• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

More like Alternative Facts!

More like 100% Truth Just face it, Xander is better and there's nothing you can do about it

Edited by Arcanite

Xander is arguably the better unit than Camus in the current meta

Camus is in a weird position that comes from being Blue

Eliwood and i guess Cain is the most fun to use though

Edited by JSND

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

More like 100% Truth Just face it, Xander is better and there's nothing you can do about it

Play Fates first and you'll see why Xander is not great :)

I think if I make a Horse Emblem team (*retches*), I'll use Xander, Camus, Ursula, and... Cecilia? Dunno

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Play Fates first and you'll see why Xander is not great :)

I think if I make a Horse Emblem team (*retches*), I'll use Xander, Camus, Ursula, and... Cecilia? Dunno

Seriously i don't think its possible for a character to be more lopsided than Xander having really good support with his siblings and Laslow.... and then acting like a total idiot in the entire story and recruiting fucking Peri as his retainer

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

^That is all I needed to hear^

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Seriously i don't think its possible for a character to be more lopsided than Xander having really good support with his siblings and Laslow.... and then acting like a total idiot in the entire story and recruiting fucking Peri as his retainer

What's wrong with Peri though?

She's just a murderer like everyone else right!

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

^That is all I needed to hear^

1 minute ago, JSND said:

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

PLAY. THE. GAME.

Also she acts needlessly violent. I don't really consider the characters for the most part to be murderers; they're just doing what they have to do in war. Peri, on the other hand, is just basically evil but on the heroes' side

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

PLAY. THE. GAME.

Also she acts needlessly violent. I don't really consider the characters for the most part to be murderers; they're just doing what they have to do in war. Peri, on the other hand, is just basically evil but on the heroes' side

Not to mention Xander's excuse for recruiting her

I can't fucking believe that is actually what the game says because thats legitimately beyond stupid, especially considering theres a perfectly reasonable excuse for that considering Leo-Niles situation

I mean Leif recruiting Lifis is never treated as ok

Edited by JSND

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

PLAY. THE. GAME.

What if I say no

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I read some of her support conversations heh heh

She's a total freak XD

1 minute ago, JSND said:

What was this excuse?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I can't fucking believe that is actually what the game says because thats legitimately beyond stupid

I married Xander on Conquest because he is ok to look at and is strong (shallow reasons :P), but what really broke the camel's back was him threatening to kill Corrin for speaking ill of Garon in the penultimate chapter -_-

50 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

So I have a dilemma.

I have 20k feathers again, and for the first time since my first 20k, I can upgrade someone I really want. (First 20k went to Navarre, the next 60k went to the starter trio.)

I'm thinking of one of these three:

+Atk/-Def Cordelia: One of the two natural Galeforce users, having a tier 3 skill is not useful for Arena points, but it's strong as well, and with Str 3 and a Str seal, she can hit 50 attack with a brave weapon, which is absurd. Alternatively, if I gave her my -Atk Ike and benched Lukas, she could have a 4-turn cooldown Galeforce, that procs in one round thanks to the good ol' Killer Lance + Heavy Blade combo. And she still has 50 attack, so she can easily out-strength a majority of the cast.

Xander: Because I have yet to get a 5* horse and Distant Counter is cool.

+Atk/-Res Nino: Because I have both Ephraim and Eirika, but still no good -blade tome user. I was waiting for a +Spd Nino, but after like 8 Ninos and no +Spd ones, I'm starting to get a bit impatient.

Alternatively, I can wait for the inevitable Camus GHB and 5* him instead. Since he's cooler than Xander. And a blue Distant Counter is probably stronger than a red Distant Counter.

Decisions, decisions.

I'd personaly go with Nino in your case, especially if you have Ephraim and Erika. With those buffs Nino can carry entire teams, which is something Xander and Camus will have trouble doing.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What was this excuse?

I believe it was because she is hot?

But yeah, while I like Xander, I feel Camus does the whole good guy on the wrong side a lot better.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I married Xander on Conquest because he is ok to look at and is strong (shallow reasons :P), but what really broke the camel's back was him threatening to kill Corrin for speaking ill of Garon in the penultimate chapter -_-

The best part of the penultimate chapter is Leo making up an extremely concise and detailed summary of Fire Emblem: Conquest 

Easilly the best part of that game's story

@Bartozio I haven't seen BR Xander to know how bad he is as an actual Camus tbh

But Camus set up is actually much better than majority of them because of the whole hostage situation and him clearly showing that he actually is not evil, even if he's responsible for a lot of things that is wrong and his relationship with Nyna is questionable

I wish i could say the same thing for Reinhardt and Ishtar

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

The best part of the penultimate chapter is Leo making up an extremely concise and detailed summary of Fire Emblem: Conquest 

Easilly the best part of that game's story

I actually don't remember that haha

Care to recap? :P

I liked how Corrin had to ask so many times, "Why is Takumi angry at me? Is it because I betrayed Hoshido?". COME ON 

REALLY

Just now, Bartozio said:

I believe it was because she is hot?

that's it?

Thats kinda sad to be honest :/

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But yeah, while I like Xander, I feel Camus does the whole good guy on the wrong side a lot better.

*Looks at profile picture*

For the Peri thing... well, I guess it's largely that making a 'quality' sadistic character is the reactions from others. Lash is so much better because the other characters are horrified, even though, in a vacuum, Lash and Peri are basically the same character.

Also, I guess individual lines like "it's not even fun to poke!" or "at least let me include a self-destruct button!" are a credit to Lash. I haven't had much of a chance to see Peri's funniest- any help?

54 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I suggest that instead. Also you are 150% right about him being cooler than Xander

You’re goddamn right. Camus, Camus über alles!

Xander is still cool, especially in his supports. He’s a total moron the the main story though.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I actually don't remember that haha

Care to recap? :P

I liked how Corrin had to ask so many times, "Why is Takumi angry at me? Is it because I betrayed Hoshido?". COME ON 

REALLY

Leo: Hmm... You sound pretty sure of yourself, but I can't help but be skeptical. Why didn't you tell us earlier? Why keep it a secret? And why are you two the only ones who know about this alleged truth?

Fire Emblem Conquest: Summed up in 5 short sentences

In terms of usefulness, I think Nino is objectively the best decision, yes. I am also quite lacking in greens compared to the other colors, with "only" Hector and Anna as my greens.

But Cordelia meme builds are tempting.

Also FE11 and FE12 are the first FE games I played from start to finish, so CAMUS >>>>>> XANDER.

I need more feathers.