Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Fruity Insanity said:

Also FE11 and FE12 are the first FE games I played from start to finish, so CAMUS >>>>>> XANDER.

Its funny, since I also played Shadow Dragon, I did like Camus, AND I never played Fates

And yet Xander just speaks to me!

1 minute ago, Fruity Insanity said:

I need more feathers.

I'd give you some of mine, but I have stuff to do :P

How much do you have? I have 38k

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Its weird, it used to not like SD very much but the more i played it the more i liked it

Some of their chapters are just beautifully made

But then again its the only game outside BSFE where you can use Hardin

HARDIN IS AWESOME

Its weird, it used to not like SD very much but the more i played it the more i liked it

Some of their chapters are just beautifully made

But then again its the only game outside BSFE where you can use Hardin

HARDIN IS AWESOME

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Its funny, since I also played Shadow Dragon, I did like Camus, AND I never played Fates

Poor taste. :P

I have almost exactly 20k feathers at the moment.

I have spent about 100k so far. Four 5* upgrades and various 4* upgrades for skill fodder.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Playing Fates is what made me hate Xander. You're probably better off not knowing what he's like in his home game. (Outside of supports, of course)

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Playing Fates is what made me hate Xander. You're probably better off not knowing what he's like in his home game. (Outside of supports, of course)

I guess I'll just like him for his stats then

What can I say, I'm a robot who digs the numbers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Poor taste. :P

Well I never finished Shadow Dragon anyway. Its just sitting there on my PC waiting to be played LOL

4 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

I have spent about 100k so far. Four 5* upgrades and various 4* upgrades for skill fodder.

By now, I probably could have made five 5 stars too, but I'm a feather pincher who likes to have a tuft of 20k after my promotions. And it really comes in handy too. I promoted a Zephiel to 5 star and gave my Celica Life and Death 3. Still had 25k left over. It also makes me the most feather rich of The Strategists Three

Its something I suggest everyone should do so you always have some feathers just in case you do something spur of the moment.

My only problem with Shadow Dragon is the enemy variety wasn't changed to accommodate for adding the Weapon Triangle.

The vast majority of enemies after a certain point use Lances or magic, from what I remember.  

I feel like they should have either varied it more or not retroactively add the Triangle where it does not belong, preferably the latter, really.

There's also everyone in the cast aside from around 3 people being about as interesting as glass of water.  But details.

Anyway.  Right now I'm in the dilemma of having almost 28k feathers and no idea what to do with them.  I want to 5* Camus when he comes, but I have no idea when that'll be, and most of my favs are 5*'d or Red, when I have a lot of 5*'s of that color (Roy, Leo, and Eldigan).  I only have one each for Blue/Green 5* (Shanna/Cecilia respectively), and two colorless 5* (Klein and Sakura).  

Ugh, why does Nino have to be a good unit? She's pretty annoying in this game. Constant lines about "DO MY BEST!" :/

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, why does Nino have to be a good unit? She's pretty annoying in this game. Constant lines about "DO MY BEST!" :/

I thought this was pretty funny even though I use Nino myself

I say its still worth the annoyance. You'll be glad you suffered through it when you kill whole teams with her >:D

Just keep telling yourself that you're doing it for the stats!

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Then you should like Camus for having more Res than Xander!

I'm not sure if Camus reaches 40 defense with fury for a 20 damage bonfire though ;)

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I think if I make a Horse Emblem team (*retches*), I'll use Xander, Camus, Ursula, and... Cecilia? Dunno

Cecilia is good call. She is passable with raven, but hey,  have her eat Nino for more blade fun. It would be sin not weaponize all these cavalry buff.

My cavalry emblem: Titania: buffbot1, Olwen: buffbot2/secondary attacker, Cecilia destroyer of universe, Eldigan: chilling out and flirt with his harem.

Green blade that's not on Cecilia is wasted blade.

Edited by Tenzen12

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This is exactly why Nino is the best

She's just trying to stay optimistic; and with how well she turns out as a unit that mindset pays off in spades. Truly inspiring.

The poor girl can't even read! Her family was taken away from her! Few would have the fortitude she has if they were in her position.

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Then you should like Camus for having more Res than Xander!

Like Res even matters in this game unless it's Julia vs Reinfart

I'm currently saving my feathers for Camus, despite wanting to promote several units... all pretty guys, ofc!

I've decided to only promote for fun until I run out of fun units to promote, but that can include waiting for pretty guy Camus ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I say its still worth the annoyance. You'll be glad you suffered through it when you kill whole teams with her >:D

Sorry, but I don't really care how good she is, she's annoying to me and I won't be using her much.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but I don't really care how good she is, she's annoying to me and I won't be using her much.

But..... but....

Gronnblade though ;-;

Well I guess its your decision. I know you don't need another 5 star green unit since you have Frederico already, but Nino is a complete maniac. I'm sure you made your mind already but still.....

She's so busted!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But..... but....

Gronnblade though ;-;

Well I guess its your decision. I know you don't need another 5 star green unit since you have Frederico already, but Nino is a complete maniac. I'm sure you made your mind already but still.....

She's so busted!

Having a 5 star green magic wielder would be nice though. But that's what female Robin will be for. :3

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But..... but....

Gronnblade though ;-;

She's so busted!

Having a 5 star green magic wielder would be nice though. But that's what female Robin will be for. :3

Just now, Anacybele said:

You're promoting Female Robin over Nino?

Well..... Nino is overall a better unit than Female Robin because Female Robin has low speed and somewhat low attack too. Her HP is higher than Nino, but Nino can do a lot more damage and can put in more work than robin. Robin is a Cavalry team counter with her tome and blue tome breaker helps too, but you can give both of those to Nino and she'll do it better. Robin does have more defense, but Nino has more res.

Anywho, the decision is up to you of course. Nino can oneshot Effie with buffs and Female robin can't, but you already have Frederick for that anyway

Oh well! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You'll have both Robins and Frederick too so I guess that's pretty awesome right?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're promoting Female Robin over Nino?

Well..... Nino is overall a better unit than Female Robin because Female Robin has low speed and somewhat low attack too. Her HP is higher than Nino, but Nino can do a lot more damage and can put in more work than robin. Robin is a Cavalry team counter with her tome and blue tome breaker helps too, but you can give both of those to Nino and she'll do it better. Robin does have more defense, but Nino has more res.

Anywho, the decision is up to you of course. Nino can oneshot Effie with buffs and Female robin can't, but you already have Frederick for that anyway

Oh well! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You'll have both Robins and Frederick too so I guess that's pretty awesome right?

I'll have both Freddy and his wifey 5 starred yes (he married female Robin in my Awakening playthroughs). And I don't care if female Robin isn't quite as good as Nino, she's good enough and at least she's not super annoying.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

I know from experience that Nino can tank Reinhardt and KO on counter, can FRobin do that? (Serious question)

Female Robin doesn't need to tank him when she can just march right up to him and one-round him with her horse-killing tome and B Tomebreaker. It'd take some good positioning since Reinhardt has more movement range and such, but it can be done.

Edited by Anacybele