"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what B skill to give my Kagerou. With Life and Death 3 and being +Spd, none of the Breakers seem to give her additional kills. Renewal? Wings of Mercy? Escape Route? Vantage?

Also, what C passives are good? I know Threatens are great, but I don't think they mesh with Kagerou.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm not sure what B skill to give my Kagerou. With Life and Death 3 and being +Spd, none of the Breakers seem to give her additional kills. Renewal? Wings of Mercy? Escape Route? Vantage?

Also, what C passives are good? I know Threatens are great, but I don't think they mesh with Kagerou.

Both Wings of Mercy and Vantage are very scary for your Kagero. Pick whichever fits you best.

As for the C passive, if you defer threatens, then any buff is okay, pick whichever your team needs the most.

Just now, Lyrai said:

Both Wings of Mercy and Vantage are very scary for your Kagero. Pick whichever fits you best.

As for the C passive, if you defer threatens, then any buff is okay, pick whichever your team needs the most.

That's the two I was thinking about the most. I don't think I get a lot of kills with Vantage, though. I'll go check.

So, I never expected this to happen to me... I just pulled my second 5* Alm today.  I'm not really sure what to do with him.  Should I just merge him?  Or is there a character in the game that would really appreciate his Windsweep skill?  

27 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

What's a good build for a +Atk/-Spd Seliph? 

Somewhat depends on the rest of your team, and what you need him to do.  Regardless, "doubling everything" is out of the question.

5 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

So, I never expected this to happen to me... I just pulled my second 5* Alm today.  I'm not really sure what to do with him.  Should I just merge him?  Or is there a character in the game that would really appreciate his Windsweep skill?  

Hang on to him.  Give the meta time to figure out what to do with Windsweep.

32 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Get him a Brave Sword+ if you can. Then give him something like Death Blow and Drag Back to instantly kill someone and retreat safely. C-skill is dependant on team, as is Assist Skill. Escutcheon (sp?) for defense (procs immediatly after brave attacks incase you don't kill and Moonbow/Draconic Aura for offense are good specials. 

Notes to self:

Oh gosh. I actually mentioned Cecilia on consideration, and now she's on the list of bonus for this season! I do use Cecilia 3* on my arena team now. I only used TA 2, she pretty much can take care of most colorless and blue units (abeit some key units survive with low HP). Thank goodness the arena rating isn't affected too much. I will bring her to 4* as soon as I got the feathers, but I'll be grinding my own 5* Reindhart for use in arena soon enough.

Good luck on the new season, folks :)

Edited by Lyrai

Just a question concerning the Sacred Seals quests/missions - I unlocked all the seals, and trained Cecillia up so get the 5 orbs (same with Subaki to get the + speed Seal) but I'm wondering about the use "x" to defeat enemies to unlock Sophia/Stahl/Niles/Subaki/Cecila - I could easily bang out the requirements but I already have at least 1 of each of them, and was just curious if I should bother, are they worth it for the skills to inherit to anyone etc?

Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Just a question concerning the Sacred Seals quests/missions - I unlocked all the seals, and trained Cecillia up so get the 5 orbs (same with Subaki to get the + speed Seal) but I'm wondering about the use "x" to defeat enemies to unlock Sophia/Stahl/Niles/Subaki/Cecila - I could easily bang out the requirements but I already have at least 1 of each of them, and was just curious if I should bother, are they worth it for the skills to inherit to anyone etc?

Thanks in advance

Sophia is good for dragon fang and fortify resistance on (color) Blade teams.

Tupaci is good for Quick Riposte, shwap, and/or Sapphire lance (maybe). He is often useful in Grand hero battles as well.

Cecilia has Rally res which is also good for (color) Blade teams and Escape route is also quite useful. But if you have Hone and/or Fortify Cavalry, you can make a bangin Gronnblade team with her and do Death Star loads of damage.

Niles has iceberg and that's pretty much it. You can try to use him for mage killing but he's not a particularly great unit.

Shtall has Ruby sword and defense +3 at 4 stars. Swap as well.

So I'd say get rid of them if you need to use their skills, otherwise just keep them as trophies or something

Just now, Arcanite said:

Sophia is good for dragon fang and fortify resistance on (color) Blade teams.

Tupaci is good for Quick Riposte, shwap, and/or Sapphire lance (maybe). He is often useful in Grand hero battles as well.

Cecilia has Rally res which is also good for (color) Blade teams and Escape route is also quite useful. But if you have Hone and/or Fortify Cavalry, you can make a bangin Gronnblade team with her and do Death Star loads of damage.

Niles has iceberg and that's pretty much it. You can try to use him for mage killing but he's not a particularly great unit.

Shtall has Ruby sword and defense +3 at 4 stars. Swap as well.

So I'd say get rid of them if you need to use their skills, otherwise just keep them as trophies or something

I was asking if they were even worth the bother of unlocking (via the quests) if I already have them lol, looks like they might be for sacrificing for skills after all lol :)

Just now, Marcodian_Elite said:

I was asking if they were even worth the bother of unlocking (via the quests) if I already have them lol, looks like they might be for sacrificing for skills after all lol :)

Sorry I should have said a little more:

I already have them, so I'M not going to get the extras. But I'd still nab Cecilia and Subaki because they have the (arguably) most useful skills!

Sorry for not completely answering your question heh.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sorry I should have said a little more:

I already have them, so I'M not going to get the extras. But I'd still nab Cecilia and Subaki because they have the (arguably) most useful skills!

Sorry for not completely answering your question heh.

Ack its grand, picked up on what you were trying to say anyways 

5 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Honestly, if you really don't need them you can always sent them home for feathers, so I say grab whatever hero you can get :).

6 hours ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Since Seliph is never going to be doubling anyone, I personally like taking advantage of his bulk and low speed making him a tank that kills on enemy phase.

The most important skill for a +Atk/-Spd Seliph imo is Quick Riposte, which allows him to double and secure many kills on enemy phase that he wouldn't normally be able to. For his A-skill, his default HP +5 is fine, but Fury is another option to help with both his bulk and damage (though you'll be taken out of QR range faster). For C, I generally favor a team aura, like Hone Atk, but if you wanted him to be selfish, you could give him Threaten Def to help him secure kills. Rally Spd is fine as is, but if your team doesn't need it, I would also consider switching it out with another positioning skill like Reposition, Swap, or Pivot. For his special, he gets the most mileage out of Draconic Aura, but if you don't have fodder for that then Bonfire and Luna work as well. Alternatively, you could even give him a healing skill, like Noontime, to keep him healthy and in QR range (though I personally prefer offensive specials), so that's up to you. 

Anyways, I hope this helped!

I have been trying to figure out who to promote on my team, I can be incredibly indecisive on this stuff. I have several 5*'s already but 0 Blues. I'm trying to decide between Shareena, M! Robin (have 2, 1 - +Atk and -Speed other is - +Speed and -Def, and Nowi (+Def/-Atk)...I also have a Donnel, Subaki, and F Corrin as well...though they didn't seem that good and I'm willing to level anything if you don't.

I was considering Tharja as well, but I already have a 5* Sanaki. I'm pretty open, I have 50k feathers, so can do several things, just have a hard time on deciding. 

Just now, Sleypnyr said:

I have been trying to figure out who to promote on my team, I can be incredibly indecisive on this stuff. I have several 5*'s already but 0 Blues. I'm trying to decide between Shareena, M! Robin (have 2, 1 - +Atk and -Speed other is - +Speed and -Def, and Nowi (+Def/-Atk)...I also have a Donnel, Subaki, and F Corrin as well...though they didn't seem that good and I'm willing to level anything if you don't.

I was considering Tharja as well, but I already have a 5* Sanaki. I'm pretty open, I have 50k feathers, so can do several things, just have a hard time on deciding. 

Do you have any bonus units for this season? If you don't, Sharena is the first unit I'd promote so you can score high for more feathers. Otherwise, Nowi is a good candidate since Triangle Adept + Quick Riposte / Swordbreaker easily makes up for her being -Atk. Robin being -Spd is also fine since Triangle Adept + Breaker patches up his physical bulk really well, but it's up to you.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

You can freely move seals around units in your roster.

Ok, thanks.  When I got a couple, I figured I should think about who to give them to.  Then I realized that if I can move them around, there's no reason not to just throw them on anyone I'm leveling at the time, and decide on a more permanent home for them later.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Your puns are awful this time, no kudos for you.

You're telling me "Tupaci" wasn't gold?

Sheesh, everyone's a critic

Spoiler

If you got a problem with my jokes, fite me scrub!

4 minutes ago, Sleypnyr said:

I second what Smokestack said.

For me, it's between Robin and Nowi (slight personal bias). Also, I admire that 50k feathers. I only went to 44k ha ha

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Do you have any bonus units for this season? If you don't, Sharena is the first unit I'd promote so you can score high for more feathers. Otherwise, Nowi is a good candidate since Triangle Adept + Quick Riposte / Swordbreaker easily makes up for her being -Atk. Robin being -Spd is also fine since Triangle Adept + Breaker patches up his physical bulk really well, but it's up to you.

What do you mean by bonus? I have all the units from the Great Hero Battles, the only Blue one I believe was Ursula though. 

1 minute ago, Sleypnyr said:

What do you mean by bonus? I have all the units from the Great Hero Battles, the only Blue one I believe was Ursula though. 

Bonus units for Arena

btw, do you have a spare Sully or Abel by any chance?