• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But I still need space for all those 4-star and 5-star exclusives. It's not like they suddenly take no box space (what I would give for 5-star characters to not take up box space).

Surely there's some trash you can just throw away without worrying about it at least, right?

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But I still need space for all those 4-star and 5-star exclusives. It's not like they suddenly take no box space (what I would give for 5-star characters to not take up box space).

Fair enough. (I'm guessing you sent home or otherwise disposed of mostly 3*s, meaning your box is mostly 4-5*s?)

Because if 3* is dominating, merging them will let you keep only 1 copy of each 3* character (you can always just pull a right IVd one later, assuming you change your mind about the optimal stat spread), giving you more space for 4-5*s.

I want Azura but I dont think I will try to pull for her bc I really dont want Linde

I have a +spd Bunncina that is perfectly fine.

Also I wanted Soren and got a Titania on this banner so I am a bit paranoid now lol

Hector and Tharja are the ones I want the most

Plus Masked Lucina (does anyone know if they informed if she will be given to us or on a banner?)

7 minutes ago, r_n said:

Surely there's some trash you can just throw away without worrying about it at least, right?

I would love to throw away all the goddamn 5-star Hawkeyes I've pulled, but he has Death Blow 3.

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Fair enough. (I'm guessing you sent home or otherwise disposed of mostly 3*s, meaning your box is mostly 4-5*s?)

Because if 3* is dominating, merging them will let you keep only 1 copy of each 3* character (you can always just pull a right IVd one later, assuming you change your mind about the optimal stat spread), giving you more space for 4-5*s.

More than half of my box is 5-star characters right now. I seriously need to start merging some of them, namely the ones with no good 5-star-exclusive inheritance skills (like Merric and Fae).

I typically keep about 3 copies of each characters, 1 neutral, 1 [+Atk, -Res], and 1 [+Spd, -Res] with exceptions for ranged attackers (some of whom I keep 5 copies of for -Def) and slow characters (where I keep [+Atk, -Spd]). Also exceptions for weird one-off cases like +Res Effie.

Plus every 5-star that hasn't yet been eaten up by merging or inheritance.

Does anyone have a +Spd/-Def Ike? I'm thinking that might be a good Bane/Boon for him. His Def is so high, yet it doesn't matter, while he'll like all the Res he can get to make use of Distant Counter.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

djRiYEI.jpg

Time to tip the Ikes!

Once you cross this line, you will cross the horizon into the realm of madness. You can no longer go back to being part of the struggling F2P community.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Once you cross this line, you will cross the horizon into the realm of madness. You can no longer go back to being part of the struggling F2P community.

I've been considering upgrading a 4* Reinhardt just to get a 5* + 1 xD But then I left the f2p community a while ago. I didn't leave the struggling part, because I suck at strategy, despite my love of the games!

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He's +Atk, too.

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've been considering upgrading a 4* Reinhardt just to get a 5* + 1 xD But then I left the f2p community a while ago. I didn't leave the struggling part, because I suck at strategy, despite my love of the games!

Keep playing, and keep experimenting.  That's how to train yourself~!

---

The FEH stream was. . .glorious.  Time to see what the Japanese site says regarding my fortune~!

EDIT: My luck is terrible.  I'd rather have bad luck on a random roller than in my pulls~!

Edited by eclipse

Hey, I'm sure I'm just behind on my news. Been out of the Heroes loop for a few days, but what was talked about on that Video on the Japanese Nintendo channel? I know it talked about Xander and the new banner (and the new Gauntlet), but what was the stair thing and anything else interesting? Dang me not knowing Japanese XD. Thanks. Sorry if this was asked before. 

Edited by Dylan Corona

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Hey, I'm sure I'm just behind on my news. Been out of the Heroes loop for a few days, but what was talked about on that Video on the Japanese Nintendo channel? I know it talked about Xander and the new banner (and the new Gauntlet), but what was the stair thing and anything else interesting? Dang me not knowing Japanese XD. Thanks. Sorry if this was asked before. 

Next time, do a little bit of scanning first. It's on the front page of this forum.  It's currently locked so I can sort some things out.  Once I do, it'll be opened again.

Just now, eclipse said:

Next time, do a little bit of scanning first. It's on the front page of this forum.  It's currently locked so I can sort some things out.  Once I do, it'll be opened again.

Ah, ha. Sorry about that I noticed that thread, but I didn't know that video was the Livestream, I thought it was just a normal video they uploaded. XD Didn't put two and two together, my bad XD.

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Based on the forum discussion, the staircase represents the arena tiers. We get orbs based on our tier, I think. Also, there are forts? some type of tile that increases your def/res against enemy attacks. There might also have been a brief mention to the permadeath event but I'm not completely sure on that one. 

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

There might also have been a brief mention to the permadeath event but I'm not completely sure on that one. 

I'll have to watch it again since I didn't pay too much attention, but I think it's a survival mode of sorts. They didn't go into detail about how it works, though.

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Keep playing, and keep experimenting.  That's how to train yourself~!

---

The FEH stream was. . .glorious.  Time to see what the Japanese site says regarding my fortune~!

EDIT: My luck is terrible.  I'd rather have bad luck on a random roller than in my pulls~!

I'll keep at it :D

It's amazing, I've been able to complete Thracia just by throwing units at it until people died, so that's my philosophy here lmao

Can we use the Japanese fortune roller despite not having Japanese accounts? How does that work? Or is it just for fun (the site thing mentioned something about orbs, so I wasn't sure ^.^)