All Hail the Dancing Manakete: New Banner Revealed

Vaximillian

物静かで神秘的な雰囲気を持っており、神に捧げる舞を舞うことができます。

Dances that exhibit a sacred aura of quiet strength, reverence, and mystery.

Nadeshiko Yamato, ladies and gentlemen.

And that art.

Shitty banner my ass.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I'm honestly not seeing it xD

Jaffar and Rebecca look really great.  I like Ninian, but I think her dress is a little overdone.

She may as well be Eli wood with those eyes. I feel like she'll kill me the next time I look at her. 

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm honestly not seeing it xD

I think you're better off not seeing it cause now I can't stop seeing it. It's not bad, just the artist needs to touch up on facial features. I think i'll stop complaining cause at least she's in the game now.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

物静かで神秘的な雰囲気を持っており、神に捧げる舞を舞うことができます。

Dances that exhibit a sacred aura of quiet strength, reverence, and mystery.

Nadeshiko Yamato, ladies and gentlemen.

And that art.

Shitty banner my ass.

Is that Linde's artist? Obviously they didn't tell us, but I'm getting vibes.

Just now, Falcom said:

I think you're better off not seeing it cause now I can't stop seeing it. It's not bad, just the artist needs to touch up on facial features. I think i'll stop complaining cause at least she's in the game now.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

She may as well be Eli wood with those eyes. I feel like she'll kill me the next time I look at her. 

Yea, I changed my post...whoops.

2 minutes ago, ExpendableExtra said:

It doesn't look good on mage Lucius, he doesn't have a book in his idle pose and his action pose has a staff. Unless he's the first heroes mage that uses a staff as his attack animation...

Surely they wouldn't just not have a tome user in the focus?

Rebecca's eyes are just really light and really sparkly. Makes it hard to tell the irises apart from the sclera from her skin. And her lower eyelashes are really thick.

The width of her smile and the lower eyelashes are probably more disconcerting for me than her eyes.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Weeeeell, Linde's Aura tome has Breath of Life, and she can sacrifice 10 HP from herself to a teammate...

Ah yes, you have a good point. But what if they put a typical cleric skill on his assist (i.e, mend, martyr, or even rehabilitate)? 

Sorry, I keep on asserting stuff about Lucius. I just couldn't get over the suspicion that he'll most likely be a colorless healer in this game, when in fact, he burns dark druids alive from the original series. :unsure:

35 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

No thank you.

We're doing the same thing we did with Olivia.

Edit: And thank freaking Naga the negative nancies have finally left.

I like the cat. Is it helping you summon for Ninian, too?

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I think you're better off not seeing it cause now I can't stop seeing it. It's not bad, just the artist needs to touch up on facial features.

LOL

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Shitty banner my ass.

I will say one thing this banner offers is not too many (1) sword user. And that's always nice

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Is that Linde's artist? Obviously they didn't tell us, but I'm getting vibes.

Likely. The shape of irises and pupils and the style used for the speculars looks to be the same.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Ice Dragon

Yo... don't you have Blazing Sword still?

And assuming you have her cipher card.

That's two out of the six spots in the pentagram.

I, in fact, have neither.

FE7 was released when I was poor and had no money, and Cipher flew under my radar until only a few months ago.

I need to find that Cipher card sometime. Not only is it original waifu, but it's also drawn by one of my all-time favorite artists.

11 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

I've been thinking maybe Lucius will be the first to be a hybrid in the game with tremendous attack (classified as blue tome user with light weapon) yet capable of keeping his allies alive as well with a healing spell assist (he will lack a special, though this can be fixed once Inherit skills is implemented).

Not happened with Lachesis, not gonna happen now.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Likely. The shape of irises and pupils and the style used for the speculars looks to be the same.

For me, it's the shape of her face and the style of coloring of her dress that gave me those vibes.

Everyone here looks really good except Priscilla and Rebecca. Priscilla is just okay art imo while Rebecca has plain bad art. She looks demented/ill and is noticeably less detailed than the others. I'm disappointed as I was looking forward to her. Still gonna roll for her unless she's garbage tier.

Just now, ExpendableExtra said:

At least Priscilla got a giant wing hair ornament upgrade!

Yeah, I think she looks pretty amazing.

"While she has a mature personality, she secretly gets deeply jealous."

We could already sort of see hints of that in her Supports, but hearing them say this out loud makes me happy for some reason.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I think she looks pretty amazing.

"While she has a mature personality, she secretly gets deeply jealous."

We could already sort of see hints of that in her Supports, but hearing them say this out loud makes me happy for some reason.

At the same time though, I can already see that her characterization going to be strangled by the whole Raymond thing. If what I heard about Lachesis is right.

Just now, ExpendableExtra said:

At the same time though, I can already see that her characterization going to be strangled by the whole Raymond thing. If what I heard about Lachesis is right.

She's prolly gonna show up with Lucius I guess, and she's gonna ask a bunch of questions about their time together. Since Lucius looks the way he does lol.

Oh cool! I hope Rebecca is even more OP than Takumi is, that'd be nice. Not likely, but I'm gonna hope. I'd like to get Rebecca (or Ninian), buuuut I don't really have any Orbs (I have 2...), so I really wanna save for the CYL Lyn...but I also don't wanna do that re-roll thing because, as I understand it, it involves deleting your account or whatever and I don't wanna lose my 5* Ephraim...

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's prolly gonna show up with Lucius I guess, and she's gonna ask a bunch of questions about their time together. Since Lucius looks the way he does lol.

Well that's a given. I am just hope that not every other voiced quote she has is about trying to find her lost brother though.