Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe it’s either Eliwood or Roy in their lv. 40 quote, though I’m leaning towards the former.

Makes sense. I haven't raised my Eliwood to 5-star yet, and I didn't remember hearing it from Roy.

Also, Alm references Mycen by name.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe it’s either Eliwood or Roy in their lv. 40 quote, though I’m leaning towards the former.

It’s neither Eliwood (both of them) nor vanilla Roy, I just checked. Brave Roy maybe? I don’t see why he would talk about Marcus instead of his dad.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s neither Eliwood (both of them) nor vanilla Roy, I just checked. Brave Roy maybe? I don’t see why he would talk about Marcus instead of his dad.

I ended up checking the FEH wiki and it is indeed Brave Roy. Though I agree, it’s strange how he brings him up rather than Eliwood. Then again, since not a lot of people have played FE6 compared to FE7, more are used to Marcus being Eliwood’s protector rather than Roy’s.

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

Ahahahaha level 40 4* Julius with his default set does 0 damage to the version in his Lunatic GHB. There's a green mage on the map so it's pretty trivial to charge Dragonic Aura, but still, god damn that's a rude quest to give.

Yeah... I just found out. The worst thing about this GHB... is that I read that I needed to kill Julius with Julius to get a copy. I wasted to grails to get him because I manualed him only to find out I had misread it. I needed Sharena for more Julius copies. Life sucks

I'm so glad I promoted my Julius to 5-star and built him completely. Even though there was a bit of difficulty surviving due to 1) positioning issues and 2) me not knowing what he can properly facetank, once he borrowed my distant defense 3 seal he was basically INVINCIBLE (against ranged units).

I accidentally screwed myself over and put my Dark Azura in range of both Julius and the generic red mage somehow by dragging her back with Julius after boxing myself in. Somehow, she was able to survive a hit from the generic red mage and then enemy Julius attacked my Julius, leaving him charged up and able to kill him in the next round. Then I was able to mop up the others with Veronica and Reinhardt (yeah, I really couldn't be bothered to try hard on this map) and got the win xD 

My Julius is built, though. I quite like him as a character and he's useful in AA :) 

To my surprise, the Julius vs Julius quests actually were done on the first try, and my Julius wasn’t even promoted. Jaffar truly works wonders. It was the Sharena quests that were frustrating for me. That took me over ten attempts to get right. 

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

She also indirectly mentions her in her best voiced quote… but that’s indirect and not by name.
By Naga, I absolutely love Allegra Clark’s performance as Ethlyn.

Im pretty sure this is the "I PROTECT YOU" one? Im fairly sure its going to be about Altenna when i heard it from the get go

And i used her a lot lately making it stuck on my mind

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im pretty sure this is the "I PROTECT YOU" one? Im fairly sure its going to be about Altenna when i heard it from the get go

Exactly! It is too good.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

alrighty. everything done - just need to get Julius to level 40 so i can kill him in the actual map. 

I haven't even started yet. Waiting for Magic training to do the whole Julius deal in one day, two day tops.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

I haven't even started yet. Waiting for Magic training to do the whole Julius deal in one day, two day tops.

don't need to: slap 3 dancers on Julius and get him into the work out (and you get extra SP today as it's SP weekend). higher up, remove one dancer for like Lissa. 
if you use the AA trick - bait out arena - once you see julius slap Olivia + a low level Dagger unit to debuff - whack whack whack, he's dead, get your orb. 

24 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

don't need to: slap 3 dancers on Julius and get him into the work out (and you get extra SP today as it's SP weekend). higher up, remove one dancer for like Lissa. 
if you use the AA trick - bait out arena - once you see julius slap Olivia + a low level Dagger unit to debuff - whack whack whack, he's dead, get your orb. 

Nah, i'm using the Workout to level my recently hero grail-ed Marth, my pity-breaker Brave Hector and the horsie Chrom i got on a free summon. 

Magic or Ranged days are faster, and i can do it together with leveling my pity-breaker Innes and some of my other Blue Tomes. The voting gauntlet banners gave me sooo many blue tomes.

Nah, i'm using the Workout to level my recently hero grail-ed Marth, my pity-breaker Brave Hector and the horsie Chrom i got on a free summon. 

Magic or Ranged days are faster, and i can do it together with leveling my pity-breaker Innes and some of my other Blue Tomes. The voting gauntlet banners gave me sooo many blue tomes.

LOL well whatever works :)
the workout (I find) is the best all around for whatever you need to do - but magic day is also awesome. but yah if you have a lot of stuff to do - just as long as you have time you're good :) (I was also tired of training Gwendolyn. ugh). 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

LOL well whatever works :)
the workout (I find) is the best all around for whatever you need to do - but magic day is also awesome. but yah if you have a lot of stuff to do - just as long as you have time you're good :) (I was also tired of training Gwendolyn. ugh). 

For me Magic days, Bow days and the Workout work best on teams. But the Ranged days? Slap a DD seal on the unit, give them a weaponsless dancer, weaponless healer and if yppou can an unit with the Exp skill. You can get them to level 40 without even spending stamina bottles. Maybe 1if you dom't have the exp skill. Best day of the week.

For me Magic days, Bow days and the Workout work best on teams. But the Ranged days? Slap a DD seal on the unit, give them a weaponsless dancer, weaponless healer and if yppou can an unit with the Exp skill. You can get them to level 40 without even spending stamina bottles. Maybe 1if you dom't have the exp skill. Best day of the week.

that would be awesome too. LOL
I don't have many of those skills. (Boo)

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

that would be awesome too. LOL
I don't have many of those skills. (Boo)

You sure, some are indeed rare, but Blue Tome and Sword Exp are both found in units on the 3* pool and their v3's can be inherited at 4*. Just take a look if you have Mae: Bundle of Energy or Athena: Borderland Sword in your barracks. I have both plus Faye's Bow exp.

Talking about Exp passives, we still don't have their Lance, Staff or Dagger versions, and of all things the Axe one is bound to Spring Chrom.