• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Gah, barely knocked out of top 3 for my team and got Rank 4 but Team Alfonse ended with 16 areas conquered so I still ended up getting 6000 feathers out of it. Last 30 minutes was literally unplayable for me since every area was either knockout or completely out of reach.

Wow. I haven't seen a 5-star Effie come out of the summoning rock in months.

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Last 30 minutes was literally unplayable for me since every area was either knockout or completely out of reach.

Well, it could be worse. The last round of the last match during the last Grand Conquest for me had every territory knocked out within the first 30-45 minutes.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, it could be worse. The last round of the last match during the last Grand Conquest for me had every territory knocked out within the first 30-45 minutes.

Wow, that must have stunk if you still had lances to use.

So...that was a grand total of 19600 feathers from one event (ranks 1, 3, 5; 13, 20, 12 territories). It was a little weird to have to get used to enemies being able to attack after warping again. I messed up badly more times than I care to admit. Overall, though, I’m quite satisfied with how things worked out.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wow, that must have stunk if you still had lances to use.

I think there were 2 territories still in contention when I finished using up my lances, but those remaining nodes fell within the next 5-10 minutes.

The trick is to use most of your lances in the 2nd or 3rd to last rounds. Maybe save like 2 or 3 lances for the very last round, unless you're fast with those wins

Had a decent haul, but only cuz I ranked 3rd, 3rd, and 1st. I'm glad there's personal rewards since my teams always seem to go to bed well before the final round. Loved that we finished with the cavalry bonuses, I got a nice even 306,000 points since my team is all cavalry. Every single run goes so smooth when you can brute force through all those Wary Fighters, Myrrhs, and Legendary Hectors.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yay, free Grima! It seems that today is my lucky day xD

Aww. I wanted Grima and got a free Def/Atk Hardin instead. Why weren’t there any greens in my set?

So Effie, Hardin and M!Grima. First time I see a banner with Focus characters that I already have, so I'm not sure what I'll pick for my free pull. On the other end, I don't have Minerva yet, so free green orb it is.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hmm, so the next thing to happen is the banner on Friday? What will be the next event? VGs most likely? Or something connected to the App update? 

The tempest on the 14th.

7 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

So...that was a grand total of 19600 feathers from one event (ranks 1, 3, 5; 13, 20, 12 territories). It was a little weird to have to get used to enemies being able to attack after warping again. I messed up badly more times than I care to admit. Overall, though, I’m quite satisfied with how things worked out.

I believe I got 19,200 feathers. And yeah there were a few times that I completely screwed up by forgetting about the enemies on the other side of the map. I was starting to think that I was one of the only people who played on the Lunatic+ difficulty every time. There really weren't any people who had scores that were multiples of 2000 when I check around my maps.

Just winning the forts and getting 20 kills on Lunatic+ still gives more points than a perfect clear on Lunatic so I will be exclusively doing Lunatic+ going forward.

I had to (decided to) swap Lukas out of my starting 8 in favor of Serra and her Pain+. Splash damage is just so good in GC. Having two +10 healers was definitely a big help.

With the way knockouts happen so fast in the final round, I definitely think it is best to get them out of the way earlier on and only save 1 or 2 for then end.

56 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Apparently I became part of a (spanish?) reddit meme:

I'm Spanish and I had never seen those characters named like that before. Maybe it's from South America? 

Although I'm not active in Spanish communities, so who knows

10 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm Spanish and I had never seen those characters named like that before. Maybe it's from South America? 

It a parody of Dragon Ball Z power levels charts. For some of them, they go by the Spanish names of characters. But there is a point there they cross the line to utter nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

It a parody of Dragon Ball Z power levels charts. For some of them, they go by the Spanish names of characters. But there is a point there they cross the line to utter nonsense. 

It was just fun to see my Avatar in Reddit were I'm not actively participating. The meme itself doesn't seem to be of high quality though. 

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

That is what I figured when I saw it, but my Spanish is really rusty and the Dragon Ball Z Spanish dubs I have seen are so bad they are good.  Though Ryoma being in English really makes this go down a few points in my book, but it is still pretty funny.  

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Apparently I became part of a (spanish?) reddit meme:

You are now an international celebrity. Time to celebrate your success!

1 hour ago, XRay said:

You are now an international celebrity. Time to celebrate your success!

Apparently I have finally reached the same step on the ladder of fame as "Honey Garlic Butter Ryoma", whoever that is. 

I wonder when merchandising starts.