Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

What if Ragnarok cured your hangovers 

What if Ragnarok was an infinite source of alcohol, and it cured your hangovers?

What if Ragnarok cured cancer?

What if Ragnarok could discipline your children?

What if Ragnarok had built in Fury 5 (+5 in all stats) but no damage penalty?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What if Ragnarok had built in Fury 5 (+5 in all stats) but no damage penalty?

I think someone mentioned giving Ragnarok Fury's effect (sorry person whose name I forgot), and since magic costs HP to cast in her game, maybe it could happen.

But

What if Ragnarok gave Swift Sparrow

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

What if I could actually summon a focus unit?

ARGHHHHHHHH Satsuma keeps stealing my 5*'s

What if Ragnarok blows up all your Gold orbs in the summoning screen

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That would actually be disgusting

That would be

amazing

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What if I could actually summon a focus unit?

Didn't you summon two Spring Camillas?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Ragnarok just removed that unit from the enemy's stock of Heroes?

I don't think they'll do Sword Celica. Actually, she doesn't even have a sword sheathed in her revealed art.

Image result for celica fire emblem Pretty sure she at least wields a sword. Maybe not on the cover art but this technically is revealed art.

And yeah, I'm aware that magic Celica is likely to be the case. But I'm gonna burst into tears if they did do sword Celica.

5 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

What if Ragnarok could ragnarok ragnarok ragnarok ragnarok and ragnarok ragnarok ragnarok?

Please stop.... you're gonna.... make... me.... pass out..... from being too........ drun-- *drops on the floor*

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But it would end up being Swift Sparrow 1, which is only +2 Atk and +2 Spd.

But no, clearly Ragnarok destroys 1/9 of the map, killing all units on those squares and preventing you from accessing it or pillaging from it for the remainder of the game.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Image result for celica fire emblem Pretty sure she at least wields a sword. Maybe not on the cover art but this technically is revealed art.

And yeah, I'm aware that magic Celica is likely to be the case. But I'm gonna burst into tears if they did do sword Celica.

Please stop.... you're gonna.... make... me.... pass out..... from being too........ drun-- *drops on the floor*

Reinhardt and Raven have swords in their art, but have different weapons as units.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

But no, clearly Ragnarok destroys 1/9 of the map, killing all units on those squares and preventing you from accessing it or pillaging from it for the remainder of the game.

^You heard it from the Wishiwashi my friends^

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I think I'll just stop playing heroes altogether XD

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But it would end up being Swift Sparrow 1, which is only +2 Atk and +2 Spd.

True, I guess. It'd be a bit weak.

What if Ragnarok was actually Bolting but accuracy isn't in this game

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm talking about her Heroes art, where she has no sword or sheath at all. But speaking of art, Celica doesn't even have a sheath on her Echoes art... Where does she keep The Zofia?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm talking about her Heroes art, where she has no sword or sheath at all. But speaking of art, Celica doesn't even have a sheath on her Echoes art... Where does she keep The Zofia?

Can't the same be said about others though? The whitewings all have swords sheathed but only Palla uses one. Raijinto isn't seen anywhere on Ryoma's portrait. Pretty sure there are more but I won't go through them. I still want Ragnarok over the Zofia though.

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Can't the same be said about others though? The whitewings all have swords sheathed but only Palla uses one. Raijinto isn't seen anywhere on Ryoma's portrait. Pretty sure there are more but I won't go through them. I still want Ragnarok over the Zofia though.

Lachesis has a sword on her belt in all of her in-game artworks.

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Hm, yeah, I guess. Maybe it could happen then.

But at least we know the Raijinto DOES have a sheath based on cutscenes. Where does Celica keep her swords?

@Ice Dragon I believe we established that her staff is the Earth Sword, and the sheathed weapon is a staff

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, KongDude88 said:

I still want Ragnarok over the Zofia though.

Please, IS, please!

We need tomes!

No more swords!

No more swords!

No more swords!

I think i found my new chants for my next animal sacrifice

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reinhardt and Raven have swords in their art, but have different weapons as units.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

0nUxsaR.jpg
Whoops. I forgot this existed. Also where does she keep The Zofia? Uhhh.... something something.... Ragnarok?

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think I'll just stop playing heroes altogether XD

Even if you actually managed to get sword Celica on your first summon? How bout 10 of them?

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lachesis has a sword on her belt in all of her in-game artworks.

I just thought about how cool it'd be to have a sword healer. That would never happen though because of every other mechanic conflicting with it.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hm, yeah, I guess. Maybe it could happen then.

But at least we know the Raijinto DOES have a sheath based on cutscenes. Where does Celica keep her swords?

I watched a dungeon video just now to check, but Celica does have a sheathe for it. I guess they chose to exclude it in her artwork, which doesn't change much anyways.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Even if you actually managed to get sword Celica on your first summon? How bout 10 of them?

Well I wouldn't summon for her at all since I already have baby gurl Lyn who puts in work for a sword user anyway

Real question though, how many orbs have you guys saved up for the next banner?

I currently have 81, and with the 10 omikuji orbs, paralogue orbs and daily bonuses, I should have more than 100 by next Monday. (The most I've ever saved up thus far)

And then there's still the 20 gauntlet orbs that will arrive later. 

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Real question though, how many orbs have you guys saved up for the next banner?

I currently have 81, and with the 10 omikuji orbs, paralogue orbs and daily bonuses, I should have more than 100 by next Monday. (The most I've ever saved up thus far)

And then there's still the 20 gauntlet orbs that will arrive later. 

0. And will still remain at 0 since I'm desperately trying to pull for Linde. However if I do get the chance, I'll probably pull for Celica and friends. That being said, good luck to you.

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well I wouldn't summon for her at all since I already have baby gurl Lyn who puts in work for a sword user anyway

We need another Hero fest banner featuring Ike so that you can pull for red, only to get sword Celica.

Either that or here's hoping the game gives you only red orbs all the time.