• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Blind Idiot God said:

Yep. This was gonna be my second and last roll on it (got 4* Lilina that I'm gonna advance), but I got what I wanted.

I'm almost tempted to give it a try and make a pull, but 10 orbs on hand say, ehhhhh. But I still want her, so that I can reunite the Macedonian royal family.

5 minutes ago, The Blind Idiot God said:

Do it. Stunt or die! XD

Nobody to blame but you~

No greens at all:

tFiyOmD.png

The only green here is Merric:

Jr1F2wb.png

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Oboro   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Merric   +Def −Spd

My previous Merric also was −Spd, so I'm on the fence here. My current Oboro is +Atk, −Spd which is also meh.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Nobody to blame but you~

No greens at all:

Reveal hidden contents

tFiyOmD.png

The only green here is Merric:

Hide contents

Jr1F2wb.png

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Oboro   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Merric   +Def −Spd

My previous Merric also was −Spd, so I'm on the fence here. My current Oboro is +Atk, −Spd which is also meh.

Unlucky. You have my sympy, but they don't call it Stunt or Die for nothing ;^)

Hmm, I would love to get Minerva, but I'm also thinking I should hold off for the next Focus.  I'm feeling there might be Tellius characters, and I don't want to waste all these free Orbs.  I'm not going to spend real money to try to get Minerva, bonus percentage be darned.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hmm, I would love to get Minerva, but I'm also thinking I should hold off for the next Focus.  I'm feeling there might be Tellius characters, and I don't want to waste all these free Orbs.  I'm not going to spend real money to try to get Minerva, bonus percentage be darned.

Yeah, I if the next banner doesn't have Tellius I'll eat my shoes (don't quote me on that). But on the other hand, I'm really selfish and want more Judgral characters. Sigurd/Arvis/Julius/Ishtar/Leif/Lewyn/Ced when?

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:
  Hide contents

Am I in the minority that wants to see more Fates or Thracia?

Thracia, yes (but I just want more Judgral in general). As for Fates, well, what can you really do with that anymore? They've got all the main characters from that one + a shit-tonne of side characters. I think we should see more of Tellius and Judgral before doing any more with Fates.

Edited by The Blind Idiot God

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:
  Hide contents

Am I in the minority that wants to see more Fates or Thracia?

i've never actually played thracia but i'd be cool with more characters from it 

fates though already has 30 characters

while there are definitely more fates characters that could be added in the future, I feel like they should wait on that, since there's currently 29 more fates characters than there are tellius characters

21 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I personally want more of the older stuffs. But anything goes for me if they actually features a character I like from X or Y.

I'm hoping for characters from Sun and Moon, myself. 

Not sure if it's just me but Nintendo apparently refuses to give me the units I want. I'm an F2P and I once spent like 90 orbs searching for Nino only to get a bunch'o lolunits (they're not even valuable as skill fodders lmao). Heck, almost all of my 5* units are a blessing in disguise. The only one I truly wish and got is Lucina, the others are just lucky pulls that turn out to be my mvps. I even used to think that Julia and Jaffar were meh units. Boy, I was dead wrong.

unnamed.png

Time for my one pull from Battling Michalis. And no greens...Crap. However...

• 3* Lissa: Bleh. Maybe I'll promote her for Renewal 2.
  • 3* Niles: Iceberg might be useful for somebody.
  • 3* Olivia: Ugh. Too many of her.
  • 3* Florina: Great skill fodder once promoted. Somebody'll appreciate that Darting Blow 3.
  • 5* Lilina: Boom! She doesn't really fit into the team when I have Lucina and Julia, but a great catch nonetheless with decent IVs (full neutral). I just wish my 5* roster wasn't so unbalanced (6 reds, 3 greens, 1 blue that I had to promote myself).

Still not sure if I should pull from this banner. 

On one hand, I don't really need or want any of the units.

On the other hand, I could potentially get my hands on a bunch of fodder for Brave Bow+, Vantage 3, Triangle Adept 3, and Life and Death 3, all of which would be immensely useful to me.

Decisions, decisions. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Yesterday did a pull on the ninian banner and got 2 5* Karels with the same +atk -res boon/bane and a Roy who became food for M!Robin.

Today i did another on michalis banner because, why not? Aaand... a 5* Catria +def -spd showed up. Is she usable or nah? 

I think it's time to hoard orbs for the upcoming banners.