Grand Hero Battle: Narcian

Splondir

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fhew... who knew getting just 1 hp point would make a drastic difference in how i won the map. I finally got that 3 star narcian. i feel proud.

3 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

I think nobody has asked this before.

What is his skill set?

Its mostly what you see from the battle itself. it has the vengence skill, and lancebreaker. i dont remember the name of the last skill tho.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Beat Normal after replacing Serra with Cecilia. Res-buffed (16 grand Res, girl, you suck) Sharena tanked the blue mage cavalier and counterkilled the sword fighter, Lilina and Lyn did the rest.

Hard will be a massacre, haha.

Good job! If you want to prep for Hard, here's what I can remember for skills (though, sorry, don't remember all of them):

Narcian - Emerald Axe+, Vengeance

Blue Tome - Swordbreaker 3, (one of the Sacrifice skills, the one that heals 10 HP for 10 HP)

Green Tome - Death Blow (2?)

This also lists Green Tome and Archer having Reprisal and Sword having Escutcheon.

6 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Well, it looks that I'm doomed into getting Narcian.

I don't have enought time to play, and my best character is a lv23 Takumi, followed by lv23 Lyn... The other two are a bad Res lv21 Robin and lv22 Shanna

Bye Narcian, I don't think I'm going to be able to have you D;

... But, yesterday I try to get Oboro again, but I got a 4* Subaki and 4* Abel... Did one of them could be useful? Since I read a previous comment mentioning Abel

If you're going for the route where you start off with the first accessible danger square, try raising the tank's defenses or putting a more reliable tank there. Out of those characters, seems like Robin would be the best bet. While Cecilia is from the special maps and can have Rally Res, she doesn't start with it at 2* and you mentioned not having enough time. Unfortunately, Shanna is having a bad time at the beginning since Narcian+Emerald Axe and Archer are around.

If you have positioning skills (Shove, Drag Back, etc.), it's helped a few people to reposition and/or get people out of harm's way after getting assaulted.

Personally, my Abel isn't much of a tank--but he's still a solid unit just for having Brave Lance and Swordbreaker. He can be okay here but you probably need to pick off a couple enemies first before he can go in. Maybe not for this map in particular but Abel can be worth investing for other maps. (And since switching him for my Arena defense team, I've won more matches that way).

15 minutes ago, wheelsonfire said:

Have Chere, Gaius, Eliwood, and Odin. All are 4*. I'm playing on normal.

Is "Chere" Cherche?

If you have a sword flier that can kill the Archer in one go, try starting there. But the usual buffs are also appreciated (Hone, Rally, etc.). You either go the flying route or the chokepoint.

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom. said:

Any tips for someone lacking a decent flying/lancer/tanky unit?

Or am i just screwed?

I don't know your collection and/or the time you're willing to spend but:

-Sharena if trained enough could be the chokepoint unit. Though she'll likely need Rally Res from the likes of Cecilia, who's from the special map and can learn the tome that's effective against colorless units.

-Raigh, a character we've had from the beginning, can learn the tome that's effective against cavalry and Rally Attack. If he can survive an encounter, he has Seal Res.

-Position skills (Shove, Drag Back, etc.) has helped some people to retreat or just push them out of harm's way.

-Like any map, de/buffs are always nice.

Having a good Sword/Red Tome/Red Dragon is helpful against Narcian since he's equipped with the Emerald Axe(+), though he has Vengeance at least in Hard.

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

What is his skill set?

I can't recall if he has other stuff but it's Emerald Axe(+) and Vengeance (at least in Hard).

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

What is his skill set?

Emerald Axe for +20% damage against blue and -20% against Red.

Vengeance, Lancebreaker, Savage Blow.

Seems to be a pretty mediocre skill set if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Dual Dragons said:

I don't know your collection and/or the time you're willing to spend but:

-Sharena if trained enough could be the chokepoint unit. Though she'll likely need Rally Res from the likes of Cecilia, who's from the special map and can learn the tome that's effective against colorless units.

-Raigh, a character we've had from the beginning, can learn the tome that's effective against cavalry and Rally Attack. If he can survive an encounter, he has Seal Res.

-Position skills (Shove, Drag Back, etc.) has helped some people to retreat or just push them out of harm's way.

-Like any map, de/buffs are always nice.

Having a good Sword/Red Tome/Red Dragon is helpful against Narcian since he's equipped with the Emerald Axe(+), though he has Vengeance at least in Hard.

My team right now is a 4-star lvl 32 Nino, 4s 31 Hana, 5s 32 Marth, 5s 34 Takumi, and soon a 5s Lucina I got today.

Available with training: 4s Subaki, Hawkeye, Caeda, Cain and a 3s Gwendolyn is my only unit that should be tanky. So far, from that, the highest defence is a tie between my Marth and a lvl 20 Gwendolyn. Something weird happened to my Subaki, as he has 27 atk at lvl 25 and 25 def. Still, that sapphire lance would screw him over. 

Beat Hard on my second try after completely flubbing the first one. I don't think my A-team was especially strong, at least compared to some of the teams in the thread, but they suited my needs for the map almost perfectly.

• 5* Lucina at level 35: Mostly for whacking Narcian.
  • 5* Merric at level 35: Has tons of defense and just enough speed to not get doubled to hell.
  • 4* Femui at level 33: Designated tank due to her advantage against the sword fighter.
  • 4* Clarine at level 28: Healbot.
  1. I started out by planting Femui in that first death spot and sitting Lucina in the nearby forest. The swordie and archer attack Femui, she tanks like a champ. Narcian moves two squares left, the mage cavs advance
  2. I pull Femui adjacent to Lucina and heal her a tad. Merric moves up behind Lucina. Narcian impales himself on Falchion and the swordie runs to his near-death.
  3. Lucina pulls back and Merric moves into the forest. Clarine heals Femui again and she finishes the swordie for that Dark Breath debuff. The two mage cavs attack Merric and Femui (Clarine has way better Res than them) while the archer moves up.

At that point it just became a game of grinding down the enemies with Merric and Femui. Almost failed on the last cav because Merric couldn't finish him off and would have died on the counter, while Femui did zero damage and would have been killed on enemy phase. Fortunately she had Seal Res, which weakened him just enough that Merric could get the kill.

15 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Holy crap I actually beat it with this team

IMG_3097.PNG

Care to explain how you did it?

I have something similar but yet very different. Similar level

5* Roy

4* Serra (the high def w/ low res)

5* Tharja (crap def/res. only has high mag)

5* Raven...meh 

(EDIT: Already beat it... replaced Raven with FCorrin w/ 4 pretty much the high blue def tank you need)

Edited by Ryuke

26 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

If you're going for the route where you start off with the first accessible danger square, try raising the tank's defenses or putting a more reliable tank there. Out of those characters, seems like Robin would be the best bet. While Cecilia is from the special maps and can have Rally Res, she doesn't start with it at 2* and you mentioned not having enough time. Unfortunately, Shanna is having a bad time at the beginning since Narcian+Emerald Axe and Archer are around.

If you have positioning skills (Shove, Drag Back, etc.), it's helped a few people to reposition and/or get people out of harm's way after getting assaulted.

Personally, my Abel isn't much of a tank--but he's still a solid unit just for having Brave Lance and Swordbreaker. He can be okay here but you probably need to pick off a couple enemies first before he can go in. Maybe not for this map in particular but Abel can be worth investing for other maps. (And since switching him for my Arena defense team, I've won more matches that way).

I feel that Lyn and Takumi are my "tanks" ... My Robin is actually screwed in his stats. Lyn is better at thanking because she have more Res than Takumi, so probably she could take the hit and the magic attack? I'm leveling her and Takumi now, they are lv 26, gonna keep them training after I leave the office.

I'm leveling up both Subaki (who had that skill to swap place) and Abel too. Subaki have good def for his lv, but bad Res... Abel is all the contrary, bad Def but good Res... I will try using one of them a long with Takumi and Lyn and maybe Lissa for healing.

Thanks for your help, I hope to beat at least the "Easy" map before it go away

27 minutes ago, Maelstrom. said:

My team right now is a 4-star lvl 32 Nino, 4s 31 Hana, 5s 32 Marth, 5s 34 Takumi, and soon a 5s Lucina I got today.

Available with training: 4s Subaki, Hawkeye, Caeda, Cain and a 3s Gwendolyn is my only unit that should be tanky. So far, from that, the highest defence is a tie between my Marth and a lvl 20 Gwendolyn. Something weird happened to my Subaki, as he has 27 atk at lvl 25 and 25 def. Still, that sapphire lance would screw him over. 

Let's see... I'm thinking...

- One of an Infantry Sword (Marth, Hana, Lucina, whoever's best at taking on Narcian)

- Caeda can be helpful if she can take out the Archer (going the flying route)

- Gwendolyn can get enough Res from experience with my own Gwendolyn but her problem is the movement, so you would need someone with Drag Back or a position skill to help her out there, especially if she's going to be the chokepoint unit.

- Nino can support killing Narcian and potentially tank the Blue Tome

- Takumi because Takumi (just don't use him to tank that square if going the chokepoint way)

- I don't know about Hawkeye but he's the only Axe you've listed

- Iffy on Cain as the map is dominated by everything else but the Sword and you have better units/more leveled units against Narcian

- No on Subaki (I've heard he's supposed to be the defense flier). He's only good against Sword and you have other units to fill up the slots. The main threats can be the Tomes if you have taken out the Archer and he's not going to be good on those. The only pro I can think of is his positioning skill.

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I feel that Lyn and Takumi are my "tanks" ... My Robin is actually screwed in his stats. Lyn is better at thanking because she have more Res than Takumi, so probably she could take the hit and the magic attack? I'm leveling her and Takumi now, they are lv 26, gonna keep them training after I leave the office.

I'm leveling up both Subaki (who had that skill to swap place) and Abel too. Subaki have good def for his lv, but bad Res... Abel is all the contrary, bad Def but good Res... I will try using one of them a long with Takumi and Lyn and maybe Lissa for healing.

From experience, my Robin had a rough start (slow and not resistant). Once getting into the late 20s-early 30s as a 5*, he's been rounding out more (though still on the lower parts of Speed and Resistance, both at 20 as Level 34 5*). And thanks to Olivia's Hone Attack 3, he's likely to one-shot many enemies due to his already ridiculous Attack (38). I guess he's more built to be a Defense Blue Tome with insane Attack.

I'd still vouch for Robin as a tank but between Lyn and Takumi, I'd probably go for Lyn. If Takumi is too strong, he might be in a position where he kills everyone on retaliation and is open to a third attack, whereas other units can't retaliate one attack and only take two hits. Though if Takumi is not strong enough to kill the Archer/Blue Tome and still tanky enough for two hits, you can go with him.

I find Abel better but after you've killed a couple units. The three movement in such a cramped map can be viable. Though I also had Camilla to park on mountains so it wasn't as crowded.

Good luck!

TO WHOEVER IS ASKING FOR HELP:

Please break down who you're using, what level they are, and who else is in your reserves.  You;ll get better advice.

38 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I believe all you are missing is a very high def blue tank. Dont know if Subaki is good. He's a good tank but there's an archer to worry about).
Takumi is sooo broken.

Edited by Ryuke

Hi, I had a bit of trouble with the Normal version of Narcian's map. Only attempted it once (I was betting on Jeorge being able to one-shot Narcian, which he was just short of, and then he died and I lost), pulled new units & did some training tower, and now I'm here.

My usual team is:

5-Star Lyn, currently Level 30, HP 31 ATK 38 SPD 33 DEF 21 RES 19, has Astra / Defiant ATK 3 / Spur SPD 1. She's really strong and never getting doubled, and she can probably take a hit, but that blue mage cav had Triangle Adept so he'd murder her, and I remember someone having Swordbreaker so I'd have to look out for that. She can probably take Narcian pretty well tho.

4-Star Robin, currently Level 29, HP 31 ATK 28 SPD 22 DEF 20 RES 14, has Blárraven / Bonfire / Defiant SPD 2 / Spur DEF 3. Decent long-range unit, and can probably wreck the archer if I can get him past the sword fighter and blue mage cav, but I'm not sure he can actually help me all that much here.

4-Star Jeorge, currently Level 28, HP 30 ATK 33 SPD 20 DEF 16 RES 14, has Rising Flame / Seal ATK 3 / Spur SPD 2. I was betting on him to one-shot Narcian. He couldn't, and probably still can't. Doesn't take hits all that well either. I'm open to replacing him, just not sure who to replace him with.

4-Star Clarine, currently Level 27, HP 28 ATK 24 SPD 24 DEF 12 RES 24, has Fear / Reconcile / Swift-Winds Balm / RES +2. I need a healer because my units can't take multiple hits, and Clarine's probably my best healer, so I bring her to pretty much every chapter.

This team would probably still get murdered by the sword fighter and blue mage cavalier at the beginning, so I have these units that I could maybe train up:

4-Star Cherche, Level 24, HP 32 ATK 37 SPD 10 DEF 23 RES 8, has Pivot / ATK +3 / Fortify DEF 2. She's my only flier, but that SPD and especially that RES make her survival questionable.

4-Star Female!Corrin, Level 20, HP 28 ATK 25 SPD 18 DEF 23 RES 12, has Dark Breath / Dragon Gaze / Seal RES 1 / Hone ATK 1. The 1-range, more debuffy Robin. Not quite as good right now, but I could grind her up fairly easily, if she could make things easier on this map.

I also just pulled 5-Star Marth and Peri, and can raise up 4-Star Gordin (Brave Bow could help with Narcian?), 4-Star Sully (semi-tanky blue, and has Draw Back, which could maybe help?), 3-Star Lissa, and 3-or-4-Star Serra (healers; Lissa has better Defense than Clarine and boosts Attack instead of Speed, and Serra has Mend if I need more potent heals) as well if needed.

So, I was thinking of running

1) Marth or Lyn to beat Narcian.

2) Peri, Sully or Corrin to deal with the sword fighter and blue mage cavalier combo.

3) Clarine, Lissa or Serra to heal.

4) Dunno who the fourth should be. Maybe Jeorge/Gordin for Narcian-slaying, or a second healer because I have no confidence in anyone I have's ability to take multiple hits and live, or maybe a third non-archer attacker? I'd use a green, but my Cherche is awful, my Cecilia would probably get doubled to death by everything, and I don't have any other greens.

But I'm kind of at a loss here, so does anyone have any ideas for how I could tackle Narcian? I only ask because I'm honestly not sure how to tackle this one. Just looking for advice regarding the Normal map, no way I'm beating Hard without a good flier. Also, sorry about the length.

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hi, I had a bit of trouble with the Normal version of Narcian's map. Only attempted it once (I was betting on Jeorge being able to one-shot Narcian, which he was just short of, and then he died and I lost), pulled new units & did some training tower, and now I'm here.

My usual team is:

5-Star Lyn, currently Level 30, HP 31 ATK 38 SPD 33 DEF 21 RES 19, has Astra / Defiant ATK 3 / Spur SPD 1. She's really strong and never getting doubled, and she can probably take a hit, but that blue mage cav had Triangle Adept so he'd murder her, and I remember someone having Swordbreaker so I'd have to look out for that. She can probably take Narcian pretty well tho.

4-Star Robin, currently Level 29, HP 31 ATK 28 SPD 22 DEF 20 RES 14, has Blárraven / Bonfire / Defiant SPD 2 / Spur DEF 3. Decent long-range unit, and can probably wreck the archer if I can get him past the sword fighter and blue mage cav, but I'm not sure he can actually help me all that much here.

4-Star Jeorge, currently Level 28, HP 30 ATK 33 SPD 20 DEF 16 RES 14, has Rising Flame / Seal ATK 3 / Spur SPD 2. I was betting on him to one-shot Narcian. He couldn't, and probably still can't. Doesn't take hits all that well either. I'm open to replacing him, just not sure who to replace him with.

4-Star Clarine, currently Level 27, HP 28 ATK 24 SPD 24 DEF 12 RES 24, has Fear / Reconcile / Swift-Winds Balm / RES +2. I need a healer because my units can't take multiple hits, and Clarine's probably my best healer, so I bring her to pretty much every chapter.

This team would probably still get murdered by the sword fighter and blue mage cavalier at the beginning, so I have these units that I could maybe train up:

4-Star Cherche, Level 24, HP 32 ATK 37 SPD 10 DEF 23 RES 8, has Pivot / ATK +3 / Fortify DEF 2. She's my only flier, but that SPD and especially that RES make her survival questionable.

4-Star Female!Corrin, Level 20, HP 28 ATK 25 SPD 18 DEF 23 RES 12, has Dark Breath / Dragon Gaze / Seal RES 1 / Hone ATK 1. The 1-range, more debuffy Robin. Not quite as good right now, but I could grind her up fairly easily, if she could make things easier on this map.

I also just pulled 5-Star Marth and Peri, and can raise up 4-Star Gordin (Brave Bow could help with Narcian?), 4-Star Sully (semi-tanky blue, and has Draw Back, which could maybe help?), 3-Star Lissa, and 3-or-4-Star Serra (healers; Lissa has better Defense than Clarine and boosts Attack instead of Speed, and Serra has Mend if I need more potent heals) as well if needed.

So, I was thinking of running

1) Marth or Lyn to beat Narcian.

2) Peri, Sully or Corrin to deal with the sword fighter and blue mage cavalier combo.

3) Clarine, Lissa or Serra to heal.

4) Dunno who the fourth should be. Maybe Jeorge/Gordin for Narcian-slaying, or a second healer because I have no confidence in anyone I have's ability to take multiple hits and live, or maybe a third non-archer attacker? I'd use a green, but my Cherche is awful, my Cecilia would probably get doubled to death by everything, and I don't have any other greens.

But I'm kind of at a loss here, so does anyone have any ideas for how I could tackle Narcian? I only ask because I'm honestly not sure how to tackle this one. Just looking for advice regarding the Normal map, no way I'm beating Hard without a good flier. Also, sorry about the length.

I did hard with Roy/FCorrin/Serra/Tharja... Roy and Tharja 5*. Using my method...

I would put out your Robin in the first suicide spot. The robin will damage the bowman or the green guy.. who knows. Since he's range. Will survive against red fighter. Then next turn. Pull out Robin and put Lyn and hit the red swordfighter... hopefully he dies w/o taking damage. if not .. just stay there and tank. Narcian should aim to attack your Lyn and yolo himself. (Read my post in another topic... struggle w/ narcian if you want full detail. Cannot guarantee if that work given team composition)

That being said... Cant cherche start off killing the archer? ... Cherche is strong on my version. Just didnt use her because 3*

@ILikeKirbys First thing I would do is grind lol. Being over five levels under is huge. Once you do, you'll find it much easier even with your current team on Normal, because for starters your Robin won't die on the first turn if you toss him out, and he is your best bet for turn 1 if you don't have a flier. Otherwise, your current team should be able to pull through.

Cherche can't double or oneshot the Archer at all. Her Res and Speed means she will die to the Wind Mage Knight all the time.

48 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Let's see... I'm thinking...

- One of an Infantry Sword (Marth, Hana, Lucina, whoever's best at taking on Narcian)

- Caeda can be helpful if she can take out the Archer (going the flying route)

- Gwendolyn can get enough Res from experience with my own Gwendolyn but her problem is the movement, so you would need someone with Drag Back or a position skill to help her out there, especially if she's going to be the chokepoint unit.

- Nino can support killing Narcian and potentially tank the Blue Tome

- Takumi because Takumi (just don't use him to tank that square if going the chokepoint way)

- I don't know about Hawkeye but he's the only Axe you've listed

- Iffy on Cain as the map is dominated by everything else but the Sword and you have better units/more leveled units against Narcian

- No on Subaki (I've heard he's supposed to be the defense flier). He's only good against Sword and you have other units to fill up the slots. The main threats can be the Tomes if you have taken out the Archer and he's not going to be good on those. The only pro I can think of is his positioning skill.

Thanks. Nino's got Pull Back, so I may be able to swap Gwendolyn for Hana. Granted, she's a 3 star, but I already gemmed her to lvl 20 while Caeda's still lvl 1. Still, it could work. Which one would be the better choice? Oh, and Gwendolyn has Drag Back as a skill so that's definitely a plus

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom. said:

Thanks. Nino's got Pull Back, so I may be able to swap Gwendolyn for Hana. Granted, she's a 3 star, but I already gemmed her to lvl 20 while Caeda's still lvl 1. Still, it could work. Which one would be the better choice? Oh, and Gwendolyn has Drag Back as a skill so that's definitely a plus

I'd go Gwendolyn/chokepoint first since (not knowing how Caeda grows) I'd rather you try the Gwendolyn way and not having you spend resources on Caeda if it turns out she can't kill the Archer in one go or just tank the whole top of the map in general.

If after a couple or so tries the Gwendolyn/chokepoint still isn't working (and you don't think grinding will help), then try Caeda. In that scenario, you may need less initial pressure (i.e. getting rid of Archer and at least hurting Narcian a little). The Sword on that map is not the biggest deal compared to the others.

1 hour ago, Dual Dragons said:

From experience, my Robin had a rough start (slow and not resistant). Once getting into the late 20s-early 30s as a 5*, he's been rounding out more (though still on the lower parts of Speed and Resistance, both at 20 as Level 34 5*). And thanks to Olivia's Hone Attack 3, he's likely to one-shot many enemies due to his already ridiculous Attack (38). I guess he's more built to be a Defense Blue Tome with insane Attack.

I'd still vouch for Robin as a tank but between Lyn and Takumi, I'd probably go for Lyn. If Takumi is too strong, he might be in a position where he kills everyone on retaliation and is open to a third attack, whereas other units can't retaliate one attack and only take two hits. Though if Takumi is not strong enough to kill the Archer/Blue Tome and still tanky enough for two hits, you can go with him.

I find Abel better but after you've killed a couple units. The three movement in such a cramped map can be viable. Though I also had Camilla to park on mountains so it wasn't as crowded.

Good luck!

53 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

I believe all you are missing is a very high def blue tank. Dont know if Subaki is good. He's a good tank but there's an archer to worry about).
Takumi is sooo broken.

I will lv up Robin a bit more then, he is only 4stars but maybe he can deal with it.

Thank you both of you, I will try again later, and see what happens!

I was able to win with the gwendlein chokepoint... just make sure you have enough hp or resistance to survive any magic onslaught before you try to back away.

@ILikeKirbys I have met only one flier, ever, that can comfortably survive Gordin's Brave Bow without Iote's Shield, and it's not Narcian.  If you're just short on damage, bring Serra along and make use of her Attack buff.  Robin sounds like a great idea, as well.  Weird as this will sound, you can use Cecilia for the final unit, solely for Rally Resistance (on Robin).

34 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

I did hard with Roy/FCorrin/Serra/Tharja... Roy and Tharja 5*. Using my method...

I would put out your Robin in the first suicide spot. The robin will damage the bowman or the green guy.. who knows. Since he's range. Will survive against red fighter. Then next turn. Pull out Robin and put Lyn and hit the red swordfighter... hopefully he dies w/o taking damage. if not .. just stay there and tank. Narcian should aim to attack your Lyn and yolo himself. (Read my post in another topic... struggle w/ narcian if you want full detail. Cannot guarantee if that work given team composition)

Okay, so I gave it a couple more shots. It worked until I got down to the mage-cavaliers and the archer. I can kill one mage-cavalier with Lyn, but then she's too damaged and the other mage-cav weakens her and the archer kills her.

Then I replaced Jeorge (useless, since as you pointed out Narcian will kill himself on Lyn, and he didn't serve any other purpose) with my Level-25 5-Star Roy who I didn't mention earlier because I was terrified of that Triangle Adept mage killing him and didn't see any reason to bring him up at all due to that, and solved this problem by (as you and @SatsumaFSoysoy said) putting Robin in the chokepoint (so Roy wouldn't have to stand there and die horribly to blue magic), then pulling him back and healing him up with Serra (who I didn't grind up, just swapped Clarine for her because Mend can heal more and Lyn kept being 2 HP short of surviving the archer hit on those other attempts I mentioned) and having him and Lyn handle that while Narcian suicided onto Lyn. Almost had a problem when he went for Roy instead, putting him in range of Robin, but I pulled everyone else back and he suicided on Roy. Then I just healed up so Roy and Lyn could tank one hit from the archer (because he'd stopped my other runs by barely being able to kill Lyn after a Reconcile, but Mend made sure she'd be fine, and she already had enough HP to survive for sure this time so I used it on Roy instead), had Roy and Lyn murder the mage-cavs, Roy tanked a hit from the archer, and then Lyn finished the map for me.

Thank you both for your help! Now I have an axe user who might end up good (and whose lines makes me crack up)!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

@ILikeKirbys I have met only one flier, ever, that can comfortably survive Gordin's Brave Bow without Iote's Shield, and it's not Narcian.  If you're just short on damage, bring Serra along and make use of her Attack buff.  Robin sounds like a great idea, as well.  Weird as this will sound, you can use Cecilia for the final unit, solely for Rally Resistance (on Robin).

This popped up while I was writing this post, haha. I would've used Gordin if I'd run out of Stamina during my current run against Narcian Normal (and now I have to ask, which flier can survive Gordin's Brave Bow without Iote's Shield? Since I'm gonna raise him up for sure after Jeorge has stopped getting results for me lately, I'm curious). And I did end up using Serra, but just for Mend, as I didn't feel like grinding for Kindled-Fire Balm (and also wasn't hurting for damage outside of Jeorge).

And yeah, Robin ended up working out. Turns out he could tank exactly as many hits as I needed him to, courtesy of Serra.

And I have a Rally Resistance Cecilia, but that never occurred to me. Probably would've made things a little easier on the first couple turns tho.

Thanks for the advice, mate.

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

This popped up while I was writing this post, haha. I would've used Gordin if I'd run out of Stamina during my current run against Narcian Normal (and now I have to ask, which flier can survive Gordin's Brave Bow without Iote's Shield? Since I'm gonna raise him up for sure after Jeorge has stopped getting results for me lately, I'm curious). And I did end up using Serra, but just for Mend, as I didn't feel like grinding for Kindled-Fire Balm (and also wasn't hurting for damage outside of Jeorge).

And yeah, Robin ended up working out. Turns out he could tank exactly as many hits as I needed him to, courtesy of Serra.

And I have a Rally Resistance Cecilia, but that never occurred to me. Probably would've made things a little easier on the first couple turns tho.

Thanks for the advice, mate.

Subaki.  Dude's a flying tank and a half.  Gordin's Brave Bow was literally chip damage.  I grabbed both on the day he was on the special map, and I'm going to get him to 4*.  I don't think he'd work very well on this map, due to Narcian's skills, but if there's ever another map where the objective is only guarded by a bow, I'm using him.

Still waiting for my Cherche )=

In any case... I see you have nearly an identical team of mine. If they are well trained (lv 35-37) You might be able to take down hard in 2-3 days.

Spend all your efforts on Training Stratum (7-8). I dont know if you have potions tho.