Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about we throw the seasonals into the shed for like half a year at least?

I doubt it, especially since a lot of people like seasonals, including me. Especially those who like the Waifu’s

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm also surprised they're releasing all these important characters in the same banner. I figured they'd spread them out, have Cuan and Ethlyn in one banner, Lewyn and Silvia in another, etc. But nope, here they all are, all at once. Makes me wonder how they'll divide the next FE4 Gen 1 banner. Also, NO ALTS!

They still have Claud and Brigid left of the Holy Weapon users to add. Claud could hopefully be a great Staff in Valkyrie, and Brigid can bring Yewfelle with Renewal + some form of offensive goodie.

But I do think they'll resort to Jugdrali alts after this, at least for the 1st Gen. The 2nd Gen still has Shannan and Larcei left, the former has Balmung, the later is Ayra's daughter clone.

Since they're keeping up on the lovers, they might do EdainxMidir next time, but after that, they'll have ran out of implied couples who have both of their members not in yet.

...Next calendar should be arriving by the 8th, correct?

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*Shoves candy down your throat and suffocates you with a Scream mask*

*Afterwards, puts you in red stockings and nails you hanging upside down from a lit fireplace*

I call Seasonal on the next banner. Pray it isn't two in a row though. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

"Special versions?" Why would fans of those games just want more alts of characters already in the game over characters who aren't in yet? I'm not asking for alts myself either, I'm asking for actual new characters. This is why I'm not counting the summer banners, since those were just seasonal alts.

I meant give them Special versions as their way into the game, like Charlotte, not new alts of characters that already exist. I personally find it better than no new characters at all~

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Just now, Landmaster said:

I meant give them Special versions as their way into the game, like Charlotte, not new alts of characters that already exist. I personally find it better than no new characters at all~

Oh. Yeah, but that would still be annoying because those versions are limited and not in the permanent pool.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. Yeah, but that would still be annoying because those versions are limited and not in the permanent pool.

Agree, for sure, but still better than nothing, IMO~ But I am hoping they get some inclusion either way~

I'm just waiting for Keaton, it can be Christmas Keaton, Halloween Keaton, Leif Erikson Day Keaton, IDGAF

Normal Charlotte when the fuck already. It’s not like there’s an overabundance of axes in the general pool.

If I coulda put her in the game, I woulda~ I need more Axes, my damn self, I only really have Brave Ike and S!Innes~

Edited by Landmaster

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Normal Charlotte when the fuck already. It’s not like there’s an overabundance of axes in the general pool.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Agree, for sure, but still better than nothing, IMO~ But I am hoping they get some inclusion either way~

Yeah, I mean, I'd totally pull for a Halloween or Christmas Kieran or something like that, but I'd still be sad that such a unit wouldn't be in the permanent pool when it could've been normal Kieran.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I mean, I'd totally pull for a Halloween or Christmas Kieran or something like that, but I'd still be sad that such a unit wouldn't be in the permanent pool when it could've been normal Kieran.

The good thing is so far, Charlotte's been the only instance of that happening and still not being a regular unit, so the chances are better for them being added to the pool than being seasonal locked~ Just need IS to decide to add them~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

The good thing is so far, Charlotte's been the only instance of that happening and still not being a regular unit, so the chances are better for them being added to the pool than being seasonal locked~ Just need IS to decide to add them~

Noire. But yeah, they're the only two.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

There's also Summer Noire.

EDIT: Saizo'd. Or Kagero'd? You pick.

Edited by Jave

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Noire is a thing too.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Absolutely this. Bride Charlotte is not Charlotte. Summer Noire isn’t Noire. Dancer Inigo isn’t Inigo.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Noire. But yeah, they're the only two.

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

There's also Summer Noire.

EDIT: Saizo'd. Or Kagero'd? You pick.

Ooop, yep, forgot about her but yeah, it's just those two~

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Noire is a thing too.

Absolutely this. Bride Charlotte is not Charlotte. Summer Noire isn’t Charlotte. Dancer Inigo isn’t Inigo.

DANCER INIGO IS INIGO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED

And I would certainly hope Summer Noire isn't Charlotte~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

DANCER INIGO IS INIGO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED

And I would certainly hope Summer Noire isn't Charlotte~

I’m that one weirdo who doesn’t mind more swords. Thus, non-merc Inigos aren’t Inigos. Also, were it possible to make Inigo a dancer in his game, he still would’ve used a sword.

i derped

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m that one weirdo who doesn’t mind more swords. Thus, non-merc Inigos aren’t Inigos. Also, were it possible to make Inigo a dancer in his game, he still would’ve used a sword.

i derped

Hey, I'm certainly not opposed to them adding Inigo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Even though I'm still petty he doesn't have Liam O'Brien's voice

Regarding seal. I want to see HP/atk or HP/SPD among the stat seals we've been getting lately. We'll probably get another dance seal. Last but not least drive res. These are my predictions

I wonder who the TT boss is

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I wonder who the TT boss is

Arvis seems like the safe pick to me, but for all I know they could make it another one of the Embla characters (either princess, Helbindi) like they did for the bride TT.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Personally I hope that when merc Inigo is added into Heroes they go the Raven path and give him an axe instead. I feel like when they add him into the game his banner will come with Owain and Severa and if all of them are swords it will be a nightmare pulling for a specific one.

I'm hoping for Owain with a sword, Inigo with an axe and Severa will reference her 'canon' promotion in Fates and be a bow cavalry.

11 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Severa will reference her 'canon' promotion in Fates and be a bow cavalry.

3DS bow knights are so ugly ;_;
I absolutely LOVE 3DS merc designs and want to see them more.

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The side shield is just so good

Everything is good. The brigandine, the gambeson, the shield, the boots and gloves, the leggings on women. 3DS mercs are gorgeous.
They look practical and how a swordfighter would actually look like. They look reasonable. I’m in love with all of them.

I must keep control and not get sucked into pulling for calvary and infantry. I need armors so I can finally reaching Tier 20 and merge actual broke units. But damn, special Spiral and Ishtar means a 3 cooldown special like Luna or Draconic Aura is gonna be locked and loaded if she can fire the first proc off.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, Vaximillian said:

3DS bow knights are so ugly ;_;
I absolutely LOVE 3DS merc designs and want to see them more.

Eh, I am mostly indifferent to most of designs for the Bow Knights myself but I do like this Cipher design for Severa/Selena and hope for a similar art style in Heroes.

Spoiler

Edited by NSSKG151