• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When I think of Azura, I don't think of Kozaki's Azura anymore. Kaya8 is too good.

The only dig I have against any of kaya8's stuff is that two of Tobin's fingers on his right hand in his standard art look like stubs to me. Other than that, their work is pretty damn good.

I just spent the last of my orbs on a gut feeling.

I usually wait to have 20 orbs when pulling, even when sniping for a specific color in case I get lucky. I was sitting at 17 orbs wasting 5 orbs on a Serra when I got the feeling that I should pull.

Did it and I was rewarded with a second Gray and my first Delthea both with okay nature. After getting a -Spd Mathilda followed by a -Atk one, I was very happy I listened to that instinct.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When I think of Azura, I don't think of Kozaki's Azura anymore. Kaya8 is too good.

Kaya8 and Kippu are probably my favorite artist. And I'm the same but with Lucina instead. Really like Maiponpon's take on Lucina too.

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Everyone reading this thread should open Heroes, take a screenshot of their inventory, and post it here.

What am I going to do with all of these badges?

Spoiler

0c338941dd.jpg

I would have 113K feathers if I hadn't promoted a Hawkeye just to give Reinhardt Death Blow. (curse you Klein for avoiding me!)

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And the most drastic of all changes! Henry opens his eyes when he uses his special.

I did not believe you at first. That is like saying Brock opened his eyes. Henry actually looks kind of handsome.

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Uh... No? She lowers her one of her legs, turns her head more towards her target, and her stance in general is more tilted/positioned differently from than her normal attack art.

I'd argue Rebecca's special art is as different as Gunter, Jagen, Ogma, and Zephiel's to their normal attack. Hers is more a shift in stance than a complete change in how they're attacking. That's still different than everyone else who just get special effects and maybe something is positioned differently like Jaffar crossing his arms.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's similar to her regular attack, but it's an entirely different portrait. Everything is changed.

Mm... I still wish it was more different though.

9 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Anyways, I really like AKIRA's art, but Olivia's pose in her attack looks really bad. It wants to do the dance pose and attack pose at the same time, but it just looks really wacky.

I thought she was trying to hold her hair back.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What, I wonder...?

Definitely something from the gutter.

And here is my inventory:

Spoiler

jIHLwjp.png

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I thought she was trying to hold her hair back.

Whatever she's doing, it's not working.

Does anyone else find Saizo's critical a little confusing? The way his body is turned and the direction of his dagger slash according to the purple slash effect is really disorienting. Someone please explain it to me.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Whatever she's doing, it's not working.

Does anyone else find Saizo's critical a little confusing? The way his body is turned and the direction of his dagger slash according to the purple slash effect is really disorienting. Someone please explain it to me.

Since he is a ninja, maybe he is really flexible. His waist would have been dislocated if it was a normal human.

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

I did not believe you at first. That is like saying Brock opened his eyes. Henry actually looks kind of handsome.

Well, Henry does open his eyes in Awakening too, but for a different reason. He does it for his uncomfortable portrait.

Kind of wished Saizo opened his dead eye for his special. He does that when he crits in Fates, right?

Azama, however, never opens his eyes as far as I know.

Edited by Kaden

35 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Everyone reading this thread should open Heroes, take a screenshot of their inventory, and post it here.

What am I going to do with all of these badges?

And crystals. Grey crystals at least can be used to level up healers, but the others miss too much valuable SP.

XeKGhiM.png

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Well, Henry does open his eyes in Awakening too, but for a different reason. He does it for his uncomfortable portrait.

Now that I looked closely, he does open them! I always thought he had them closed.

I like rebecca's alteration between attack and critical artwork, but why is there no bowstring on her normal attack? That's Summer Gaius level archery fail.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's a backhand swipe. Makes sense when you envision holding the knife inversely. Does look pretty uncomfortable to be twisting that much. Like how Captain Falcon shows his back to his opponent in his stance even though his head and legs face forward.

Inventory post.  How did you guys use all your light's blessings? Feels like every difficult mode these days bans them.

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I like rebecca's alteration between attack and critical artwork, but why is there no bowstring on her normal attack? That's Summer Gaius level archery fail.

Because Faye has a laser bowstring. These things aren’t cheap, y’know.

27 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I think the slash effect is on the wrong side. It should be on his right side or closer to the front at least assuming he is slashing from his right to left. Even if he slashed from his left to right which would have put his right arm to his left, it wouldn't make sense for the effect to be at his back.

The only things I can think of that would make sense is if Saizo was doing some sort of spin slash, he was slashing as he was pivoting, or that it's not from his dagger, but his left bladed bracer. Otherwise, there is no reason why a slash effect would be coming from his back while his dagger is positioned like that.

Edit: Or the slash effect is indicating where he's going to slash and not that he already attacked and the slash effect... It's weird.

Edited by Kaden

10 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

damn..and i thought i had a lot of badges...do you think they'll ever give us a new way to dispose of spend these badges? it's getting out of hand..

Converting badges into SP would be the single greatest thing that happened to this game, and they could introduce a conversion rate to keep players from having an excess supply of SP to work with. The days of painfully grinding SP on 5* units would come to an end.

Unless current promotion costs get adjusted, there's almost no way a player's supply of badges will get exhausted at the rate most units get promoted to 5*. That says nothing about how normal badges are rarely if ever expended, too.

Edited by MrSmokestack

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And Sharena, so that I can place them both on my desk and they can be forever together.

I feel like Sharena would fit well as a Nendoroid. I'd totally buy one. How much more popular does Heroes have to get for that to happen?

And aside from badges, I wish crystals had an extra use too, or at least have some extra SP to units when used. And I mean crystals, not shards. I at least use shards semi-often to level up skill fodder to promote to 4/5* but I've literally never used a single crystal. I have 135,000 universal ones alone.

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Converting badges into SP would be the single greatest thing that happened to this game, and they could introduce a conversion rate to keep players from having an excess supply of SP to work with. The days of painfully grinding SP on 5* units would come to an end.

Unless current promotion costs get adjusted, there's almost no way a player's supply of badges will get exhausted at the rate most units get promoted to 5*. That says nothing about how normal badges are rarely if ever expended, too.

that would be nice...and then if you grind in the Training Tower it'd be more efficient since you're getting SP and badges to convert to SP. i expend some normal badges for fodder promotion but my spending is in no way proportionate to how many of the dang things i get. man i remember when i first started playing and i desperately wanted to promo my M!Robin to 5* and had to wait 3 days because no badges. those were the days..

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

And aside from badges, I wish crystals had an extra use too, or at least have some extra SP to units when used. And I mean crystals, not shards. I at least use shards semi-often to level up skill fodder to promote to 4/5* but I've literally never used a single crystal. I have 135,000 universal ones alone.

yeah i also use shards a ton, i feel like they're more valuable than crystals at this point. i'm too lazy to level to 20 for my fodder, dangit! though that's exactly what i'm doing right now to kit out Sonya for Arena.. i do use crystals as well though, again because i'm lazy af and don't care for the SP from leveling naturally. i've never actually had much of a problem with SP shortage either.