Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

BHVkG8vJFH0.jpg

As it should be.

Befitting of the #1 Sharena fan, Vax. You did good, but she won't give you any more feathers now. ><

Did you spend any orbs to reach this far? Or maybe just winning the Tenth Stratum all the time?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Lyrai said:

Befitting of the #1 Sharena fan, Vax. You did good, but she won't give you any more feathers now. ><

Did you spend any orbs to reach this far? Or maybe just winning the Tenth Stratum all the time?

Like that will ever change my devotion to her.
Still need 500 more to promote Reinhardt. Lilina and Michalis, step up your game! (≈795/1,000 each atm)

As I said, arena, training other peeps, tenth stratum.

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've not got any hits. I might try replacing her. I tried an all blue team but that failed, too. Another one I've been considering is Abel/Leo/Gunter/Reinhardt - all skilled to hone/goad - dragback on Abel in the hopes the AI will get Leo to attack at range and then Abel drags him back to more relatively safety xD It probably won't work though -.- I have so many units and no clue how to use them xD

My Sanaki is +1 and I'm seriously considering promoting my 4* Reinhardt to make my 5* plus one as well in the hopes that does anything. My Kagero is -Atk, so that doesn't help her. I have a pretty easy time against her, too, tbf. I'm training up an M!Robin, who I find to be a pain. I'd still kill for a Takumi, who is still the biggest pain in the rear of all time.

I have 0 knowledge of Horse Emblem, sorry. M Robin might actually work replacing Kagero. It could be a good surprise team. As for Takumi..... (Effie one shots him so I can't relate). I probably shouldn't be trying to help u tbh, the reason I posted on here in the first place was cuz I struggle making defenses :>_<:

Just now, immatx said:

I have 0 knowledge of Horse Emblem, sorry. M Robin might actually work replacing Kagero. It could be a good surprise team. As for Takumi..... (Effie one shots him so I can't relate). I probably shouldn't be trying to help u tbh, the reason I posted on here in the first place was cuz I struggle making defenses :>_<:

The problem with Horse Emblem with defense teams is that they will always charge in first. It's a double edged sword, in that it could make the opposing team get cornered, or end up dying kamikaze without even killing anyone.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Like that will ever change my devotion to her.
Still need 500 more to promote Reinhardt. Lilina and Michalis, step up your game! (≈795/1,000 each atm)

As I said, arena, training other peeps, tenth stratum.

I was asking if you spent anything reaching there, but maybe I was the one who's not playing often enough to reach 2000 HM. :3

Welp, I'll bide my time and be patient :P

7 minutes ago, immatx said:

I have an Effie, but I can't use armours on attack since they end up frustrating me with their move range -.- I think maybe I rely too heavily on Kagero, though she does delete anything not called Takumi, and she can kill him if no other units are around to get in her way (she two shots him). He's fine if he doesn't have vantage. If he does... urgh.

But yup, male Robin is a huge bane. Mine is plus atk minus res, I think, which should be a good boon/bane for him. Not 100%. He is currently only 3* but I have 44k feathers lol.

4 hours ago, r_n said:

I thought for sure I was wrong about that.

But then I looked it up. The streams on youtube seem to be over an hour long. I think there's like interviews with the artists and such? Still, that's...crazy??

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are they really that long? That's like, as long as full Nintendo Directs. Maybe the Cipher section was just part of it?

Just to continue from this, hour or two seems fairly standard for Japanese mobile game streams, as baffling as that is. The actual news content can be a fairly small part though, with lots of padding added in.

YESSSS :) 

I might give her Draw Back and change Armored Blow into something else though. Probably shouldn't have given her Fortify Fliers and just have given her Goad or Hone instead. Grinding SP is a gonna be a slog though. I raised her from 3* too! 

So, if you wanted to make a team of only girls, without even a male buffing or otherwise supporting unit, which units would you pick out for the team?

All-Girls runs are pains in normal FE where you have the resources and need to figure out how to survive with nowhere near the roster the game thinks you have. In Heroes, the actual 'surviving' step is the trivial one- getting the resources is much harder.

(...I'm gonna forestall Flier Emblem, because those are easy. Three flying units out of how many are males.)

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

So, if you wanted to make a team of only girls, without even a male buffing or otherwise supporting unit, which units would you pick out for the team?

I ran a girls-only team (Sharena / Lilina / Catria / Ursula, Robin, Anna, Lyn, Serra) until I got Michalis, so the question is a tiny bit moot.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I ran a girls-only team (Sharena / Lilina / Catria / Ursula, Robin, Anna, Lyn, Serra) until I got Michalis, so the question is a tiny bit moot.

I'm pretty sure KING MICHALIS Of MACEDON is above the level of gender

dat long beatiful red hair dun lie

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All-Girls runs are pains in normal FE where you have the resources and need to figure out how to survive with nowhere near the roster the game thinks you have. In Heroes, the actual 'surviving' step is the trivial one- getting the resources is much harder.

(...I'm gonna forestall Flier Emblem, because those are easy. Three flying units out of how many are males.)

All-Girl Teams are incredibly effective in Heroes, you can strike a pretty great balance in unit roles.

My current Arena team is Lucina / Nino / Sharena / Effie. Nino serves as the ranged nuke, Lucina and Sharena offtank and keep Nino alive, while Effie Pivots into enemy attacks to buy time for the others. Best team I've used so far in my time playing.

My Dream Team? I doubt some of these will come out any time soon, but I'd want Jill / Faye / Nino / Soleil. Balanced overall though it may not be as ideal. Flier utility is pretty great though.

I see @JSND is a man of culture and understanding, clearly Michalis transcends the traditional interpretation of beauty as being a feminine domain.

Edited by MrSmokestack

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm pretty sure KING MICHALIS Of MACEDON is above the level of gender

dat long beatiful red hair dun lie

I find it hilarious that both his sisters wear their hair short while his is incredibly long.

In other news:

RmHayzgZCVM.jpg

Fuck you very much, tenth stratum.

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I find it hilarious that both his sisters wear their hair short while his is incredibly long.

In other news:

Reveal hidden contents

RmHayzgZCVM.jpg

Is that a Brave Lance Est?

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In other news:

Reveal hidden contents

RmHayzgZCVM.jpg

...Sit still and hope they make the first move? If Linde goes down, you're screwed.

...I think?

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Is that a Brave Lance Est?

That is a brave lance Est indeed.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Sit still and hope they make the first move? If Linde goes down, you're screwed.

It's the training tower, they won't budge. Linde one-rounds any my unit, I'm screwed regardless. 42 fucking speed.

Edited by Vaximillian

It's the training tower, they won't budge. Linde one-rounds any my unit, I'm screwed regardless.

Ah, well... can't win them all.

How do you normally handle blue mages, then?

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

How do you normally handle blue mages, then?

By hitting then with weapons before they fire off their spells. Hauteclere usually works well against their skulls.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

By hitting then with weapons. Hauteclere usually works well against their skulls.

Ah, suppose it would. I struggle with red tomes- in any battle I'm serious about, I'm bringing my green Robin with B Tomebreaker. Considering my backup plans are Klein and Effie, not the worst weakness to have, but it's a tad annoying.

15 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ah, suppose it would. I struggle with red tomes- in any battle I'm serious about, I'm bringing my green Robin with B Tomebreaker. Considering my backup plans are Klein and Effie, not the worst weakness to have, but it's a tad annoying.

Red tomes can be tricky for me: if it's not Tharja, it dies to Sharena and Catria. If it's Tharja and I can't 2:1 her, I'm screwed.

Update:

qdN1PJhld6E.jpg

Had to give up Sharena. Michalis then cleaved Linde, Lilina roasted Raven, Est skewered Ryoma, and Caeda suicided on Michalis on her phase.

Edited by Vaximillian

Red tomes can be tricky for me: if it's not Tharja, it dies to Sharena and Catria. If it's Tharja and I can't 2:1 her, I'm screwed.

...A pegasus knight struggles against a red mage? Is Tharja really that powerful?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...A pegasus knight struggles against a red mage? Is Tharja really that powerful?

Two words: She's fast. (and I suck, but that's too many words)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Two words: She's fast. (and I suck, but that's too many words)

Hm. Obviously, my Klein's good enough at grinding mages to fine paste by getting two hits in on the player phase (if luring works), but I'll have to keep this in mind: it might be that Tana will have to tread carefully.

At any rate, I have a Tharja and I'm working on a Nino. I have a Reinhardt, but he's just so bad at 4*...

And I just had my near deathless arena streak fucking broken. (I only had a total of maybe 3 deaths and there were a couple advanced matches in there too)

Because once again, a team with too many fucking mages and dragons... The team was led by a LUCINA. I couldn't have known the other three would be magic users.

So now my score is stuck at just over 2,800.

Edited by Anacybele