"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm aware, but 35 Spd is nonetheless a bit mediocre as a speed tier, so the extra speed would be put to waste. Is there anything important she can one-round with +Spd that she couldn't otherwise?

Short answer: yes.

These calculations are comparing +Atk to +Spd, both with Death Blow and Desperation (if you want me to calc with a different skillset, like Life and Death let me know) and assuming a Hone Cavalry buff.

ORKOs that +Spd gets that +Atk does not: Fae, Cain, Draug, Eldigan, Eliwood, Ogma, Raigh, Y!Tiki

ORKOs that +Atk gets that +Spd does not: Niles (lol), Hana

EDIT: Plugged LD into the calc over Death Blow

LD is better than Death Blow since it gets more ORKOs than either nature w/ Death Blow, so I'm a derp there.

But w/ LD, +Spd still nets a few more ORKOs than +Atk.

In summary: +Spd > +Atk

Tagging @Thor Odinson so he sees this.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+Spd is actually better. If she is running with just one hone cav buff, it allows her to ORKO  Y!Tiki, Eliwood, Eldigan, Cain, Draug, Fae, and Arthur. While +ATK allows you to ORKO Anna. Even running both fortify and hone cav buffs, +spd wins. This is assuming you only SI Gronnblade+ and left everything else as it were.

Edited by Kiran

Thanks! I might just 5* my current Cecilia down the line, then. I'll probably run her with LoD2 (unless someone gets LoD3 as a 4* down the line), and if I'm running Reinhardt with the team (I probably will) I'll probably keep Goad Cavalry on him. Not sure what do with the B slot for her, though.

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Thanks! I might just 5* my current Cecilia down the line, then. I'll probably run her with LoD2 (unless someone gets LoD3 as a 4* down the line), and if I'm running Reinhardt with the team (I probably will) I'll probably keep Goad Cavalry on him. Not sure what do with the B slot for her, though.

Desperation for sure. That's pretty much the universal B on blade mages. 

quick question does hit and run skill work on ranged units and if so that would mean a combo with life and death 3 plus fire bow would be a great combo being able to attack without getting countered and being able to run to safety.

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

quick question does hit and run skill work on ranged units and if so that would mean a combo with life and death 3 plus fire bow would be a great combo being able to attack without getting countered and being able to run to safety.

Ranged units can't inherit B Passive positioning skills, if I recall correctly. That includes skills like Knock Back, Drag Back, Lunge, etc.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Ranged units can't inherit B Passive positioning skills, if I recall correctly. That includes skills like Knock Back, Drag Back, Lunge, etc.

well that is unfortunate.

EDIT: also for the hero merit list does is it supposed to show heroes you sent home on the list even if it was before this update? I know you still see the hero in merit list even after sending him/her home so i just wanted to clarify.

Edited by Shiro

22 minutes ago, Shiro said:

well that is unfortunate.

EDIT: also for the hero merit list does is it supposed to show heroes you sent home on the list even if it was before this update? I know you still see the hero in merit list even after sending him/her home so i just wanted to clarify.

Yes, it shows all heroes you've ever gotten, regardless of whether or not you still have them.

It's quite nice actually. It's more or less the unit encyclopedia/log we've been asking for. 

I have been mainly running Takumi+Olivia+Lissa+Bonus Unit build for the past few weeks that has been very helpful and has easily gotten me past 4200 points if I don't rush it (4500+ with the new changes). My Olivia is 3 star/lv 40 and I plan to make one into 4 or even 5 star to get a slightly higher rating. I currently have 3 Olivia builds available: +Spd/-HP, +Atk/-Def and the free neutral. Which should I focus on and what skills are recommended? I want to keep Hone Atk on her since it makes a big difference often.

Just now, Silent Mercenary said:

I have been mainly running Takumi+Olivia+Lissa+Bonus Unit build for the past few weeks that has been very helpful and has easily gotten me past 4200 points if I don't rush it (4500+ with the new changes). My Olivia is 3 star/lv 40 and I plan to make one into 4 or even 5 star to get a slightly higher rating. I currently have 3 Olivia builds available: +Spd/-HP, +Atk/-Def and the free neutral. Which should I focus on and what skills are recommended? I want to keep Hone Atk on her since it makes a big difference often.

+Spd because Olivia shouldn't be attacking that often and her main goal is to survive. That boon will help a lot in preventing doubles. People also like giving her fury for that extra bulk. Swordbreaker and Ruby Sword are also recommended as they help her be able to tackle two colors if she ever needs to go on the offense. 

Hello everyone!  I want to ask everyone's general advice on how to use my feathers (46,000).

My current team is Lucina, MRobin, Hector, and Bunny Lucina.  Other five stars I have are Lyn, Bunny Camilla, Felicia.

The four stars I have that I am considering upgrading to five star are: Camilla, Eirika, Effie, Reinhardt, Chrom, OlderTiki, Navarre(to have desperation 3 available for someone) or three star Nino or Sharena.

I'm leaning toward Camilla so I can make a team of Lucina, Bunny Lucina, Camilla, and Bunny Camilla for shits and giggles, but Nino is everyone's favorite, Effie is strong but I don't know if I want to use her at all (Plus I would need to use my other 20,000 feathers on Donnel to get brave lance+).  Reinhardt has Dire Thunder, but he is able to get vantage as 4* if I want to eventually give a different unit in the future because I'm happy with my MRobin and Bunny Lucina.

Any suggestions or reasonings for who I should upgrade??   Thanks in advance!!

19 minutes ago, Kiran said:

+Spd because Olivia shouldn't be attacking that often and her main goal is to survive. That boon will help a lot in preventing doubles. People also like giving her fury for that extra bulk. Swordbreaker and Ruby Sword are also recommended as they help her be able to tackle two colors if she ever needs to go on the offense. 

Thanks, I'll be getting her those skills then. Since I don't have a lot of Moonbow/Luna and those will go to my main fighters, I'm thinking of completing with Escutcheon or Sacred Cowl.

11 minutes ago, Trickity said:

Hello everyone!  I want to ask everyone's general advice on how to use my feathers (46,000).

My current team is Lucina, MRobin, Hector, and Bunny Lucina.  Other five stars I have are Lyn, Bunny Camilla, Felicia.

The four stars I have that I am considering upgrading to five star are: Camilla, Eirika, Effie, Reinhardt, Chrom, OlderTiki, Navarre(to have desperation 3 available for someone) or three star Nino or Sharena.

I'm leaning toward Camilla so I can make a team of Lucina, Bunny Lucina, Camilla, and Bunny Camilla for shits and giggles, but Nino is everyone's favorite, Effie is strong but I don't know if I want to use her at all (Plus I would need to use my other 20,000 feathers on Donnel to get brave lance+).  Reinhardt has Dire Thunder, but he is able to get vantage as 4* if I want to eventually give a different unit in the future because I'm happy with my MRobin and Bunny Lucina.

Any suggestions or reasonings for who I should upgrade??   Thanks in advance!!

What's the stat spread on your 4* units you're looking to promote?

If you're looking to improve your arena score, I would stray from having multiple ranged units, so you might have to make the choice between Robin (M) and Lucina-Spring for your team. I recommend keeping Robin since he has a more defined niche while Lucina-Spring's is more easily replaceable.

As for who to promote, my tentative guess would be your Nino and/or Sharena. Green is a great counterpick color in the meta right now, especially on a ranged unit, and Nino is exceptional thanks to both her high base offenses and her buff-stacking potential. I would even consider taking off Robin just to make space for her on your team. She's also one of the better candidates for Desperation, if you're looking to promote your Navarre to 5* in order to pass it to someone, as with two rounds of Fury recoil or a single use of Ardent Sacrifice, Nino can have it active easily. Promoting all three will take a hefty 60,000 feathers, though. Do you have any other blue units to work with?

So overall, the team I think would be ideal for you is:

Hector / Lucina / Nino (w/ Desperation 3) / Sharena or Robin (M)

Hope this helps!

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What's the stat spread on your 4* units you're looking to promote?

If you're looking to improve your arena score, I would stray from having multiple ranged units, so you might have to make the choice between Robin (M) and Lucina-Spring for your team. I recommend keeping Robin since he has a more defined niche while Lucina-Spring's is more easily replaceable.

As for who to promote, my tentative guess would be your Nino and/or Sharena. Green is a great counterpick color in the meta right now, especially on a ranged unit, and Nino is exceptional thanks to both her high base offenses and her buff-stacking potential. I would even consider taking off Robin just to make space for her on your team. She's also one of the better candidates for Desperation, if you're looking to promote your Navarre to 5* in order to pass it to someone, as with two rounds of Fury recoil or a single use of Ardent Sacrifice, Nino can have it active easily. Promoting all three will take a hefty 60,000 feathers, though. Do you have any other blue units to work with?

So overall, the team I think would be ideal for you is:

Hope this helps!

Eirika (+atk, -def), Camilla (+spd, -def), Reinhardt (+Spd, -Atk), Chrom (+Spd, -Res), and the others I couldn't tell you because they are level 20 or something.

Yea I know my team setup isn't the best.  Robin of course has the blarraven and triangle adept, but I was trying to use Felicia before Bunny Lucina, but Felicia is not that great.  Bunny Lucina can just kill more than Robin usually since she has the higher speed so she can double attack and slightly higher attack due to swift sparrow 2.  I had Robin for mainly colorless and Bunny Lucina for reds and others.  I tried to get kagero during the naravrre battle banner but she wouldn't join me.  

Yea I'd have to wait to get any of the skills besides desperation for Nino, so I'd have to be patient with those.  I'm also reluctant to upgrade her because Hector is already pretty beastly.  The only blues I have to upgrade currently are Donnel, Effie, Reinhardt, Ursula, and my three star Sharena.  Still stand with what you said earlier?

7 hours ago, Jman1115 said:

Hmm, so the opponent cannot attack him when he initiates. Any recommendations for units that would benefit from this the most?

I am debating on a unit that has after combat debuffs applied vs a high attack unit. I am kinda leaning towards the former because with a high attack unit, I would want them to hit twice. 

I'd give it to +Spd Laslow, along with Darting Blow.  That'll bring him up to 36 speed on attack, which is enough to avoid counters by mostly everything.  If Lucina/Hana become too much of a problem, I'll run a speed buff, too.

But first, I need a decent Laslow and an Alm I'm willing to sacrifice.

3 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Any good team comp centering around Navarre?

Navarre wants two things out of a team:

- Someone that can get rid of pesky blue units
- Someone that can soften targets for him

In other words, Nino/Spring Camilla/Julia.  I'd run a blue wall (Ephraim/Effie/M!Robin if Spring Camilla isn't the -raven version) and a dancer for good measure.

12 hours ago, red-and-soulless said:

Nothing really jumps out to me.  Darting Blow might work to mitigate his meh speed a little bit whenever Swordbreaker is inactive, Triangle Adept/Death Blow would gel rather nicely with Swordbreaker, and Atk Def 2/Distant Counter would be more universally applicable good-stuff skills (while being much harder to acquire).

I want to avoid Triangle Adept, because one of Ephraim's jobs will be to murder Julia/Nino (yes I am insane).  If I can get my hands on DB 3, I'll run that.  In the meantime, I'll stick to Atk +3.  Thanks~!

1 minute ago, Trickity said:

Eirika (+atk, -def), Camilla (+spd, -def), Reinhardt (+Spd, -Atk), Chrom (+Spd, -Res), and the others I couldn't tell you because they are level 20 or something.

Yea I know my team setup isn't the best.  Robin of course has the blarraven and triangle adept, but I was trying to use Felicia before Bunny Lucina, but Felicia is not that great.  Bunny Lucina can just kill more than Robin usually since she has the higher speed so she can double attack and slightly higher attack due to swift sparrow 2.  I had Robin for mainly colorless and Bunny Lucina for reds and others.  I tried to get kagero during the naravrre battle banner but she wouldn't join me.  

Yea I'd have to wait to get any of the skills besides desperation for Nino, so I'd have to be patient with those.  I'm also reluctant to upgrade her because Hector is already pretty beastly.  The only blues I have to upgrade currently are Donnel, Effie, Reinhardt, Ursula, and my three star Sharena.  Still stand with what you said earlier?

First--a moment of silence for your Reinhardt.

What stat spread is your Effie? She has a high BST for arena scoring and could easily substitute for your Lucina-Spring. Triangle Adept Robin is a solid baiting unit despite his average attack score and bulk. Between him and Hector, your team is pretty safe from a majority of threats.

Overall my advice hasn't changed but now you could run with two potential teams:

Hector / Lucina / Effie / Robin (M)

The second team is more lax on your feather count but the first is once again the ideal one, perhaps taking out Sharena for Effie. I personally am a fan of 1 Red / 1 Green / 2 Blue as the coverage is adequate with an emphasis on the more popular color. One last note: Should you use Effie, make sure you have a unit that can pass Pivot onto her (same with Hector) as her movement is a pain to deal with otherwise.

Hope this helped!

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

First--a moment of silence for your Reinhardt.

What stat spread is your Effie? She has a high BST for arena scoring and could easily substitute for your Lucina-Spring. Triangle Adept Robin is a solid baiting unit despite his average attack score and bulk. Between him and Hector, your team is pretty safe from a majority of threats.

Overall my advice hasn't changed but now you could run with two potential teams:

Hector / Lucina / Effie / Robin (M)

The second team is more lax on your feather count but the first is once again the ideal one, perhaps taking out Sharena for Effie. I personally am a fan of 1 Red / 1 Green / 2 Blue as the coverage is adequate with an emphasis on the more popular color. One last note: Should you use Effie, make sure you have a unit that can pass Pivot onto her (same with Hector) as her movement is a pain to deal with otherwise.

Hope this helped!

hahahahaha true about the reinhardt.  I always forget to check IV's but knowing those now he's definitely vantage 3 fodder for someone at this point.

Effie currently is: 31 HP, 33 Atk, 10 Spd, 21 Def, and 14 Res

Yea I have 46,000 feathers so I could wait until I have 60,000 to do sharena, but I have enough to do Nino and Navarre.  

Eirika has Pivot but I don't want to get rid of her (hector has pivot thanks to a four star Marth I devoured), so I guess I'll work on the Nino idea.  The problem with that is I need to rethink some skills for my other units to add bonuses to Nino's tome.  Could you lend a hand with that real quick if you're willing?

Lucina (+atk, -def)

Falchion

No Assist yet

Luna

Fury 3, Renewal 3, Threaten Spd 3, Speed +1

Hector(+Spd, -Def) not the best I know

Armads

Pivot

Pavise

Distant Counter, Vantage 3, Spur Atk 2 (didn't know what to replace this with before), HP+3

MRobin +1 (+HP, -Res) 

Blarraven+

Reposition

Bonfire

Triangle Adept 3, Poison Strike 3, Spur Def 3(Also didn't know what to replace this with)

What should I give to Nino skill wise and my others to help her tome?  Thank you so much for your help and thanks in advance for what you have to say here?  

6 minutes ago, Trickity said:

Yea I have 46,000 feathers so I could wait until I have 60,000 to do sharena, but I have enough to do Nino and Navarre.  

Eirika has Pivot but I don't want to get rid of her (hector has pivot thanks to a four star Marth I devoured), so I guess I'll work on the Nino idea.  The problem with that is I need to rethink some skills for my other units to add bonuses to Nino's tome. What should I give to Nino skill wise and my others to help her tome?  Thank you so much for your help and thanks in advance for what you have to say here?  

While Nino can potentially get pretty crazy with buffs (69 Atk with +Atk I believe), she is actually pretty low maintenance if you want to fit her on a team. At the very least, Hone Atk support is enough to get her going for most matchups, but I would also recommend a Spd buff from Rally Spd for good measure. Def and Res are hard to fit and won't be exercised most of the time.

My Lucina is a bit different than yours, as she's +Spd -Def with Swordbreaker as opposed to Renewal, as well as the default Spur Atk. As for your assist, Reposition / Swap or Rally Speed are good picks here, taking the rest of your team into context. I see your Robin (M) has Reposition, but he doesn't need a Spd buff as much as Lucina or Nino would, so I'd switch the two around, ideally. If that's too much SP trouble, Lucina taking Rally Speed is fine.

Hector is Hector, poor stat spreads be damned. Your set for him is pretty great already, so the single fix I would make is replacing Pavise with Bonfire, since it will be ready after a single round of combat assuming a unit attacks him once and counters twice due to Armad's innate Quick Riposte. Despite the -Def, Bonfire still outdamages Draconic Aura by two points (15 vs 17), so he'll do fine.

Like I mentioned with Lucina above, Robin (M) having the Rally Speed would be more efficient, but that's just me. Poison Strike does need to go, however, since Robin should be KO'ing whoever he attacks; dead units don't take damage from it, after all. My recommendation for that slot would be a Weaponbreaker for what your team struggles against; Swordbreaker and Bowbreaker come to mind though Lancebreaker is also worth consideration. The C skill can be replaced with whatever support your team needs, so if you don't think your team will benefit much from Spur Def you can replace it with another Spur or a Threaten. It's the most flexible slot in a unit's set.

For Nino, the best set for her is rather straightforward.

Spoiler

Nino @ Gronnblade+

Fury / Life and Death 3

Desperation 3

Hone Atk 3 / Any

Draw Back / Ardent Sacrifice

Moonbow / Draconic Aura

+Spd is preferred, though +Atk works fine too. If you use Life and Death, you will have to use Ardent Sacrifice to get her into Desperation range without fear of getting KO'd. I prefer Fury since it frees up your assist for Draw Back, which is pretty great as a default, and after two rounds of recoil (-12 damage) it forces the Desperation proc. The special skill is usually unnecessary--or rather, is generally considered an afterthought for Blade users--but due to the +1 CD penalty these tomes incur, Moonbow is the go-to. Draconic Aura does outdamage Moonbow, as no unit actually has 58 Res, assuming a neutral Nino without Fury / LaD and a +12 Atk to Gronnblade+ from Hone Atk (+8) and Rally Spd (+4), but it has a CD of 4.

Hope this helped!

45 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

While Nino can potentially get pretty crazy with buffs (69 Atk with +Atk I believe), she is actually pretty low maintenance if you want to fit her on a team. At the very least, Hone Atk support is enough to get her going for most matchups, but I would also recommend a Spd buff from Rally Spd for good measure. Def and Res are hard to fit and won't be exercised most of the time.

My Lucina is a bit different than yours, as she's +Spd -Def with Swordbreaker as opposed to Renewal, as well as the default Spur Atk. As for your assist, Reposition / Swap or Rally Speed are good picks here, taking the rest of your team into context. I see your Robin (M) has Reposition, but he doesn't need a Spd buff as much as Lucina or Nino would, so I'd switch the two around, ideally. If that's too much SP trouble, Lucina taking Rally Speed is fine.

Hector is Hector, poor stat spreads be damned. Your set for him is pretty great already, so the single fix I would make is replacing Pavise with Bonfire, since it will be ready after a single round of combat assuming a unit attacks him once and counters twice due to Armad's innate Quick Riposte. Despite the -Def, Bonfire still outdamages Draconic Aura by two points (15 vs 17), so he'll do fine.

Like I mentioned with Lucina above, Robin (M) having the Rally Speed would be more efficient, but that's just me. Poison Strike does need to go, however, since Robin should be KO'ing whoever he attacks; dead units don't take damage from it, after all. My recommendation for that slot would be a Weaponbreaker for what your team struggles against; Swordbreaker and Bowbreaker come to mind though Lancebreaker is also worth consideration. The C skill can be replaced with whatever support your team needs, so if you don't think your team will benefit much from Spur Def you can replace it with another Spur or a Threaten. It's the most flexible slot in a unit's set.

For Nino, the best set for her is rather straightforward.

Hide contents

Nino @ Gronnblade+

Fury / Life and Death 3

Desperation 3

Hone Atk 3 / Any

Draw Back / Ardent Sacrifice

Moonbow / Draconic Aura

+Spd is preferred, though +Atk works fine too. If you use Life and Death, you will have to use Ardent Sacrifice to get her into Desperation range without fear of getting KO'd. I prefer Fury since it frees up your assist for Draw Back, which is pretty great as a default, and after two rounds of recoil (-12 damage) it forces the Desperation proc. The special skill is usually unnecessary--or rather, is generally considered an afterthought for Blade users--but due to the +1 CD penalty these tomes incur, Moonbow is the go-to. Draconic Aura does outdamage Moonbow, as no unit actually has 58 Res, assuming a neutral Nino without Fury / LaD and a +12 Atk to Gronnblade+ from Hone Atk (+8) and Rally Spd (+4), but it has a CD of 4.

Hope this helped!

Ok I'm still working on the SP but I do have Swap on Lucina so that should be fine.  I'll probably put Spur Atk 3 back on her if I use Nino.  I'd probably be willing to devour my five star felicia with rally Speed for Robin.  I love felicia as a character but I'm sure I'll pull another later while searching for a kagero or takumi, so I'll live.

Hmmmm....for hector I did eat a female corrin to get draconic aura but bailed on that partway through.  My older tiki has bonfire I believe so I could do that.

Strangely enough, people keep saying that Robin should be killing but he only ever one shots takumi and other bowmen for me.  I rarely ever see him kill red units in one turn so I gave him poison strike so others could finish the job more easily.  But I'll give that a shot.  I guess I'll keep spur def since I can't really think of anything else.  I did give him blue tomebreaker a while ago, I hate opposing blue tomes, hector can take them down efficiently and then be in vantage range to kill other things more easily, but if hector is occupied blue tomes are my nightmares really.  Do you think that would work?

Thank you for the Nino setup!  I'll have to wait for another Fury unit and another Moonbow unit, but other than that I should be solid!  Thanks you again for all your help!!  Please let me know what you have to say about Robin!

Edit: Also, I've upgraded Nino to 4 star but forgot to check the IV's again, so I think i'll train her to level 40 as a four star because I have a suspicions that she is -Atk.  If that is the case, should I wait until I get a better IV Nino?

Edited by Trickity

5 minutes ago, Trickity said:

Strangely enough, people keep saying that Robin should be killing but he only ever one shots takumi and other bowmen for me.  I rarely ever see him kill red units in one turn so I gave him poison strike so others could finish the job more easily.  But I'll give that a shot.  I guess I'll keep spur def since I can't really think of anything else.  I did give him blue tomebreaker a while ago, I hate opposing blue tomes, hector can take them down efficiently and then be in vantage range to kill other things more easily, but if hector is occupied blue tomes are my nightmares really.  Do you think that would work?

As scary as B Tomebreaker was for me in one of my arena runs (On the lava map with Triangle Adept alongside a Spring Camilla, when I had to run Lucina-Spring as both my bonus unit and my carry), it's not terribly effective when used by the player. Without an Atk buff, Robin (M) fails to ORKO any of the blue tomes, and with a +4 buff, from either Hone or Spur Atk, he only gets Lucina-Spring, Reinhardt, and opposing Robin (M). At best, it only prevents Robin from being doubled and ORKO'd by Linde, who he fails to one-round back. This is of course ignoring a Bonfire proc, but Vantage can potentially screw you over in that regard so I wouldn't lean on that to pick up KO's--that and having to waste your proc on a unit with low HP isn't efficient.

Swordbreaker's combat, on the other hand, is very nasty. He ORKO's every single sword user in the game without buffs, if he has Triangle Adept. Bowbreaker gives the same result, although as you pointed out it may be a bit excessive. Robin still OHKO's Gordin without buffs and with +4 also gets Takumi, Jeorge, and lolVirion.

Checking again, Lancebreaker is actually pretty poor on Robin (M), as he fails to KO any of the lance users without a +Atk buff, and even then he can only nail Ephraim, Oboro, and Sharena.

Overall, Swordbreaker is the best one Robin can take.

Hope this helped!

Spoiler

And no problem with that Nino set, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my precious cinnamon roll

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

As scary as B Tomebreaker was for me in one of my arena runs (On the lava map with Triangle Adept alongside a Spring Camilla, when I had to run Lucina-Spring as both my bonus unit and my carry), it's not terribly effective when used by the player. Without an Atk buff, Robin (M) fails to ORKO any of the blue tomes, and with a +4 buff, from either Hone or Spur Atk, he only gets Lucina-Spring, Reinhardt, and opposing Robin (M). At best, it only prevents Robin from being doubled and ORKO'd by Linde, who he fails to one-round back. This is of course ignoring a Bonfire proc, but Vantage can potentially screw you over in that regard so I wouldn't lean on that to pick up KO's--that and having to waste your proc on a unit with low HP isn't efficient.

Swordbreaker's combat, on the other hand, is very nasty. He ORKO's every single sword user in the game without buffs, if he has Triangle Adept. Bowbreaker gives the same result, although as you pointed out it may be a bit excessive. Robin still OHKO's Gordin without buffs and with +4 also gets Takumi, Jeorge, and lolVirion.

Checking again, Lancebreaker is actually pretty poor on Robin (M), as he fails to KO any of the lance users without a +Atk buff, and even then he can only nail Ephraim, Oboro, and Sharena.

Overall, Swordbreaker is the best one Robin can take.

Hope this helped!

Hide contents

And no problem with that Nino set, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my precious cinnamon roll

Ok noted!  Thank you so much again!  Last question, was the no problem aimed at the -Atk Nino question I had?

2 minutes ago, Trickity said:

Cinnamon Roll might have -Atk

Oh shoot didn't see your edit there. I'm going to be blunt when I say that -Atk is bad, but -Spd is definitely worse between the two. I personally would try to roll for a better Nino as I wouldn't want to spend feathers upgrading something suboptimal. Although, merge allies now passes down inherited skills as well as their learned status, so you could always merge your Nino into a better one you get down the road, provided both are 5*.