Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Iris said:

If Lissa was hypothetically put in place of Lucina, I say take Elise out and put in Camilla instead. Too many healers to be crushed. :'(

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to Camilla instead of Elise in the gauntlet either. Camilla vs. Eirika might've been a more interesting fight, as well as Sharena vs. Lissa.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now team Ephraim is back in the lead by 5 million points. Seriously this is so intense, I love it. Good job guys, gonna grab my popcorn and watch.

Edited by Falcom

I like the idea of more themed gauntlets.

Maybe even dual battles, where you'd vote fight for your favourite siblings. We'd need a lot more units to be released, though.

As it stands, we can't even have an "armoured unit" gauntlet because we still have less than 8 in the game.

But really, I'd love a "Jagen" gauntlet. I'd be fighting for Marcus, of course.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to Camilla instead of Elise in the gauntlet either. Camilla vs. Eirika might've been a more interesting fight, as well as Sharena vs. Lissa.

Rather than removing Lucina I say put in Ike and his sister over Sharena and her brother. Crushing these female characters is no fun when we can be beating Ike right now. 

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Maybe even dual battles, where you'd vote fight for your favourite siblings. We'd need a lot more units to be released, though.

As it stands, we can't even have an "armoured unit" gauntlet because we still have less than 8 in the game.

That would be cool, there are so many themes that we could work on... but I think that every month would be tiresome, maybe every 2 months?

If Seth is valid as a Jagen, I would go for him /o/

I... actually don't know what happened in the time span.

I saw when the Chrom gain difference was still minor. Went to sleep, and then it widened even greater.

If Chrom ends up winning (somehow, after about two days of being behind), I'll take the fall against Lucina. I'm weary. I'm old. I'm tired. These old bones are willing to become dust for the new generation.

Sure preferences.

Leo >>> Lucina >= Chrom > Sharena > Alfonse >= Elise > Eirika >>>>> Ephraim

I haven't forgotten 5x, Ephraim.

I'd like a Wyvern one because class bias. Though sadly, probably means I'd stick with Camilla since I have her. I would really like Minerva or Jill if she was released.

3 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I... actually don't know what happened in the time span.

I saw when the Chrom gain difference was still minor. Went to sleep, and then it widened even greater.

If Chrom ends up winning (somehow, after about two days of being behind), I'll take the fall against Lucina. I'm weary. I'm old. I'm tired. These old bones are willing to become dust for the new generation.

Ephraim is now ahead with 2.4 mill if that makes you feel any better.

11 minutes ago, Raven said:

Dancer vs. Singer gauntlet would be pretty lit

Just now, Maymeimai said:

I am already thinking of the chaos that would be, several battles with dancers, haha

Dancers/Singers can't dance/sing on each other. On the other hand, though, a team with a plus attack, defiant attack proc, Galeforce Lyn with 2 Azuras would probably be the most hilarious thing on the planet.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dancer vs. Singer gauntlet would be pretty lit

Implying Ninian wouldn't just steam roll it.

Spoiler

I don't actually know that, but I do love Ninian. Which brings me to ask why she isn't in the game, yet?

Used 200 more flags in the name of Team Ephraim, but I'm scared about my remaining 300. I won't be available to participate at the end of today's tourney but I also want to save them in case we somehow make it to the finals. Should I splurge or no?

Also if we're talking preferences here:

Lucina = Leo > Ephraim >= Elise > Eirika > Shareena = Alphonse >> Chrom

Only voted for Ephraim at first because I thought he'd be the underdog. Oh well, don't regret my choice, especially because of how intense the competition is getting!

6 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Implying Ninian wouldn't just steam roll it.

Hide contents

I don't actually know that, but I do love Ninian. Which brings me to ask why she isn't in the game, yet?

I'm not sure Ninian is the sort of character they have an easy way to fit into the game. All characters featured use some sort of weapon, even Olivia and Azura because that's how dancers in their games worked, but Ninian didn't. They could add a dragon transformation to her, which would be cool, but a dancing dragon could be a bit much.

29 minutes ago, Raven said:

So for Jeigan Gauntlet, we've have Jeigan, Arran, Oifey, Marcus, Seth, Titania, Frederick, and Gunter?  That would be cool.  I'd have to go Titania, I think.

7 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Used 200 more flags in the name of Team Ephraim, but I'm scared about my remaining 300. I won't be available to participate at the end of today's tourney but I also want to save them in case we somehow make it to the finals. Should I splurge or no?

Is there any reason you like Sharena and Alfonse more than Chrom, lol

Behold ladies and gentlemen: the dictionary definition of TOTALLY UNFAIR.

http://resizeimage.net/viewimg/ZwJcq4dL6jpjTHgK/FYOdG/scrapbook_1489184767215.jpg

The best part is that Roy has Weapon Triangle Adept.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm not sure Ninian is the sort of character they have an easy way to fit into the game. All characters featured use some sort of weapon, even Olivia and Azura because that's how dancers in their games worked, but Ninian didn't. They could add a dragon transformation to her, which would be cool, but a dancing dragon could be a bit much.

Fair point, but I don't think a pure dancer is a bad thing, per se. Especially if as a support skill she got some of the ring effects like Nini's Grace, etc.

I do agree a dancing dragon is a bit much, but I'd love to see a sprite for that.

1 minute ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Behold ladies and gentlemen: the dictionary definition of TOTALLY UNFAIR.

http://resizeimage.net/viewimg/ZwJcq4dL6jpjTHgK/FYOdG/scrapbook_1489184767215.jpg

What levels are they?  Even with WTD, if you have a 40, they should be able to brute force everything.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Is there any reason you like Sharena and Alfonse more than Chrom, lol

I have enough faith in Sharena and Alfonse to believe that they wouldn't willing sacrifice the fate of the world so their BFF would live.

Also I'm still salty that Chrom missed a crucial 97% dual strike that one time.

17 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Only voted for Ephraim at first because I thought he'd be the underdog. Oh well, don't regret my choice, especially because of how intense the competition is getting!

Splurge. There is no way in the fiery blazing depths of the deep void of doom death despair and destruction we are going to win against lucina. Not to mention ranking in the final round is gonna be a royal pain in the rump. You have 300 left? Use 100 the next time, and save 200 for just before the round ends.

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What levels are they?  Even with WTD, if you have a 40, they should be able to brute force everything.

Roy was 17 but i didn't check the others levels, but Alphonse was a 2star and Klein was a Five star. But as soon as the Sharenas took out Klein (clumsy fingers were to blame), Roy and Alph were butchered.

7 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Fair point, but I don't think a pure dancer is a bad thing, per se. Especially if as a support skill she got some of the ring effects like Nini's Grace, etc.

I do agree a dancing dragon is a bit much, but I'd love to see a sprite for that.

Well, is kind of weird thinking about Ninian with weapons (although it would be cool)

Maybe put her as a dancing healer or tome-user..

This gauntlet for me it went... 

Leo = Ephraim >>> Chrom > Eirika > Alphonse = Sharena > Lucina >>> Elise

Don't take this as I dislike Lucina or Elise, 'cos I don't. I like all the characters a lot. I just happen to quite like Alfonse and Sharena ^.^ 

1 hour ago, Iris said:

You can field your own green unit (make it your left most unit/leader), and that will count towards that quest.

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

To get that 100, just field one of your own greens~

*Edit* NINJA'D BY IRIS

Oh! I thought that only other players counted!

But... Too bad I don't have a good green unit! My Hawkeye will be unnable to stand a fight, he is still lv 15, and for some reason one of my allies keep being a lv20 Lon'qu. Too risky to loss the fights

I'll keep supporting with the minimum, hoping for Ephraim to win