in case of getting weapon-triangled… QR2 on the Ikes helped a huge lot.

I'm using those Ikes too. RD Ike has the QR seal. But it doesn't work since neither Ike can counter her due to how stupid OP she is.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm using those Ikes too. RD Ike has the QR seal. But it doesn't work since neither Ike can counter her due to how stupid OP she is.

Which is why you don’t directly bait her. You let her come, but not let her shoot her stupd bow that she doesn’t even know how to hold. The sword Ike started on the right and baited the staff and their Ike, and the rest of the team hung closer to the centre, so that Lyn would gallop over there. I sadly don’t remember who exactly hit her and in what order, but the idea is to not let the enemy Ike get in too many hits because bloody Aether.

It did take me like five tries, though.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I probably won't ever finish them completely though. There are still some that aren't doable for me.

This is why I've invested in 4 different -raven units. TA!Lilina was able to bait her easily, she also wiped most of the map outside of that one lance cav.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Same here, just changed the other twp for Sigurd and Reinhardt. Both dealt with Lyn and the Ikes just tanked the rest. Sigurd is the best because he ate 2 arrows and a tough lance and even resisted thanks to Fort Cav. Heh

Also, sad that Lloyd doesn't get Tempest boost.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is why you don’t directly bait her. You let her come, but not let her shoot her stupd bow that she doesn’t even know how to hold. The sword Ike started on the right and baited the staff and their Ike, and the rest of the team hung closer to the centre, so that Lyn would gallop over there. I sadly don’t remember who exactly hit her and in what order, but the idea is to not let the enemy Ike get in too many hits because bloody Aether.

It did take me like five tries, though.

I do let her come. There's no way I can bait any of them without going into their attack range because they don't fucking move otherwise. I hate when enemies do this too.

I can't use Sigurd or Reinhardt, they have different blessings.

That map is so awful; I'm so glad it's in the Earth garden and so very glad for my F!Grima. If you have any dragons built I recommend trying one of them out to deal with Lyn. Most of them have great defense and they're still capable of countering her.

Edited by kirauza343

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I do let her come. There's no way I can bait any of them without going into their attack range because they don't fucking move otherwise. I hate when enemies do this too.

The only relatively safe spot from where to trigger them attacking is where both Ike and the staff can hit, on the far right. But then all the cogs start spinning, and boy, do they spin fast.

I can’t use Sigurd or Reinhardt either; the former I lack, the latter is on my fire team with my other Team A horses.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only relatively safe spot from where to trigger them attacking is where both Ike and the staff can hit, on the far right. But then all the cogs start spinning, and boy, do they spin fast.

...What?

Also, this map cheats too. I gave CYL Ike an Atk seal because he was barely unable to one-round Lyn. He kept leaving her with 1 or 2 HP. But he still leaves her with 2 HP even with the seal and even when Lyn has no buffs. What the fuck is with this?

EDIT: Somehow I was able to find a way to do it anyway. Not sure how exactly though...

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You can always change blessings. Give rein earth for the quest and use the original blessing again. It consumes blessings but five orbs are five orbs.

= Edit =

Did you notice she was adjacent to the lance cavalier? He has Spur def/res 2.

Edited by Quintessence

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, this map cheats too. I gave CYL Ike an Atk seal because he was barely unable to one-round Lyn. He kept leaving her with 1 or 2 HP. But he still leaves her with 2 HP even with the seal and even when Lyn has no buffs. What the fuck is with this?

Does anyone have Spur/Drive Atk that you aren't leaving near Ike on newer attempts?

Or does Ike have a Support with someone who, again you aren't leaving near him on newer attempts?

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

You can always change blessings. Give rein earth for the quest and use the original blessing again. It consumes blessings but five orbs are five orbs.

That's wasting the previous blessing I gave him though.

And anyway, I edited to say I somehow found a way to clear the map regardless.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That's wasting the previous blessing I gave him though.

And anyway, I edited to say I somehow found a way to clear the map regardless.

Lol ok. That's cool though.

Anyone know a build Canas can make good use of? The only thing I can think of is mage tanking green mages with Green Tomebreaker 3 and stiking to spur units.

22 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Micaiah isn't so lucky though, her brand is on her hand, so she can't cover it with any swimwear!

21 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Maybe they could put Micaiah in a bikini and have her with henna paintings to camoflauge its presence? Basically, we the fans know what it is, but those in game would think it was just another temp tattoo? And since I have the day off tomorrow, I'm totally drawing Summer!Zelgius XD

Swimsuit Fran in Fate/Grand Order has the most adorable random oversized sleeve thing that Micaiah could borrow:

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

EDIT: Somehow I was able to find a way to do it anyway. Not sure how exactly though...

This spot can only be targeted by the staff and Ike, but aggroes everyone:
Screenshot_20180618-013821.jpg

Lyn being able to withstand a blow is why I had to hit her twice. Hit once, Reposition or dance, hit second time, exhale.

Congrats on your successful clear nonetheless!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This spot can only be targeted by the staff and Ike, but aggroes everyone:
Screenshot_20180618-013821.jpg

Lyn being able to withstand a blow is why I had to hit her twice. Hit once, Reposition or dance, hit second time, exhale.

Congrats on your successful clear nonetheless!

I tried that spot first, but RD Ike can't one-round CYL Ike due to his weapon and the staff wielder doesn't attack my Ike, she just heals CYL Ike, and then RD Ike is left to be killed by everything that moves over there.

Thanks though.