AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE

Screenshot_20180901-140607.png

Screenshot_20180901-141002.png
YESSSSSS

E T R U R I A N S C U M I S T R E S S

Grats

Nothing against them personally, but I'd rather see Green Olwen, F Kana and Peganino appear sooner, rather than being pushed back by reruns. But an Ike rerun is far from the worst outcome, Lucina reruns like we're having now add nothing for me, same with Roy.

Argh ... BH!Roy on a banner when I have no orbs and need to break a pity rate on the legendary banner. I'd prefer to pull for him on the next Legendary banner, but already the last time when I expected him there I got disappointed. 

Why are there complains about getting 14 orbs from FB in 7 days instead of 14 days? I maxed all four bonds today and don't need to bother with this mode anymore thanks to the change. 

Hey, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. All four Brave Heroes are amazing units to have on your side, and one of them has one of the best A passives available for inheritance.

I just mean that this is literally the third time we have had the Brave Heroes banner unaltered (for the most part, since there were summoning pool updates since then).

While checking my promotion queue I was watching this 4* +ATK Cain ... and recognized at 5* he would have only +1 ATK compared to my +HP/-SPD Luke (who comes with Fire Boost and better bulk). Poor Cain, I like him but I need WoM on so many units. 

Three cool banners at the same time... damn... decisions

Since I pulled a CYL 2018 unit - even if with shitty IVs - I think I will leave this banner alone.
The Legendary Banner only features two units I don't have / want (LMarth + Gunthraa). 
And from CYL 2017 I only don't have Brave Ike yet. The other three have great to perfect IVs. Just pulled a better Brave Roy from the CYL 2018 banner.
Seriously I don't know where to pull now.

8 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

I'm going to admit that I feel like I've been a "victim" of these "traps." I don't like missing out so I feel like I have to play. I'm fully aware that no one is forcing me to play this game but it does feel like a chore to play the game recently because of FOMO.

Currently going through a stressful period in my life so I'd like to ask the frequent visitors of this thread for some advice on managing balance with playing this game. 

What I've been doing is to identify some particularly tedious aspects of the game (like training tower quests) as being more trouble than they're worth and promise myself not to bother with them, then remind myself of that promise as necessary. When you notice something else feeling like a chore, you can add it to that list.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

“Early September”, for whatever it’s supposed to mean. Maybe first week?

The next main banner is on September 7, so it should be within a couple of days leading up to that.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

What I've been doing is to identify some particularly tedious aspects of the game (like training tower quests) as being more trouble than they're worth and promise myself not to bother with them, then remind myself of that promise as necessary. When you notice something else feeling like a chore, you can add it to that list.

The next main banner is on September 7, so it should be within a couple of days leading up to that.

I’ve just done the September tower quests because 1) I had an excess of free time today, 2) I had an excess of potions, and 3) I wanted to make some pulls on the legendary banner because why not, Fegrima would have been cool to have.

Yeah, it’s still a week. And the next not-Rival-Domains whatever launches on the 8th, so that’s another milestone.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

I usually do most of the tower quests but it isn't uncommon to miss 1 or 2 of the movement specific ones(I didn't complete the infantry one this time for example). But yeah they get tedious. So my points towards them usually come from leveling up new heroes. I miss more of them these days and almost always infantry since I mostly train on the special training maps now. But I do get enough runs in to complete most of the quest if given 1 whole month. I had something like 4 battles left for horse, some for armor, and I did grind through all the flying ones with a minute to spare because I really needed one more orb to do a full pull. But flying is easy since I have Myrrh and Tikipop. They just kill everything easily.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve just done the September tower quests because 1) I had an excess of free time today, 2) I had an excess of potions, and 3) I wanted to make some pulls on the legendary banner because why not, Fegrima would have been cool to have.

Yeah, it’s still a week. And the next not-Rival-Domains whatever launches on the 8th, so that’s another milestone.

I guess that's another thing. I try to keep a few hundred orbs stockpiled at any given time, so I can pretty reliably grab characters I really want while not feeling desperate for orbs at any given time.

I do the tedious stuff during downtime at work, that way I don't feel like I'm wasting time that I could have used to do more entertaining things. Of course, it's not always possible because stuff like VGs and GCs running over weekends means I have to put some free time into them, but stuff like arena and monthly quests are not limited like that.

Not that it makes the act of doing them any less tedious, but this way I'm essentially just doing them instead of wasting time reading forums or TVtropes or whatever so it's not a meaningful sacrifice.

The timing of the 2x SP bonuses really mess with me though and it's hard to make much use of them. I really like the anniversary double XP/SP events for this reason.

Edited by Humanoid

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

While checking my promotion queue I was watching this 4* +ATK Cain ... and recognized at 5* he would have only +1 ATK compared to my +HP/-SPD Luke (who comes with Fire Boost and better bulk). Poor Cain, I like him but I need WoM on so many units. 

Speaking of Cain, I finally pulled the perfect +Spd/-Res Cain in my main. Now all future Cains can be WoM fodder! I really like him considering FEH was my first exposure to him, even if he is powercrept I want to build him.

Sigh, getting burnt out by the game not giving me enough of the colour orbs after finally grinding some CCs. Don't really feel like doing Abyssal even just for a golden accessory.

@Vaximillian Oooh congrats on finally getting a maxed out Cecilia! Funnily enough I got a Cecilia (and a Fae) in the VG banner.

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh congrats on finally getting a maxed out Cecilia! Funnily enough I got a Cecilia (and a Fae) in the VG banner.

The VG banner is where I got that final Cecilia too. The best outcome would have been if the other green was Ike… but I can’t complain about finally getting her after almost two months of downtime. Her +9 was back on the 11th of July!

52 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I do the tedious stuff during downtime at work, that way I don't feel like I'm wasting time that I could have used to do more entertaining things. Of course, it's not always possible because stuff like VGs and GCs running over weekends means I have to put some free time into them, but stuff like arena and monthly quests are not limited like that.

Not that it makes the act of doing them any less tedious, but this way I'm essentially just doing them instead of wasting time reading forums or TVtropes or whatever so it's not a meaningful sacrifice.

The timing of the 2x SP bonuses really mess with me though and it's hard to make much use of them. I really like the anniversary double XP/SP events for this reason.

Mm, guess it depends from person to person.

44 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Speaking of Cain, I finally pulled the perfect +Spd/-Res Cain in my main. Now all future Cains can be WoM fodder! I really like him considering FEH was my first exposure to him, even if he is powercrept I want to build him.

Hmm 35 wouldn't be so bad. Never thought of that since he comes with Brave+. How would you build him? 

45 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sigh, getting burnt out by the game not giving me enough of the colour orbs after finally grinding some CCs. Don't really feel like doing Abyssal even just for a golden accessory.

Don't you have all CCs done yet? I can imagine that doing them for each of your accounts could feel tedious. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Oooh congrats on finally getting a maxed out Cecilia! Funnily enough I got a Cecilia (and a Fae) in the VG banner.

Same, im going to build Cain after his lord got his +10. He was great in SD

9 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Same, im going to build Cain after his lord got his +10. He was great in SD

Now—after getting Her Teachership to +10—I’m back to waiting for the remaining three Marths. Mine is still +7.