Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Well, thank God Ike isn't in the game yet, let alone in this gauntlet. Would have been even worse if Lucina were beating him.

Ike vs Lyn should be done in a future gauntlet. That would literally be the hypest match possible.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

At least that's one thing we can agree on

Same. Not really a fan of Ike and most of the Tellius series. Except Maria. She's pretty cool. And Rhys for light magic. I have a soft spot for all monks and bishops.

Edit: And now I'm off to bed. I leave Ephraim's fate in you hands, folks.

Edited by Cossack>Cavalier

39 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Same. Not really a fan of Ike and most of the Tellius series. Except Maria. She's pretty cool. And Rhys for light magic. I have a soft spot for all monks and bishops.

Edit: And now I'm off to bed. I leave Ephraim's fate in you hands, folks.

What does Maria have to do with Tellius, though? Since you are mentioning monks/bishops you can't have meant Marcia, but Maria has nothing to do with Ike and Tellius, or am I just dumb and missing something?

Just got a second Klein battle to finish his mission! Which isn't really significant since I already have more Great Badges than I ever really expect to use but still, I like trying to complete as many missions as I can. Klein is a lot of fun to use, too, and I love his art and voice.

19 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I don't think you can get anymore flags after doing all the quests. And once you have 10+ friends, you simply can't go over 100/110 base points per match.

Yeah i mean the base point.  Must my friend support the same hero in order for me to get higher base point? 

As my base point is only 65, I'm reluctant to use my flag on it

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

I'm supper happy because a lv. 40+1 Cecilia has battled with me on every battle, which helps me one rounding Ephraims.

That'd probably be me. My only Chrom is a fresh 4* level 1derdog, and I thought she'd be a nice counter against Eph's primarily physical bulk. I'm a helper!

(Chrom on and slam! And welchrom to the jam!)

3 minutes ago, AkiraAsukai said:

Yeah i mean the base point.  Must my friend support the same hero in order for me to get higher base point? 

As my base point is only 65, I'm reluctant to use my flag on it

I believe so. The way it seems like, you need 10 friends that are on the same team as you to get the full 100(Or 110 if you use the focus hero) points. After that, nothing can really bring it up further besides spending flags.

I don't play Heroes, so 600.000 points sounds like a massive advantage to Ephraim. Just how does the voting system work?

11 minutes ago, Thany said:

wiqs995pihky.jpg

This is really accurate to what is happening right now.

That's the best thing I've seen in a while, holy crap, hahaha!

24 minutes ago, Thane said:

I don't play Heroes, so 600.000 points sounds like a massive advantage to Ephraim. Just how does the voting system work?

That's the best thing I've seen in a while, holy crap, hahaha!

Every player supporting their prince/princess can play a match once every 30 minutes, and if they win the match, they can get up to 100 points (110 if using the royal they're backing). They can then spend flags (which are given in very limited quantity from quests) to multiply this score, up to 100x (so 11000 points). So basically, every supporter contributes anywhere from 100-11000 points per half hour. The thing is though, each team has a massive amount of supporters, and most of the matches up till now have had score differences of several million. Hell, by the end of round one, Lucina was leading the character with the SECOND MOST amount of points total by 2-3 billion. So with that sense of scale in mind, 600k is absolutely nothing at all. 

28 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Every player supporting their prince/princess can play a match once every 30 minutes, and if they win the match, they can get up to 100 points (110 if using the royal they're backing). They can then spend flags (which are given in very limited quantity from quests) to multiply this score, up to 100x (so 11000 points). So basically, every supporter contributes anywhere from 100-11000 points per half hour. The thing is though, each team has a massive amount of supporters, and most of the matches up till now have had score differences of several million. Hell, by the end of round one, Lucina was leading the character with the SECOND MOST amount of points total by 2-3 billion. So with that sense of scale in mind, 600k is absolutely nothing at all. 

Thanks bud, sounds like it's very close then, but I'm guessing Ephraim will win in the end.

Funniest thing ever when using a Lvl 1 as my leader ( it was Gordin )

o72FdOB.png

All the more funnier because I get the mental image of tiny Gordin shoving bulky Hector across the map. The two Lissas were also running away from Hector. xD

Allows me to win matches very quickly without ever losing.