Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Falcom Gleipnir for Knoll, Garm for Duessel or Dozla, Ivaldi for Artur, Nidhogg for Innes?

Oh yeah I forgot Innes. And I was considering Knoll should get Gleipnir but I feel like he would wouldn't because I felt like he wasn't too significant in my opinion. But I'm fine if he does get that tome. Not sure about Dozla or Artur though.

14 minutes ago, JSND said:

It do make me wonder why we dont have Astram here though. 

I'm not sure either. Especially since Jeorge is in the game. Maybe he'll appear alongside Midia? Another possibility (and a really unlikely one at that) is that he could end up being a grand hero battle just like Navarre and Robin(F). Either way, can't wait to see Mercurius in action.

(But who would wield Starlight? And I wonder how Gharnef with the Imhullu would work...)

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

1) Not sure about Dozla or Artur though.

2) Maybe he'll appear alongside Midia?

3) But who would wield Starlight?

1) I wasn't exactly serious with Dozla, but Artur is pretty much the only one eligible for Ivaldi because he's a light magic user and Ivaldi is light magic.
*cough*Lucius*cough*

2) Battle couples banner? Astram and Midia, Calill and Largo, Isadora and Harken? Just spitballing here.

3) Gotoh, who else?

@Troykv Check me out,

Before we get to teams, lemme point out a few minor tings.

Sophia skillz. T-Adept is pretty nice for her. Kind of turns her into a Pseudo-Sanaki of Sorts. The thing is, she won't double a lot and since there aren't too many greens it won't serve her too well. But you have red raven so Takumi literally just evaporates into thin air. Now this also means any Blazing chance in Oblivion she has of surviving a blue is diminished to a speck of dust. Think about shwapping Adept for Death blow if you ever get a Klein. Gives you a nice "Beasht Boosht" without the disadvantage of having an extra........ disadvantage heh. If you don't get a Klein, I'd just leave her the what she is.

Male Robin is +Atk -Res. Which is absolutely amazing! If Ephraim isn't cutting it for you, you could give M Robin SwordBreaker (which you don't have right now) and T-adept from your Selena to kill every sword user in sight.

Hinata is only 3 star. If you ever get a Nino, Nowi, or a young tiki (among other things) you can give them Fury 3 if Hinata is at 4 stars. So if you have the spare feathers, upgrade him sometime.

Faye is +Atk -Res. Faye won't be One shotting much, because her purpose is to chip, but this spread is actually very nice. You have 2 Saizos who I believe gets Poison strike 3 at 4 stars. So you could do what Rezzy did, and give her Poison Strike to help her do her job better

Spoiler

Sophia: With a buff from Ephraim, her attack can go up there. If you gave her red raven+, I'd say you made a good decision. If it's plain old red raven, I'm not too sure about that. The best things about Sophia (especially a neutral one) is everything except her speed. She has good resistance, she has good defense, good health and some nice attack as well. Her speed is just garbage. Therefore (this is my opinion) she'd probably work a little better with Red Blade instead of Red Raven. You want her to get in, do as much damage as possible, and get out. She had her own reposition, but I recommend Giving it to Ephraim from your Selena since he'll be buffing her attack a lot to help her do some nice damage. 

Ephraim: He has a nice spread With plus attack and -Res. He can buff Sophia for a nice boost in Attack for dealing with neutrals using Red raven. Now, here's where the filth comes in. Between Me, MaskedAmpharos, and MrSmokestack, we all agree that reposition is completely busted! Now if you give Ephraim reposition, you'll be able to get Sophia and Faye in and out EZ PZ.

Faye: 2 Saizo = Poison Strike 3 like I mentioned before. It'll help her do her job even better, which is to chip for Sophia. And with double reposition you can essentially do something like;

Ephraim buffs Sophia and Faye 

Faye chips for Sophia

Ephraim repositions Faye out of danger

Sophia gets the kill

Or something like that. The thing is, using Faye and Sophia on the same team means you have 3 shlow people. Nobody is going to double, and everyone will get doubled. 

Your 4th slot could be green but to me, Anna is your best option (this opinion is a little biased). And even if you use her, she may not even put in work because of red prevalance in arena. Everyone else you have is too nyeh for my tastes (with regards to your ax users). 

So your 4th slot might be Sharena. Double Spear users seem redundant, but she's basically Ephraim but fast.

Spoiler

I'm working on some teams as fast as possible, I just want to make sure I give you the most reliable info!

Right now I'm looking at:

Sophia

Male Robin

Ephraim or Sharena

Faye or Anna

Sit tight though cause I got some other teams sitting in the calculations machine heh

Some of which might involve Mr. Roy

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Wreck them, my pretties!

Got a similar thing with four axes in Stratum 6 (or 7?) against my lvl 26 (27?) Laslow. He had a field day with the company.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Reposition is the reverse Pivot right?

Pivot is when you jump over an ally.
Reposition is when you make an ally jump over you.

So yeah, Reposition is the reverse Pivot.

Edited by Vaximillian

11 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Super late response, but everyone should be able to get a free 3* Stahl from the new Seal quests, who comes with Swap. 

I'm giving a super late response here too, my bad. But I forgot about that, I think I'll go pick him up. I didn't before because I already had a trained up 4 star Stahl handy. I'll put that Swap on Klein.

And speaking of him, he kind of IS a godsend for me, I guess. I still don't like how squishy he is, but if I can prevent him from taking hits, he kills anything. Even armors since he'll quadruple them! I wish I'd had him when I was doing the Michalis GHB.

I still want to train up Jeorge too though, just cause he's cool.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm giving a super late response here too, my bad. But I forgot about that, I think I'll go pick him up. I didn't before because I already had a trained up 4 star Stahl handy. I'll put that Swap on Klein.

And speaking of him, he kind of IS a godsend for me, I guess. I still don't like how squishy he is, but if I can prevent him from taking hits, he kills anything. Even armors since he'll quadruple them! I wish I'd had him when I was doing the Michalis GHB.

Subaki also gets Swap, if I remember correctly, and you can get a 3* of him from the quests.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hee hee I told you Klein is a total b̶a̶b̶e̶ maniac!

All ya gotta do is keep him out of danger heh heh

Spoiler

Now you make me want to train up mine ;)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Subaki also gets Swap, if I remember correctly, and you can get a 3* of him from the quests.

He's the only Subaki I have right now though, and I'd like to keep him since I accidentally sent the two I had before home (I only meant to send one of them home).

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Got a similar thing with four axes in Stratum 6 (or 7?) against my lvl 26 (27?) Laslow. He had a field day with the company.

Pivot is when you jump over an ally.
Reposition is when you make an ally jump over you.

So yeah, Reposition is the reverse Pivot.

The French version of the game renamed Reposition to Pivot; and Pivot to Traversée.

Which is not confusing at all.

8 minutes ago, salinea said:

The French version of the game renamed Reposition to Pivot; and Pivot to Traversée.

Which is not confusing at all.

XD gotta love localization.

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

After seeing Selena throw a dragon over her head, they should rename reposition Suplex to be honest.

Rename it German Suplex, and you've got a deal.

What no I don't watch wrestling

26 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Rename it German Suplex, and you've got a deal.

What no I don't watch wrestling

Depends on if it's that fake wrestling or that real wrestling

Spoiler

If its fake, you stink

Spoiler

And I'm pretty sure it's fake 

Spoiler

So you stink :P

German Suplex seems a little too long, it's supposed to be short and sweet. 

34 minutes ago, JSND said:

Reposition should be renamed into Daisetsuzan Oroshi tbh

Again, it should be short and sweet.

Pivot should be renamed Leapfrog.

It'd be cool if they made that some sort of April fools joke. Too bad they don't have that type of event in this game..... so many missed opportunities :(

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I'm glad Klein is working out for you :D

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Hee hee I told you Klein is a total b̶a̶b̶e̶ maniac!

All ya gotta do is keep him out of danger heh heh

Basically this. I wasn't all that hyped to pull him back then, but he's definitely one of my strongest units. I've got nearly all the bows now...but that Takumi still evades my grasp. And I couldn't care less about Rebecca. Training Jeorge up, and he's working well for me too.

With my recent Faye pull I can finally make that full bow team should I desire. I'll probably do it just for the lulz, and see what I can glean from it.

Just... Keep those ungodly eyes as far away from me as possible, please.

6 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Just... Keep those ungodly eyes as far away from me as possible, please.

Ugh don't remind me

Vaximillian might post his convenient picture of those demon eyes!

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Sophia skillz. T-Adept is pretty nice for her. Kind of turns her into a Pseudo-Sanaki of Sorts. The thing is, she won't double a lot and since there aren't too many greens it won't serve her too well. But you have red raven so Takumi literally just evaporates into thin air. Now this also means any Blazing chance in Oblivion she has of surviving a blue is diminished to a speck of dust. Think about shwapping Adept for Death blow if you ever get a Klein. Gives you a nice "Beasht Boosht" without the disadvantage of having an extra........ disadvantage heh. If you don't get a Klein, I'd just leave her the what she is.

No, that's not how you use Sophia. Sophia isn't a delete button. She stands in the way and laughs at every green unit in the game with her amazing bulk.

Sophia's low Spd means she's double attacked by nearly every enemy in the game, meaning you absolutely need Triangle Adept to tank. With Triangle Adept, you can use her low Spd to your advantage to charge up long-cooldown special skills against melee green units like Hector and Camilla (+Atk Hector deals 5x2 damage, Camilla deals 0x4). I'd actually consider giving her one of the AoE special skills to make use of her high Atk and also lets her deal heavy damage to blue and red units.

Due to the fact that Sophia doesn't double attack anything and typically doesn't deal enough damage to erase enemies outright, Death Blow doesn't do her much good. It lets her one-round kill green enemies that already have Triangle Adept 3 or an Emerald Axe and lets her chip red and blue for more damage, but costs her her absurd bulk against green and colorless.

Also @Troykv.

So, guys, looking at my units and stuff, I was just thinking. Darting Blow on my Marth. He's -spd, so this could kinda fix it. I have an...interestingly enough, Caeda that can give it to him. lol She never worked well for me, so I don't care to keep her.

Good idea here? I think it is, but I'd like a second opinion. Maybe there's something even better?