I thought Boey looked entertaining, the only entertaining one out of his banner group.  So I decided to try and pull for him since the Ike banner is now gone (despite the fact that I dropped literally like 75 orbs on it without any 5*s).  I'm also tempted to pull the male mage banner, because y'all know there is no way I will pull from that female mage banner if Tharja is in it.

First pull on the new Celica banner, and there is only one green orb in the mix.  I decide to use it, because why not? I'll just back out after.  Smoke comes out the Breidablik, and I'm like 'wouldn't it be funny if I got Boey on the first try? But no, be realistic, it's prolly going to be another Bartre or Arthur'.  

IT WAS BOEY :KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

Following that, there's no one else I want from his banner, so I back out and try my last few orbs in the male mage banner: 3* Palla, 4* Lilina, 3* Eliwood.  Naturally.  If 5* Leo or Henry had appeared, I would've thrown my phone in the air like the last time I got Reinhardt and Sanaki in one pull.  Either way, I've used up my luck for the next couple months guys.  See you on the other side lol.

Edited by mewyeon

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After pulling for Julia getting my streak broken by a 5* Peri, I gave up and decided not to pull on the mages banner anymore. But the gut feeling telling me to try one last time was strong and Julia even showed in the first training tower I entered.I toke this as a signal and listened to my heart:

Spoiler

591a87ef9c228_JuliaPull.thumb.jpg.33d88efdd67950ebd479939c8c54e0e6.jpg

It feels so good!

1 hour ago, Arjuna said:

ammm I don't know what should I think about this

18527429_1349064241840066_49932523023028

Leo +def -atk ( that hurts -4 atk only 39 atk at lvl 40 :c ) 

Boey +res - hp ( lol The only guy that needs to have a good Hp is my new -hp RFOL  )

and Also I got a Marth -spd in my yolo pull xD 

I'm happy with this but at same time I'm crying so much :c 

Hey, you got my son, congrats!  I'm sorry it's my fault he's - Atk, it's hereditary.

100 orbs into Celica Banner, pulled mostly by my little miss:

73f628054ed3943a7b7d1691399299ae.png
https://gyazo.com/73f628054ed3943a7b7d1691399299ae

There's the entire yield. no 5*s...and a stupid Draug. At least I got another 4* to work on Armor Emblem with, and a bunch of SI?

49 minutes ago, Elieson said:

100 orbs into Celica Banner, pulled mostly by my little miss:

73f628054ed3943a7b7d1691399299ae.png
https://gyazo.com/73f628054ed3943a7b7d1691399299ae

There's the entire yield. no 5*s...and a stupid Draug. At least I got another 4* to work on Armor Emblem with, and a bunch of SI?

Aww... She didn't get her tea party. :(

Do you plan on whaling?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Aww... She didn't get her tea party. :(

Do you plan on whaling?

If I can't amass enough orbs to score a pull, I might invest a few bucks into it just in the hopes to score some 5*, but I'm hoping for news about the Brides before then. Bride Julia would be fantastic.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

If I can't amass enough orbs to score a pull, I might invest a few bucks into it just in the hopes to score some 5*, but I'm hoping for news about the Brides before then. Bride Julia would be fantastic.

butcelicaandgennyarealreadybridesnodontcallthecops

Two pictures, 174 units total~!

Spoiler

rHYEO2Y.jpg

1C44Pte.jpg

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Titania (+Res/-Def): Dear Nowi/F!Corrin/Ninian, you are going to die, signed, Titania.
Matthew (+Spd/-Atk): Thanks for Hone Speed~!
Hinata (+Atk/-Def): Closest guy I could find was +Def/-Res Seliph.  In other words, I MIGHT be able to make this work.
Gunter (+Res/-HP): Oh goody, someone else gets Hone Cavalry~!  Perhaps Abel would like it?
Oboro (+Atk/-HP): Holy cow, this is a decision.  She could function with a Brave Lance, since her neutral Speed isn't anything to write home about.
Azama (+Def/-Spd): Threaten Atk fodder, maybe?  Or maybe I'll get lucky and pull a +Atk Genny, so that Pain will really hurt.

Looks like it was Takumi'sr retainers that did well.  NOW TELL YOUR BOSS TO GET HIS BUTT OVER HERE!

Edited by eclipse

.....I think I'll go again.

1 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Colourless

4* Donnel (SERIOUSLY? I'M ON 7 NOW! WHAT DO I WIN?), 3* Donnel (DO I HEAR 8?), 3* Virion (So sacrificed), 3* Virion (OK, this might be worse than the first pull for this focus) and 3* Barst (Least you have skills to inherit, right?)

....Do I dare do it again?

Managed to pull Alm (-DEF + RES) from the Celicia Banner, I guess I can try windsweep on Felicia now if I want. Also pulled Hinata the fury fodder, which is nice.

....I have to try. I've got enough for one last pull

2 each Red/Blue, 1 Green

3* Donnel (9 of you, do not give a care), 3* M!Robin (Well, at least your skills are neat), 3* Henry (GTomebreaker sacrifice? Yeah), 3* Cherche (.....) and 4* Marth (New unit, it's something I guess. And being +HP/-Spd, that something is disappointment)

....Brb, dying inside.

Edited by Dayni

Was tired of saving up orbs after the new maps and quests drowned me in them, so I did a full pull on the Celica banner. 4 dupe reds, and then a 5 star Klein with the exact same nature as my current 5 star Klein. +HP/-Def. What are the odds that I pull my best 5 star with the same Boon/Bane?

I don't have any plans for him. I'm sure the brave bow + could see some use in the future but getting a 5 star dupe is pretty depressing. I would rather get a new character, regardless of star rating. Or donate my Klein to a charity of kids that have no idea how awesome this guy is to use. I'll hang on to him in case that day comes.

I got a +Spd, - Res Leo and a +Atk, -HP Mae from the Rite of Shadows banner while trying to get some skill inheritance fodder.

Kinda funny I got Leo this time since I got three Henry's from the Male Mages banner bevore giving up.

Now to grind up SP for that Rauorblade build I wanted to do with him.

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

The @Rezzy curse is REAL

Got celica focus up to 4% and pulled until I got my 5☆ Reinhardt +RES -ATK

I can't help but be grateful because my 4☆ Rein was +SPD -ATK, so that means I actually moved one step forward whoo!

Now Glacies will really hurt!

21 red pulls and no Celica. The only 5* I got was a -Attack Cain. I want Rezzy to leave.

I am prepared to do morally dubious things for a Celica. I likes her and I wants her. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, IS.

I'm noticing a pattern of 20 or more pulls with zero or one 5*. I was affected by it on the Linde/Cordelia banner. Until that point, I remember getting a 5* every 15 pulls or so, with the happy surprise of twin 5* every now and then. Has something changed with the RNG ? Or did my expectations grow unreasonably ?

7 hours ago, Quintessence said:

The @Rezzy curse is REAL

Got celica focus up to 4% and pulled until I got my 5☆ Reinhardt +RES -ATK

I can't help but be grateful because my 4☆ Rein was +SPD -ATK, so that means I actually moved one step forward whoo!

32 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

21 red pulls and no Celica. The only 5* I got was a -Attack Cain. I want Rezzy to leave.

I am prepared to do morally dubious things for a Celica. I likes her and I wants her. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, IS.

Funny enough, I've Pulled both - Atk 5* Cain and Reinhardt.  - Atk Brave users are a specialty of mine.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I finally pulled my first focus from the Rite banner... and it's a [+Spd, -Atk] Celica.

I think the @Rezzy curse is spreading.

I was wondering why my Celica was +Atk.