Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Dropping this question here. Should I give Life and Death to Karla? Or are there better options?

LnD works ok but it makes her a bit too squishy to use Wrath. Something like Swift Sparrow or Fury will be better for her imo. Fury in particular synergizes well with Karla's playstyle, she'll be able to easily tank one hit and have a Wrath boosted Moonbow charged ready at the start of every turn afterwards.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

LnD works ok but it makes her a bit too squishy to use Wrath. Something like Swift Sparrow or Fury will be better for her imo. Fury in particular synergizes well with Karla's playstyle, she'll be able to easily tank one hit and have a Wrath boosted Moonbow charged ready at the start of every turn afterwards.

Thanks, I think I'm settled to get more Hinatas!

I made a dumb move and Summoned on the Bridal Banner, wanting to get B!Ninian, with the reasoning being that my NY!Azura maxes HM in the TT. All I got was a +res/-atk Tana and a Roderick merge in 34 orbs, making my orbs stash now at 40. Hopefully the orbs Obtained can increase this number

One of my friends convinced our other friend that Tharja was like a shiny mega Gardevoir.

And now he's trying to summon for her.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

One of my friends convinced our other friend that Tharja was like a shiny mega Gardevoir.

Bridal Tharja?

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ew, poking men. Then again, a reason not better nor worse than any other.

You don't like Pokémon? I used to like it, but when I realized that it kept reusing the same ideas and a major part of it was battles it turned me off. Now I'm just meh about

I missed being in the Pokemon generation by a few years I think, so all I know about it mostly comes from Smash. Certainly never heard of Gardevoir how how it's similar to Tharja at all. After all, if a Pokemon is being a creepy stalker you can just chuck it in a Pokeball.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I missed being in the Pokemon generation by a few years I think, so all I know about it mostly comes from Smash. Certainly never heard of Gardevoir how how it's similar to Tharja at all. After all, if a Pokemon is being a creepy stalker you can just chuck it in a Pokeball.

Just google Gardevoir and see for yourself on google images.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Just google Gardevoir and see for yourself on google images.

I did, which is why I then commented about not seeing the similarity.  Looks more like Nino to me. :P

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I did, which is why I then commented about not seeing the similarity.  Looks more like Nino to me. :P

I kind of meant some of the fanart you see of it. :P

17 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

That's the regular version with the green hair and white skirt. The shiny version has blue hair and a black skirt.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's the regular version with the green hair and white skirt. The shiny version has blue hair and a black skirt.

Ohh, I get it now. I thought they meant that Tharja was like Gardevoir, but bigger and shinier. Didn't realise that Shiny and Mega are actual Pokemon terms.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Thanks for getting that thought in my head.

9 minutes ago, Hilda said:

its monday and there are no FEH news! depressing ._.

Expect something before the new daily cycle begins

They are being really stingy with hints for the Summer banner. Could have at least shown silhouettes. This way, we'll have exactly one day to guess before they show the trailer. Unless they are planning to show the ttrailer on thursday.. Or we won't get silhouettes at all. Either way it's frustrating.

Even got desperate enough to summon something, that I tried again for Bride!Tharja. Waste of 25 orbs. 

also infantery units could use some new exclusiv A skills giving them effectiv damage against certain movement types (like horse armor flying) giving the other units more incentiv to run shields ?

31 minutes ago, Hilda said:

also infantery units could use some new exclusiv A skills giving them effectiv damage against certain movement types (like horse armor flying) giving the other units more incentiv to run shields ?

But...that's what Armorslayer/hammer/Ridersbane is for?