Did some summons today, notable draws;

5* Ephraim - My first 5* pull since day 1, and my first non-swordie 5*(aside from the Sharena I lovingly raised from a wee baby 2*). He's -Speed which is uhh... dissapointing, considering he already has issues in that regard. I don't know how competitive speed is at his tier, so maybe it won;t be so bad. Probably won't be used over Sharena except when he's a bonus and she's not

5* Eirika - Apparently I will just have 5* days. She's -Atk/+Def, the low damage sucks, but she's pretty tanky and has some neat buffs. Sadly she competes directly with my Lucina and Lyn, but she's still fun and I love her.

4* Nino - I already had one, but she's +Speed/-Def instead of +HP/-Res, so once she hits level 40, she'll absorb my old Nino and replace her.

4* Sakura - She fulfills a different niche from Clarine, and gives me a healer to stick on mook teams while they level without the exp slipping away, since Clarine is level 40. Also her art is gorgeous. 

4* Oboro/Setsuna/Florina/Cherche/Beruka - Upgrade to some 3*s I had been planning to level up. All welcome additions.

4* Shanna - I've seen and heard good things about Shanna, and I didn't have one. Enough said.

3* Fir - This one is a bit odd. I already had a 4* Fir, but she was -Atk, which hampered her quite a bit. This Fir is at least Atk neutral, since her 3* base atk is the same as her 4* base according to the calc. Different units scale up differently through *s, but since the 3* calc isn't complete, I can't say for sure that she's +Atk, but it looks like it. Considering her niche, +6 atk on my other Fir is well worth 2000 feathers, and even bumping up to neutral will make her better.

I didn't get the Julia I had been aiming for, but I am more than okay with this haul.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game finally decided to be nice to me again. Just got my second *5 and it's Marth! Good pull indeed.

Now to train him up, and combined with Gunther (4* level 31+), Camilla (4* Level 31+), and Lucina (*5 Level 35) we'll be UNSTOPPABLE. :^_^:

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I really want the Twins, but the game insists on giving my Jugdral characters.  At least Julia's working in Arena so far.

Has anyone tried using Seliph in Arena?  How's he work out?

I wish you best luck for your next draws if you still have orbs for this focus ! 

So fa,r Seliph is very good on player phase but I don't rely on him on enemy phase. Mine's DEF is at 29 at lvl 36+2 for now, and his HP are at 49. It's decent against physical enemies like Lucina (though he ends up with one HP), but his 19 RES and his 20 SPD awfully hurt him against mages and most Triangle Adept/Sapphire Lance/Brave Lance users may give him trouble on enemy phase. That said, he usually OHKO most mage/healer by a large margin (iirc, I didn't have that much trouble against Robin, but maybe it's thanks to Olivia so I'll have to check with tomorrow's crests if I fight against Robin). I believe he is pretty weak against manaketes too, so I sometimes have to sacrifice him in order to have another party memeber to finish them.

He's rather slow so using him against the likes of Takumi, Lucina or Marth is very risky. Against Lucina, mine ends up with one HP left if I don't get rid of her in one round, and if she doesn't use her special skill. And every Takumi with Close Counter + decent SPD beats him easily. It takes me 2 attacks to beat them with the help of Olivia.

I don't remember sending him against armoured knights in the Arena but I suppose he'd do quite the amount of damage to some of them... even to lance knights (but he obviously wouldn't survive long since, iirc, some Effie have doubled him once). But I rarely end up fighting against Effie, Gwendolyn, Draug, Sheena or Hector, so I can't really tell at 100%.

Otherwise, he's obviously a threat to any axe user like Camilla, and I sometimes use him to finish some lance users like Peg Knights with bad Def. 

I might have to check with tomorrow's battles to ascertain my claims but this is what I recall so far. Hope this helps ^^

Decided to see if I could get another 5 star, despite my previous luck of one total (I see you, you sick monsters with 4 5* units at once)

Got a 4* Tiki, 3* Bartre, 4* Draug (Dupe, and 5th knight total!), 3* Fir (Least I can send a family home :P ) and a 4* Setsuna.

Setsuna any good, by any chance?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You guys complaining about your five star units...

Meanwhile, I still don't have a single one. Sigh...

Don't worry young padawan. One day you will receive a five star yet! And then you can rub it in all of your friends faces! Even so, I'm sure you're close to having 20,000 feathers for one of those synthetic 5 stars :):

Just now, Arcanite said:

Don't worry young padawan. One day you will receive a five star yet! And then you can rub it in all of your friends faces! Even so, I'm sure you're close to having 20,000 feathers for one of those synthetic 5 stars :):

"young padawan" ...What?

And no, I'm not. I only have just under 10,000 feathers. And great badges are needed as well, which I have little of. I will level up my team some more to get them from the training tower though. I'll need the green ones to get my 5 star Freddy.

Just now, Anacybele said:

"young padawan" ...What?

Huh, I guess I assumed everyone here watches star wars, heh heh

Spoiler

I think I'm getting too old for this forum stuff . . . . .

Anywho, ever consider rerolling? If you choose to do it I suggest u wait for a better focus, obviously. 

54 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hide contents

I think I'm getting too old for this forum stuff . . . . .

Anywho, ever consider rerolling? If you choose to do it I suggest u wait for a better focus, obviously. 

Bleh. And no, why would I erase my data and reroll after I've done so much in the game?

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Decided to see if I could get another 5 star, despite my previous luck of one total (I see you, you sick monsters with 4 5* units at once)

Got a 4* Tiki, 3* Bartre, 4* Draug (Dupe, and 5th knight total!), 3* Fir (Least I can send a family home :P ) and a 4* Setsuna.

Setsuna any good, by any chance?

Setsuna's good against three things - fliers, bow units, and daggers.  Otherwise, she'll fall flat on her face.  Still, can you send one of those armors my way?  I haven't pulled a single one!

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

Get off of my lawn. :P:

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Setsuna's good against three things - fliers, bow units, and daggers.  Otherwise, she'll fall flat on her face.  Still, can you send one of those armors my way?  I haven't pulled a single one!

Get off of my lawn. :P:

@Dayni My 4* Setsuna has been extremely helpful in clearing out campaign maps, because of Reciprocal Aid. It's a huge one-shot recovery that results in her taking a big hit. I wouldn't call her by any means necessary but I'd rather run Setsuna than probably any healer with the exception of possibly Wrys.

ya old' fart

Edited by Elieson

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Still, can you send one of those armors my way?  I haven't pulled a single one!

I've merged 3 Gwendolyns together, and if trading ever became a thing (unlikely as it is), I'd likely pass her on, because she's sitting there.

(also, might just raise Setsuna, it'd be better than bother with Niles)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Bleh. And no, why would I erase my data and reroll after I've done so much in the game?

Well if you got a have the game on your phone you can make a new file on your tablet and vice versa. I did the same thing and got a kagero on my phone ;):

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well if you got a have the game on your phone you can make a new file on your tablet and vice versa. I did the same thing and got a kagero on my phone ;):

Don't have a tablet or anything. My laptop can do some play store games, but only if they're PC compatible, which I doubt this is. And it's not like I can move whatever I pull to my phone...

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't have a tablet or anything. My laptop can do some play store games, but only if they're PC compatible, which I doubt this is. And it's not like I can move whatever I pull to my phone...

Well as long as you have a bunch of chapters to go through I'm sure you're bound to get one. All one can do is wait a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶A̶n̶n̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶.̶

So I threw a bit of money at the game, because I've been enjoying it and wanted a few more chances to get Nino. This happened:

First Pull: No Greens. Went for a Blue orb on the off chance that there's an Azura in there. There was a 4-Star Cordelia. Which is nice, since now I have a whole team of units who basically have Triangle Adept (Roy and Cordelia who actually have it, and Narcian with his Emerald Axe), which would be interesting to try out. Then I back out.

Second Pull: One Green. Here's hoping it's Ni-
*Camilla*
NO!
Pulled a 4-Star Camilla. Which is nice, but not what I'm looking for. Then I back out.

Third Pull: No Greens again. Went for a Red orb this time, because whatever. Pulled a 3-Star Olivia. I'll keep her for the moment, but she'll probably be feathers sooner or later. Then I back out.

Fourth Pull: 1 Green. Finally got Nino! 3-Star, but I'll grind her up.
Then I decided to pull a couple of Blues, because still kinda hoping for Azura. Got Jagen (4-Star, might keep) and M!Robin (already have one, and he's promotion-ready, so I'll probably dump this one for feathers). Then I back out.

Finally got who I was looking for.

I...I gave in. I promised myself that I wouldn't spend money on this game, and yet I just bought 20 orbs. Laugh at the misery of this sad broken man. Well? Why aren't you laughing?! 

But on a brighter note, thanks to those orbs I managed to get a 5*Eirika and 5*Lucina from the same group of Orbs! Lucky me! 

Now I have 3 5* units, Leo, Eirika and Lucina! I just wish I could gets a 5* of another color soon.

Edited by Water Mage

So four days ago I summoned again and got Cain (4*), Beruka (4*), Draug (4*), Fae (4*), and Henry (3*). This is a better pull than usual, and now I have every weapon type represented (except for a red breath user).

Two days ago I was less lucky and ended up with Robin (3*), Niles (3*), Cecilia (3*), Chrom (4*), and Lissa (4*), with all except Robin being repeats. The repeats ended being fused with the ones I already had. The extra SP was appreciated, though!

I don't think I'm motivated enough to get another 20 orbs before the focus ends, so I'll call it quits for now. I was hoping for one of the focus characters (or any 5*, for that matter), but I suppose I'll get my chance, another day. Maybe I'll horde until someone I like gets a focus, or when Ninian is added...

And here we are back again, once again, with another set of pulls - I figured I'd go back to the Family Bonds banner one last time, as Hawkeye was the only unit I was missing from that set, and I still hadn't gotten any of the new characters yet.

Round 11 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 11 [Family Bonds]: 3* Corrin (F) [+Spd, -Res] || 3* Corrin (F) [+HP, - Def] || 3* Hana [+HP, -Res] || 4* Fae [+Atk, -HP] || 3* Niles [+Res, -Spd]

I was a dingus and forgot to snap a picture this time, but it's not like there's much worth commemorating here.  I've now got a complete set of dragons, so mayhaps if Falchion users drop off the face of the earth I can create a fun themed arena team :P

In all seriousness, Corrin (+Spd) and Fae will probably get their fair shake once I finish with current set of 4* trainees, Hana would've been a tiny bit more useful as a 4* unit (it certainly might have helped with the 7-2 sword mastery challenge), and a Niles that is wholly dedicated to mage slaying might be good for a laugh.  This is one of my least impressive pulls thus far (and I believe the first set of duplicates I've gotten in the same session), but it could be much worse.  Hopefully my featured unit luck gets a little better in future banners, though.

Edited by red-and-soulless

I find I'm more likely to get 4-star pulls from a single orb summon... Even 5-stars ( got Ephriam that way but told him to GTFO ). Pulled a 4-star Serra now.

Edited by tailfin

I decided to buy 23 orbs yesterday and 75 orbs today, hoping getting Takumi or Jeorge. All pull are with the Family Bonds.

First pull :

Spoiler

317369Capturedcrans20170223120549.png

Okay, all 4*, Wrys and Sophia... first time I get these with 4*, so good enough, and 2 new, included Tharja. Correct, but not great.

Second pull :

Spoiler

363004Capturedcrans20170224145847.png

First time Gwendoline, but more, at last Jeorge ! Nice ! 4* only, but I at last get it !

Third pull:

Spoiler

839092Capturedcrans20170224152223.png

Okay, crap all over. At least, I got a new one... in double...

Fourth pull :

Spoiler

628483Capturedcrans20170224152438.png
My first 5* focus ! And my 2nd 5* after Caeda. Azama is new, Mattew's first time with 4*, so why not.

Last pull :

Spoiler

639706Capturedcrans20170224152642.png

Okay, Niles new, others : crap, already have.

Well... Cool and bad in the same time. My luck isn't here...

10 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

I decided to buy 23 orbs yesterday and 75 orbs today, hoping getting Takumi or Jeorge. All pull are with the Family Bonds.

First pull :

Reveal hidden contents

317369Capturedcrans20170223120549.png

Okay, all 4*, Wrys and Sophia... first time I get these with 4*, so good enough, and 2 new, included Tharja. Correct, but not great.

Second pull :

Reveal hidden contents

363004Capturedcrans20170224145847.png

First time Gwendoline, but more, at last Jeorge ! Nice ! 4* only, but I at last get it !

Third pull:

Reveal hidden contents

839092Capturedcrans20170224152223.png

Okay, crap all over. At least, I got a new one... in double...

Fourth pull :

Reveal hidden contents

628483Capturedcrans20170224152438.png
My first 5* focus ! And my 2nd 5* after Caeda. Azama is new, Mattew's first time with 4*, so why not.

Last pull :

Reveal hidden contents

639706Capturedcrans20170224152642.png

Okay, Niles new, others : crap, already have.

Well... Cool and bad in the same time. My luck isn't here...

If you play your cards right, you can have a 4 star +2 gordin!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you play your cards right, you can have a 4 star +2 gordin!

Yeah... But... Well... In a lot of time, maybe ? XD I need to keep my feathers for my arena team... 20k is so high...