Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I see. And, for the record, does it matter how many of your four slots are occupied by any featured characters? Or is simply having one or more of the featured characters on your team enough?

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, RedEyedDrake said:

I see. And, for the record, does it matter how many of your four slots are occupied by any featured characters? Or is simply having one or more of the featured characters on your team enough?

Yes

There's a bonus like 30%*(Preferred Unit)

Edited by Elieson

My A-team doesn't need to change! Thank you Ephraim. Sorry for making you kill all those Erikas

I really want to switch out 4*Camilla but don't really have a good trained unit to do so. I like her mobility and Brave Axe but thats it. Her only use right now is baiting the AI and cleaning up if one of my other units is just short of a couple dmg. Debating whether to 5* her mid-season after I get my score up or wait another week and feather up my 3* Nino to 5* instead. Only problem is that my team doesn't have any buffers right now....

I'm assuming when, and or if they make other variants of FE characters, will they contribute new art work? Its very interesting to see the characters with titles, sort of reminds me of 0 cipher. Because maybe its me, but some of the art in this game is absolutely disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Whoo yesterday I 4*'d Odin, I'll have to 4* Narcian and I already have a 4* Catria but idk, I think I'll just use one of them with my current team. Gonna swap Sharena for Effie and Alfonse for a 4* Narcian as soon as he catches up.

How are you liking 4* Narcian? I just got mine to 3* Lv20 and I'm unsure if promotion is really gonna make a big deal here (because 2k feathers :...[ )

Like, TBH i don't understand how Lancebreaker works. It doesn't...seem to work?

20 minutes ago, Elieson said:

How are you liking 4* Narcian? I just got mine to 3* Lv20 and I'm unsure if promotion is really gonna make a big deal here (because 2k feathers :...[ )

Mine already rocks at 3*, so I'm pretty sure it's a good choice. Lancebreaker makes him automatically double regardless of speed if he fights a lance fighter, while the enemy can't if your Narcian has at least 50/70/90% HP.

11 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

while the enemy can't if your Narcian has at least 50/70/90% HP.

OH, so it prevents them FROM doubling back based on your HP. I thought it prevented them from being able to attack back at all!

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

As @Brand_Of_The_Exalt said, Lancebreaker allows the user to double the enemy at 90/70/50% regardless of enemy's speed, it is pretty good coupled with his Emerald Axe. He's basically an anti lance unit, don't mess up with reds because he won't stand a chance unless you proc Retaliate and wreck them surprisingly.

I haven't trained him yet, he has good stats overall, Savage Blow is cool for chips and he flies. I'm currently working on THWOMPFFIE and grinding arena to get the 1K reward of 40 wins.

If you lack any good axe unit then 4* him, else abstain from it. But he is pretty good in my books.

33 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

As @Brand_Of_The_Exalt said, Lancebreaker allows the user to double the enemy at 90/70/50% regardless of enemy's speed, it is pretty good coupled with his Emerald Axe. He's basically an anti lance unit, don't mess up with reds because he won't stand a chance unless you proc Retaliate and wreck them surprisingly.

I haven't trained him yet, he has good stats overall, Savage Blow is cool for chips and he flies. I'm currently working on THWOMPFFIE and grinding arena to get the 1K reward of 40 wins.

If you lack any good axe unit then 4* him, else abstain from it. But he is pretty good in my books.

My axers include 4* Bartre, 4* Hawkeye, 3* Fred, 3* Anna, now-3* Narcian, and 1/2* Gunters. I'm liking Narcian and Fred, mainly because they both have Eff methods and mount utility over Bartre and Hawkeye. Bartre's neat with HAMMER and FURY but it's either overkill on Lance!Knights specifically or just kinda meh otherwise. Smite and BrashAssault isn't driving Bartre home for me, even with the obscene offensive overkill

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

My axers include 4* Bartre, 4* Hawkeye, 3* Fred, 3* Anna, now-3* Narcian, and 1/2* Gunters. I'm liking Narcian and Fred, mainly because they both have Eff methods and mount utility over Bartre and Hawkeye. Bartre's neat with HAMMER and FURY but it's either overkill on Lance!Knights specifically or just kinda meh otherwise. Smite and BrashAssault isn't driving Bartre home for me, even with the obscene offensive overkill

Despite the fact that he's currently 3*, I actually think Frederick's probably the best of the ones you have. Good mobility and damage, and Wings of Mercy is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

From the list the best are Hawkeye, Fred, Anna and Narcian. 5* Anna looks super promising with her weapon ability (I believe it is Escape Route 2) plus Vantage/Astra and Spur Res. Hawkeye is interesting as he has Growing Light, Killer Axe and Threaten Attck. Fred does what Bartre does and better: Hammer, mobility and Wings of Mercy. Narcian is already covered. Gunter is an ok axe unit with Armored Blow and cavalry buff, but if you want a mobile tank there's Fred. It also depends on what team you want it.

I just met this monstrosity in the Arena.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-21-20-29-

Who the heck has enough money to get 11 Julias?  This is pay-to-win level stuff.

Oh, well, I still won the match.

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hide contents

Who the heck has enough money to get 11 Julias?  This is pay-to-win level stuff.

Lol that's hilarious XD

57 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Damn. And I thought my Julia was a powerhouse (and, yeah, she is, just nowhere near this level). Though this guy's Julia has almost three times as much Defense as mine... Why can't my Julia break out of single-digit Defense? At Level 34? :cry:

Also, how did you win?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

16 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Damn. And I thought my Julia was a powerhouse (and, yeah, she is, just nowhere near this level). Though this guy's Julia has almost three times as much Defense as mine... Why can't my Julia break out of single-digit Defense? At Level 34? :cry:

Also, how did you win?

Takumi lured her, then killed her on counter attack.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, what team are you running? Were other units as good as her? I just wonder what was your total rating to meet smth like this.

6 minutes ago, Avestus said:

Wow, what team are you running? Were other units as good as her? I just wonder what was your total rating to meet smth like this.

I haven't had enough time to raise my own Julia up to 40 yet, so I ran my old team, so I wouldn't waste my swords for today.  I might have my Julia at a high enough level by the weekend to swap her in.

My current team is Abel, Hector, Takumi, Baby Tiki.

So my first majorly well-ranked Arena run got me to the mid-30ks. I found that jumping into the Arena with a bunch of 20-something units was actually a lot more fun than running in with a bunch of high-30/40 level units FWIW they all started at level 21 (except Olivia, who at lvl 20 managed to get one hit on a poor unexpected Sakura with no weapon)

PISYKuf.png

Now that Female Robin has been announced, is she going to worth it? From what I've seen from the World of Awakening maps, she is a Green Tome unit, with the same spells and abilities as Merric. She might end up inferior to Male Robin.

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Now that Female Robin has been announced, is she going to worth it? From what I've seen from the World of Awakening maps, she is a Green Tome unit, with the same spells and abilities as Merric. She might end up inferior to Male Robin.

If one does not have a green tome unit and needs one, she could fill a niche there, I guess. For example, I don't remember pulling Merric or Nino at all. Well, at least I don't think I pulled Nino.