Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Garlyle said:

When both Rival Domains and Grand Conquest wants me to use Armor Emblem, I just press auto-battle. I'll probably miss out on the Divine Dew this week.

Everything else is reasonable.

If it helps, you can still get the reward even with zero bonus kills. I just use cavalry every week unless I'm feeling saucy.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am really jealous of all those merges:P  My Kaze is stuck with neutral nature and at +2 since I have only gotten the free ones:(  

Man, bummer. I was spamming a lot of colorless over the summer trying to get Summer Freddy merges and also Summer Linde, so that's how I ended up with this many Kazes, but yeah. xP

Well since Jamke has officially been announced no need for spoiler tags, when discussing the possible Genealogy gen 1 Banner being next.  I see Quan as the most likely due to strong connection with Eldigen, Sigurd, Leif and Finn.  Due to Jamke being the GHB, I think at least one of the units will be strongly connected.  In his chapter we get him interacting with Dew and Adean whom is one of the most popular wives for him as well.  I'd lean towards Adean.  Veronica opens the door for more PRF staves, and maybe she comes with one as infantry healers are generally very unimpressive.  Lex and Azel could round out the banner without any color sharing.  They are both best friends, Azel has crush on Adean, Azel is the Arvis beloved younger brother so there is a connection there.  Or it could be Lewyn and Erinys who are sort of joined at the hip, and Lewyn is one of the most popular of the Genealogy characters.  

Either way very excited, but not too excited.  There is always that very small chance that Jamke is just a random GHB and we will not get a Genealogy banner next, though that would be an especially cruel tease.  

If we're getting first generation FE4, I'm expecting Cuan and Ethlin with Levn and/or Sylvia filling up the third and maybe fourth slot.

I hope it's not four.

I hope there's no color overlap.

I'm expecting to be disappointed.

37 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If we're getting first generation FE4, I'm expecting Cuan and Ethlin with Levn and/or Sylvia filling up the third and maybe fourth slot.

I hope it's not four.

I'd say we're getting Adean. She's Jamke's love interest and the FE4 banners (and even the FE5 one) banners often feature a "pairing". Deirdre is wife of both Arvis and Sigurd. Ares and Leen are a pair, and Julius is Ishtar's lover. 

Lol, maybe it'll be a Jungby affair and we get Brigid and Midir. Colorless hell!!! ROFL. 

1 hour ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

I'd say we're getting Adean. She's Jamke's love interest and the FE4 banners (and even the FE5 one) banners often feature a "pairing". Deirdre is wife of both Arvis and Sigurd. Ares and Leen are a pair, and Julius is Ishtar's lover. 

Lol, maybe it'll be a Jungby affair and we get Brigid and Midir. Colorless hell!!! ROFL. 

Ahem. Cuan and Ethlin.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I hope it's not four.

No color overlap seems pretty likely. Last main banner with color overlap was the Ishtar one four months ago.

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

No color overlap seems pretty likely. Last main banner with color overlap was the Ishtar one four months ago.

That banner was a Genealogy banner, with two potential lovers being responsible for the overlap. 

The one before that was the FE5 one, with meme-hardt alt sharing it with Leaf. 

Well I managed to clear Abyssal SOMEHOW.

...okay actually I looked up how to do Marth with as little SI as possible, and I found one that involved completely base Groom Marth, Lyon being built to be a bow killer, and Rein/B!Lyn being the assholes they are. It did call for Def Tactic 3 SS when I only had the normal one, but whatever.

But after trying my hardest to replicate a number of mostly F2P guides for Abyssal Robin and failing because turns out F2P guides require you to have some neutral nature units when most of my units have natures, I went full rage with my Flier team and won by my own hand.

So... yeah, guess I can be proud of being able to do the hard thing myself for once.

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I don't see a trailer in sight. Uh oh...

The next banner doesn't drop until the 7th, so I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow at the earliest.

Why are you expecting to see something tonight?

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

So what are the odds for them to rerun Abysaal Legendary Hero Battle?

They just reran Robin's LHB, so I'd say they'll rerun an LHB that already had Abyssal difficulty sooner or later.

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

The next banner doesn't drop until the 7th, so I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow at the earliest.

They just reran Robin's LHB, so I'd say they'll rerun an LHB that already had Abyssal difficulty sooner or later.

I'm expecting it happen to happen 2 days from now.

Anyways, thanks for the answer.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hmmmmmm I thought it was coming on Thursday. I was very confused because of this but I guess it makes sense now.

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Lmao fuck this banner

Got Faye and no Marth. And im not even looking for LMarth

Sorry to hear that.

It always seems like the RNG never gives out that one common unit that everyone has.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

This confuses me. If you aren't looking to get a L!Marth, why is it of any relevance whether you got one or not?

The primary aim was to wait for a banner with a Red unit i actually like to secure OG Marth along the way. The banner give neither

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The primary aim was to wait for a banner with a Red unit i actually like to secure OG Marth along the way. The banner give neither

Oh right, regular Marth, I'm a dummy. Makes sense.

"Funny" how Red Hell makes some common units almost as rare as 5* pulls.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Oh right, regular Marth, I'm a dummy. Makes sense.

"Funny" how Red Hell makes some common units almost as rare as 5* pulls.

Its way worse too since Selenas are on Red Hell

40 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Perhaps they're shifting to the old style and the trailer will come out at the reset

Or, what is even more likely, they’ve shifted to shoving in the trailer at the very last moment. 

FE4 1st Gen banner? I’d go with Quan, Ethlyn and the token alt in the form of Lachesis. 

More Abyssal LHB reruns? I won’t touch those. The “prize” isn’t worth the effort of going through units with even more bloated stats.