• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

Well. Okay. My second full summon in a row with 2 fivers in the same batch. It's nice but I have a bad feeling about what will come next lol

tmp_29031-Screenshot_2017-02-25-08-31-20-334405947.png

Hm, clearly you have sold your soul to Anna the ruler of all! How many animal sacrifices did you make?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Good Luck Rezzy: Gets 3 Julias during this Focus

I'll have enough orbs in two hours to have a final try for Julia during this focus. Or at least Ephraim.
I don't like the guy that much but hey, I'd take him anyway if he drops. But still I'd prefer Julia, she's green.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'll have enough orbs in two hours to have a final try for Julia during this focus. Or at least Ephraim.
I don't like the guy that much but hey, I'd take him anyway if he drops. But still I'd prefer Julia, she's green.

I was neutral towards Julia and Seliph, since I've never really played FE4, but I really wanted the Twins.  Figures I'd get 2 Seliphs and 3 Julias, and neither Eirika nor Ephraim.

So I did reach the 20 orbs milestone, which meant I had to do one last try in the current focus:

BRsu2pd.png

So I did, and the set of orbs I got gave me high hopes:

sea4b46.png

In the end, there was neither Julia nor Ephraim:

nAzGYQ9.png

But there was my queen of the skies, a 5⋆ Catria!

lJEkWIL.png

Also with 4⋆ Shanna I'll probably complete the pegasus set soon, lacking Caeda, Florina, and Cordelia. 3⋆ Cherche is also new, while these Eliwood (fourth or fifth already!) and Niles are dupes and go straight back home in exchange for feathers. Or not yet. Not sure about that.

Edited by Vaximillian

had 5 orbs and wanted to get the lance quest for crystals (only had sharena) so I figured I might as well try

was hoping for florina, ended up getting wendy 

i'm still fine with her though I really like wendy 

immediately used shards to get her to 4 star too, so I hope she doesn't disappoint

Was hoping to pull one of the sibling bonds focus characters before it expired. No dice.

At least I can upgrade my Virion and got a 4-star Camilla. Even if I don't like her.

Edited by Sunwoo

9 hours ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Just pulled a +Def/-Res Julia. At least she got the least debilitating bane she can get. 

I got 3 Julias, and every single one was -Spd.

6 hours ago, lejon said:

IMG_4640.thumb.PNG.863bd7b10e3e8edfeb722938d6b6f51d.PNG

I wonder what I will do a team. I propose would be a good team, but a magic res. is smsll and we haven't magician. Suggestions?

You could replace either Tiki or Nowi with their respective color.  You don't want to get walled by a high Def team or even one unit.  I'd replace Chrom.

I tried in the wrong pull (was hoping to get one of the siblings).

Not like it mattered, 3* Setsuna (Dupe), 2 4* Virions (Oh that is wrong!), 3* Owaindin, and a 5* Hinoka, so that's not an utter waste.

Is Hinoka much good?

Went again on the sibling focus, 4* FCorrin, 3* Barst, 3* Stahl, 3* Shanna and 4* Laslow.

Edited by Dayni

45 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I tried in the wrong pull (was hoping to get one of the siblings).

Not like it mattered, 3* Setsuna (Dupe), 2 4* Virions (Oh that is wrong!), 3* Owaindin, and a 5* Hinoka, so that's not an utter waste.

Is Hinoka much good?

Went again on the sibling focus, 4* FCorrin, 3* Barst, 3* Stahl, 3* Shanna and 4* Laslow.

There's a lot of Red's out there, so Hinoka gets WTA, at least.  Takumi's been a little less prevalent, but I still see him a lot, so that will her her, just like it does Camilla.

15 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hm, clearly you have sold your soul to Anna the ruler of all! How many animal sacrifices did you make?

Ha my conscience is clear and my wallet is full! I'm just lucky sometimes.

4 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

Ha my conscience is clear and my wallet is full! I'm just lucky sometimes.

So you're one of those "Don't sacrifice and tell" people. Okay, I see how it is.

15 minutes ago, Gregora said:

How good is Chrom? I pulled a 5 star one of him. All I know is that he can kill things about 2-5 levels higher than he is so he's been a breeze to level in the tower.

If he's your only Falchion user, he'll work.  His issue is that he's slow, so a fast blue spellcaster will wreck his face.  While he's the lowest-tiered of the three Falchion users, he's still plenty usable.

50 minutes ago, Gregora said:

How good is Chrom? I pulled a 5 star one of him. All I know is that he can kill things about 2-5 levels higher than he is so he's been a breeze to level in the tower.

34 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If he's your only Falchion user, he'll work.  His issue is that he's slow, so a fast blue spellcaster will wreck his face.  While he's the lowest-tiered of the three Falchion users, he's still plenty usable.

The Falchion itself makes him usable since it provides healing and is effective against any non-Blue Manakete.

Eff it, one last try at the siblings focus.

4* Oboro (Dupe), 3* Hinata, 3* Olivia (dupe), 4* Roy (WITH THE (Censored) POPUP YOU (A bad word) (Oh by, I am not saying what this one was)! NOTMYBOY) and 3* Matthew (woopdefrickin do, another dupe)

(I would like an idea of what's next, much as it might make me cry)

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Eff it, one last try at the siblings focus.

4* Oboro (Dupe), 3* Hinata, 3* Olivia (dupe), 4* Roy (WITH THE (Censored) POPUP YOU (A bad word) (Oh by, I am not saying what this one was)! NOTMYBOY) and 3* Matthew (woopdefrickin do, another dupe)

(I would like an idea of what's next, much as it might make me cry)

I think I showed great restraint in not spending any more money on trying to get the Twins.  I finshed the Focus with 0% bonus to 5* Pulls, so I'm not even wasting that.  If I spent money on a Pull, it would probably just be a bunch of 3* again.

I did manage to get 5* Roy, albeit with a crappy bane after his Focus ended, so I might end up still getting the Twins in the future.  Heck, I'd take them as a 2*, I just want to have them collected.

I've also stopped sending my duplicates home, until we find out how inheritance works, I want to have doubles available for how horribly broken the game will be once they add that.  Goodbye 4522 Arena Score.

On 2/24/2017 at 10:50 PM, Anacybele said:

Lyn doesn't need another focus, she got one already. Ike though, definitely. I have enough orbs to do a full pull again, but I'm waiting for Ike this time.

Lyn should get the poll focus, along with Ike, Lucina, and Roy. The bad thing is that they're all swords. 

Will anyone try to pull something from the new banner? Are the focus good? They seem kinda ordinary.

I have my 45 orbs for a last chance at the sibling's event. I only really want the twins. Julia is useful and stuff, but I don't need another dragon killer.

4 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Lyn should get the poll focus, along with Ike, Lucina, and Roy. The bad thing is that they're all swords. 

Will anyone try to pull something from the new banner? Are the focus good? They seem kinda ordinary.

I have my 45 orbs for a last chance at the sibling's event. I only really want the twins. Julia is useful and stuff, but I don't need another dragon killer.

Do we know the next Focus yet?  I haven't seen any news, but I'm usually the last to know.