• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

26 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am starting to believe we will not get a Event Schedule this month, mainly because IS doesn't want us to know when Book III will begins.

This banner ends in 9 days, which should mean a new banner on the 20th is coming. Assuming that banner will have a 2 week run then book 3 should begin around the second week of December. I'm saying early December because there's also a Christmas banner coming up

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

This banner ends in 9 days, which should mean a new banner on the 20th is coming. Assuming that banner will have a 2 week run then book 3 should begin around the second week of December. I'm saying early December because there's also a Christmas banner coming up

Get ready for one of two chapters of Book 3, and then a month without new Book 3 chapters because we will have Christmas and New Year Paralogues.

sooo
Null Follow up 3 prevents doubles from Vengefull fighter + Quickriposte combo (CyL Hector Maltet + QR Seal), when attacking Hector doesnt get a guaranteed follow up even though Maltet and QR give 2 layers of follow ups
I can assume that it will also cancel double Wary fighter on legendary Hector.
It definitly cancels out Legendary Marths B.slot. Marth cant double Corrin

In other words there are no layers to this skill, it renders all follow up skills nill and void. No idea how it works on Breaker skills, but i assume its the same case for that.
This is indirectly a very strong defensiv buff for speedy Infantry units.
Dragons cant Enemy phase anymore easy with steady breath QR against Null Follow up 3 users (although you can still pick your favourite matchup)
Armorers cant abuse their double phase stuff without haveing the speed to back it up.

Edited by Hilda

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

sooo
Null Follow up 3 prevents doubles from Vengefull fighter + Quickriposte combo (CyL Hector Maltet + QR Seal), when attacking Hector doesnt get a guaranteed follow up even though Maltet and QR give 2 layers of follow ups
I can assume that it will also cancel double Wary fighter on legendary Hector.
It definitly cancels out Legendary Marths B.slot. Marth cant double Corrin

In other words there are no layers to this skill, it renders all follow up skills nill and void. No idea how it works on Breaker skills, but i assume its the same case for that.
This is indirectly a very strong defensiv buff for speedy Infantry units.
Dragons cant Enemy phase anymore easy with steady breath QR against Null Follow up 3 users (although you can still pick your favourite matchup)
Armorers cant abuse their double phase stuff without haveing the speed to back it up.

Sweet, so it works kind of like Cancel Affinity where it disables all stacks Triangle Adept instead of just one stack of it.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

No idea how it works on Breaker skills, but i assume its the same case for that.

Null Follow-up 3 cancels foe's guaranteed follow-up attack, and allow unit to do a follow-up if unit's Spd+5 is higher than foe's Spd. Basically, nullifies any type of Breaker skill. The only way to double a Null Follow-Up unit is to have 5 more Spd than the skill's user.

I am surprised IS didn't go with the same concept of Hardy Bearing, because HB disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority, but Null Follow-Up only disables foe's skills that guaranteed follow-up attacks, and don't affect the user.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Null Follow-up 3 cancels foe's guaranteed follow-up attack, and allow unit to do a follow-up if unit's Spd+5 is higher than foe's Spd. Basically, nullifies any type of Breaker skill. The only way to double a Null Follow-Up unit is to have 5 more Spd than the skill's user.

I am surprised IS didn't go with the same concept of Hardy Bearing, because HB disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority, but Null Follow-Up only disables foe's skills that guaranteed follow-up attacks, and don't affect the user.

This is prolly the reason why its Infantry exclusiv, they need all the help they can get and I am fine with it.

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Would have thought we'd get the new schedule before TT, it'd be weird if we don't get it when new Events start~

I think this happened with the Genealogy TT. But that was most likely due to the natural disasters in Japan at that time. Maybe IS suffered from the natural disaster that is it's most recent banner feedback

52 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I think this happened with the Genealogy TT. But that was most likely due to the natural disasters in Japan at that time. Maybe IS suffered from the natural disaster that is it's most recent banner feedback

Going by FEH's ranking in the Apple and Play stores, this banner is doing better than Eirika's legendary one and as good or a bit better than the last few regular banners. (all are under Halloween though, which did great and bumped FEH up to FGO's rankings for like a week) The youtube feedback is mixed but the profit feedback seems perfectly average, so I'm curious what IS's reaction is.

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Going by FEH's ranking in the Apple and Play stores, this banner is doing better than Eirika's legendary one and as good or a bit better than the last few regular banners. (all are under Halloween though, which did great and bumped FEH up to FGO's rankings for like a week) The youtube feedback is mixed but the profit feedback seems perfectly average, so I'm curious what IS's reaction is.

I'm just talking about the send feedback option

15 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wonder how many people remembered to use it.

A lot actually. Whenever there's something players dislike or think needs improving they send feedback. This info is pretty old by now as we've been doing it even before what? Thracia update? Summoning pool changes, free units being mergable, horse nerfs, etc we're all from feedback. I think there was even feedback late 2017 for more GHBs as there weren't any being released at that time. It took forever until we finally got monthly new GHBs. We were even told to use feedback for characters we want in the game quite recently so that counts as a reminder towards the entire playerbase.

Edited by silveraura25

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I don't think I have ever used the feedback option. I wouldn't even know it exists if people don't mention it every now and then.

Use it whenever you feel discontent with the choices devs make or have ideas to offer. Arena, certain mode(s) being boring, characters you'd like to see get refines, etc.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Use it whenever you feel discontent with the choices devs make or have ideas to offer. Arena, certain mode(s) being boring, characters you'd like to see get refines, etc.

Tbh never really felt discontent with anything but I may leave some suggestions behind, thanks!

33 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

A lot actually. Whenever there's something players dislike or think needs improving they send feedback. This info is pretty old by now as we've been doing it even before what? Thracia update? Summoning pool changes, free units being mergable, horse nerfs, etc we're all from feedback. I think there was even feedback late 2017 for more GHBs as there weren't any being released at that time. It took forever until we finally got monthly new GHBs. We were even told to use feedback for characters we want in the game quite recently so that counts as a reminder towards the entire playerbase.

I'm sure it matters, but don't get the impression that many really bother to use the feedback button. I've never used it, even during Ayragate or when I've disliked things such as the arena changes. Most seem content or at least apathetic enough to not bother sending direct complaints and suggestions to IS through the app.

If there's  a flood of angry feedback over this banner and 5th Camilla then there was supposedly the same for Lyn 5 and Lucina 5, but IS doesn't seem to have been taking it to heart so far.

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

If there's  a flood of angry feedback over this banner and 5th Camilla then there was supposedly the same for Lyn 5 and Lucina 5, but IS doesn't seem to have been taking it to heart so far.

Given that they just announced that FE6 and FE10 banners are coming, I'd say they anticipated some backlash over this banner, but don't care because it doesn't seem to affect their sales.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Given that they just announced that FE6 and FE10 banners are coming, I'd say they anticipated some backlash over this banner, but don't care because it doesn't seem to affect their sales.

as is trradition
(i know a few people were leaving feedback for less shared colour banners and i don't know if that will stop)

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

They may still be listening, but perhaps they have so much stuff already lined up(including alts) and the money's not being affected so they just go ahead with it. I feel like the Ayra situation may have been one of the few times they had to change gears about unit additions. (they might have had more units planned to be added that way but cut the idea, thankfully)

19 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

They may still be listening, but perhaps they have so much stuff already lined up(including alts) and the money's not being affected so they just go ahead with it. I feel like the Ayra situation may have been one of the few times they had to change gears about unit additions. (they might have had more units planned to be added that way but cut the idea, thankfully)

ayra situation?

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ayra situation?

When Sigurd was added to Heroes, Ayra was visible in the trailer, so people thought she'd be a free TT unit. Instead, she was on the TT banner, with old heroes, one of which was also red.

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ayra situation?

Back when the Genealogy banner was released (around mid October), Ayra was introduced on a separate banner with no foreword of it happening, a move which was never done before. Adding in the fact that Eldigan was also present as a potential pitybreaker and people were irate. Rhajat was also added in a separate banner unrelated to her peers a couple months later, though that didn’t cause much of a stir since the trailer let people know that beforehand, unlike with Ayra which caught people off-gaurd.