1 hour ago, Crushie said:

So I saved up the remaining 80 orbs because I wanted to have a good shot at getting Seliph or Julia...

Got a loooooot of duplicates + 4*Corrin (M/F), 4*Tharja, 3*Niles, 3*Wrys, 4* Abel, 4*Shiida, 3*Gwendolin (twice actually in the same roll), 3* Sully and lots and lots of Gunters (like 4 already? I like your artwork Gunter but come on)

So after beating the game on Normal, Hard and Lunatic I still have only one 5* Unit with Minerva and now have a 4,25% of pulling a 5*/Fokus character... yay?

Indeed yay.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3*Arthur (!)

4* Cecilia

3* Stahl (!)

3* Matthew

4*Arthur

At this point my enthusiasm for this game has probably started to wane. Chance of getting new characters is few and far between and feathers are limited which means that I'm falling behind in the arena and my gamer OCD is preventing me from raising most of my 4*'s due to lackluster boon/bane combos. 

2 hours ago, Crushie said:

So I saved up the remaining 80 orbs because I wanted to have a good shot at getting Seliph or Julia...

Got a loooooot of duplicates + 4*Corrin (M/F), 4*Tharja, 3*Niles, 3*Wrys, 4* Abel, 4*Shiida, 3*Gwendolin (twice actually in the same roll), 3* Sully and lots and lots of Gunters (like 4 already? I like your artwork Gunter but come on)

So after beating the game on Normal, Hard and Lunatic I still have only one 5* Unit with Minerva and now have a 4,25% of pulling a 5*/Fokus character... yay?

You should have JUST enough orbs with the upcoming login bonuses/orb map for one more pull.  There's people on these boards with no 5* units, so. . .yeah.

37 minutes ago, Locked Apple said:

3*Arthur (!)

4* Cecilia

3* Stahl (!)

3* Matthew

4*Arthur

At this point my enthusiasm for this game has probably started to wane. Chance of getting new characters is few and far between and feathers are limited which means that I'm falling behind in the arena and my gamer OCD is preventing me from raising most of my 4*'s due to lackluster boon/bane combos. 

Unless you're min/maxing high-level content, it's not a huge deal.  Learning how each character works is quite valuable!

2 hours ago, Crushie said:

Yeah, when I dropped $40 on Orbs, I didn't get a single 4*, and not even a single that I wanted to use or didn't already have.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Unless you're min/maxing high-level content, it's not a huge deal.  Learning how each character works is quite valuable!

It's become quite similar to Pokemon for me. I'm quite hesitant to spend resources on something that can't reach its full potential. If the developers add more feathers I'd be raising an army and explore every option. Definitely.

I've made some exceptions for characters I have only one copy of in 4*. However, I'd say the most exciting part of the game is getting new characters. The fun part is using them. But if the arena's out there's nothing else to use characters for at the moment D:

4 minutes ago, Locked Apple said:

It's become quite similar to Pokemon for me. I'm quite hesitant to spend resources on something that can't reach its full potential. If the developers add more feathers I'd be raising an army and explore every option. Definitely.

I've made some exceptions for characters I have only one copy of in 4*. However, I'd say the most exciting part of the game is getting new characters. The fun part is using them. But if the arena's out there's nothing else to use characters for at the moment D:

I make heavy use of the Training Tower.  I stockpile badges, while gaining experience and learning what combos work.

Orbs have gotten a little scarce as of late, so this is likely to be my last pull from this current banner (though I might be able to barely afford another one - thanks @eclipse for the reminder about the special Launch maps)... So, did I get anything particularly amazing?

Round 10 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 10 [Family Bonds]: 4* Tiki (Adult) || 3* Hinata || 3* Draug || 4* Odin || 3* Nino

Not really, no.  I mean, this is far from the worst combination imaginable - Odin, Hinata, and Nino are all new units, and if I ever get around to building a buff-centric squad, Nino would make for an excellent abuser.  On the whole though, I'm none to impressed.

Edited by red-and-soulless
Due to reaching my attachment limit, all the pretty summoning pictures will be stored here: http://imgur.com/a/Ftyat

13 minutes ago, Orson said:

Free orbs reserve almost depleted but I finally got my most wanted unit (Eirika) and 3 new characters. Nice.

Hide contents

Pull.thumb.jpg.92027970c9ea7403fcaa0bc0f4f64645.jpg

Congrats on the Eirika.  I'd really like to get her, but I guess I'll just have to get lucky with the Pull from the Orbs tomorrow, since I'm not sure if I'll get enough Orbs to pull again before the Focus ends.

I was debating with myself whether or not I should save my orbs (since they barely give enough for 5 units every week or so) for when they eventually release more FE7 or FE8 units. My 5 unit pulls from last week was also rather disheartening.

I decided to bite the bullet, and was rewarded with a diamond in the rough.

aeNZjrX.jpg

I had even pulled the 4 x 3* first before Eirika, so I felt pretty defeated by the time I got to the last one. I was considering to just save my last 3 orbs, too. But I always go all the way, and it payed off this once. She does however have HP boon, and speed bane. Swings and roundabouts, eh.

The celebration map, daily gift and the new quests brought me to 20 orbs again so I made a new pull.

Ij52kiS.png

dLjlUtw.png

Xg2hwAE.png

A 4⋆ Ogma (new for me), 3⋆ Nino (dupe), 3⋆ F!Corrin (dupe), 3⋆ Barst (new) and an Eirika!
She seems to be +HP/−Spd, why do you even want to tank, girl?
2/4 focus characters get, yay me!

Edited by Vaximillian

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The celebration map, daily gift and the new quests brought me to 20 orbs again so I made a new pull.

Hide contents

A 4⋆ Ogma (new for me), 3⋆ Nino (dupe), 3⋆ F!Corrin (dupe), 3⋆ Barst (new) and an Eirika!
She seems to be +HP/−Spd, why do youeven  want to tank, girl?
2/4 focus characters get, yay me!

Is it just a coincidence that we both pulled +HP/-Spd 5* Eirikas on the same day?

Last pull: 3* Niles, Gordin, Frederick, Henry and Palla. Pff.

I really need to learn to stop myself when pulling. Started by deciding I'd only pull Greens and Reds to get Julia or Eirika, but ended up pulling colorless because I thought it may contain a Takumi or 5* Jeorge. I'm scared to miss something each time. That's my fourth Gordin because of that.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

So many Eirikas and Ephraims...Still, my last pull went pretty well.

• 4* Odin: Worth looking into since my only other blue mage is a 3* Robin.
  • 3* Draug: This guy keeps appearing and I want him to screw off.
  • 4* Sophia: She can be merged with my other 4* for those bonus stats.
  • 3* Hana: Meh.
  • 5* M!Corrin: Not Seliph or Eirika, but a nice catch nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

Is it just a coincidence that we both pulled +HP/-Spd 5* Eirikas on the same day?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

…and Palma. Pff.

Palma <3
I need Catria to complete the original pega-sister trio.

14 minutes ago, Kuma said:

Just pulled Eirika.  I have no knowledge on the new chars anyone use her? Is she worth the tank spot in the team?

Eirika is a bit bulky, but she's not tanky enough as her def and res is only decent. She plays more as a support role, though her speed helps to avoid getting doubled.

A good physical tank, for example would be Seliph with his huge pool of HP, good def and Tyrfing's effect. Lackluster speed and res, however.

Most recent pulls

Arthur, Barst ( 3 * )
Beruka, Draug ( 4 * )
Ephriam ( 5 * )

Amusingly enough, I got Ephriam from a single summon and there was only 1 blue orb. I wanted Effie, but anyhoo...

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Eirika is a bit bulky, but she's not tanky enough as her def and res is only decent. She plays more as a support role, though her speed helps to avoid getting doubled.

A good physical tank, for example would be Seliph with his huge pool of HP, good def and Tyrfing's effect. Lackluster speed and res, however.

So even if you have Eirika in the team I'd need another beefy hero to fill the tank role huh.. 

15 minutes ago, Kuma said:

So even if you have Eirika in the team I'd need another beefy hero to fill the tank role huh.. 

Alternatively go for an all-offense team and simply wait for them to come to you before killing everything you can in one turn.

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

Alternatively go for an all-offense team and simply wait for them to come to you before killing everything you can in one turn.

yea I'm guessing a tank unit isn't a must in team.  Thanks for the advice! I will just go double sorc Robin and Tharna.