All Hail the Dancing Manakete: New Banner Revealed

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

I refuse to waste 2k feathers on bringing Draug to 4* just for his Ward Armour skill. I think 4* Gwendolyn will be good enough.

Iirc Gwendoyln also has an armor aura for some kind, so she should serve you just fine (no red coverage though if that's a problem)

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Remember that staff users' damage is halved (Staff user's damage = (Atk - target's Res) / 2). You may want to consider drawing Azama or Lucius to get Priscilla the Pain staff (free 10 post-battle damage on target).

Yea that's what I meant by a good staff.  All she needs to do is weaken the unit enough so Reinhardt, Owen, or Eldigan can take them out (so barely).  And she's got good res so against blue mages like Linde she should be able to take a hit.  Azama is significantly better than Lucius as food since he's easy enough to get and I wouldn't want to get rid of Lucius even if he does suck (rare).

Edited by Lushen

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Get in losers, we're summoning an Ice Dragon.

氷竜の踊り子よ

我が命令に従い

召喚を答え

出よ,運命の子,ニニアン!

I'm laughing out loud in my office at work after seeing the cup of ice in the middle. Oh god.

Hm, you don't have the Fire Emblem Characters art book? That's probably the one thing I own with Ninian on it if you don't include my own drawings.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm laughing out loud in my office at work after seeing the cup of ice in the middle. Oh god.

Hm, you don't have the Fire Emblem Characters art book? That's probably the one thing I own with Ninian on it if you don't include my own drawings

The cup of ice was Belinda's idea haha.

If I didn't have enough stuff I was going to put my "Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier" Yugioh card there.

Also I don't know what art book you're talking about.

Edited by shadowofchaos

7 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Get in losers, we're summoning an Ice Dragon.

氷竜の踊り子よ

我が命令に従い

召喚を答え

出よ,運命の子,ニニアン!

But where is the cat?

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

The cup of ice was Belinda's idea haha.

If I didn't have enough stuff I was going to put my "Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier" Yugioh card there.

Also I don't know what art book you're talking about.

It's full name is "Fire Emblem Characters: Sword of Seals and Sword of Flame". Pretty much a glossary of the Elibe characters.

Random e-Bay link

I wouldn't be surprised if you have it already--or if you forgot it existed XD

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

A couple that summons together stays together.

My god. I need to start setting up summoning pentacles.

Except mine will be, "Please not -Atk again."

Also, 'grats to both of you!

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

My god. I need to start setting up summoning pentacles.

Except mine will be, "Please not -Atk again."

Good luck on your pentagram. Man I can't believe my friend started this ridiculous cult meme.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Congrats to both of you, lol. You and Belinda got Ninian on your own accounts, then?

Yep! Thanks!

So the tier list has been updated:

3hYz3SI.png

Sounds about right but Jaffar might be a bit too low? He's not as good as Kagero but definitely better than Saizo.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

FE4's promoted Falcon Knights can also use staves.

...Honestly, if they gave Lucius a staff instead of light magic, I'm genuinely curious now if that means one or more of Erinys, Fee or Hermina will come as exclusively staff instead of all being blue/red.

6 minutes ago, hunty said:

Sounds about right but Jaffar might be a bit too low? He's not as good as Kagero but definitely better than Saizo.

Saizo has good physical bulk and an AoE debuff, as well as Poison Strike 3 to somewhat offset his weaker damage output. I think you're underestimating Saizo's strengths. Jaffar is a ranged glass cannon, but doesn't hit as hard as the others (Hana has much higher damage output, but is limited to melee range, the mages target most characters' weaker Res stat instead of Def allowing for a better chance of killing in one round). There might be some argument for A+, but I think A is more fitting.

I'm actually more surprised at Priscilla's placement. It seems like Kindled-Fire Balm is literally the only criterion they're using for ranking staff-users.

Everything else looks pretty accurate.

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Saizo has good physical bulk and an AoE debuff, as well as Poison Strike 3 to somewhat offset his weaker damage output. I think you're underestimating Saizo's strengths. Jaffar is a ranged glass cannon, but doesn't hit as hard as the others (Hana has much higher damage output, but is limited to melee range, the mages target most characters' weaker Res stat instead of Def allowing for a better chance of killing in one round). There might be some argument for A+, but I think A is more fitting.

I'm actually more surprised at Priscilla's placement. It seems like Kindled-Fire Balm is literally the only criterion they're using for ranking staff-users.

Everything else looks pretty accurate.

The tier list is going most likely be thrown into disarray as soon as the skill inheritance thing comes about anyways. Especially for Healers, I mean obviously Priscilla's Kindled Balm isn't great, but I imagine you can just sacrifice some other healers to get the Attack ability and Balm skill you want very soon and then all the mounted healers can be the same.

46 minutes ago, hunty said:

3hYz3SI.png

I like how kazel is as good as Lyn. Makes me happy that there aren't too many sword users better than Lyn. Lucius deserves her spot. Priscilla should be next to Elise. And why is Wrys in tier b? I also like how Gordin is in A too. Jaffar should definitely be in A. Mehbecca is perfect and I need to see Ninian's stats, unless her bst is still 164 like the other 2 dancers/singers . . . . . 

Ninian is actually 3 lower (at +/- 0 boon/banewise) than the other 2 dancers. Azura has +3 speed for 3 more BST, and Olivia has Silver Sword+ for 3 more BST.

Edit: Oh, wait, ran the numbers again, she's actually only 2 less, didn't realize Light Breath+ is 13 MT rather than 12MT like Sapphire Lance+

Edited by DehNutCase

1 hour ago, hunty said:

3hYz3SI.png

I agree with Karel's placing on the tier list. His skillset is great but Ryoma, Lucina, and Marth are bonkers while Olivia and Eirika are very useful as support units. With Ninian, dancers- especially ones that can teleport across the map- are always appreciated. Jaffar seems pretty low. I don't consider him to be as good as Kagero because Kagero has poison dagger, but he is able to debuff units while being able to soften up enemies. On top of that he has better offensive stats than Saizo. I think he belongs in between Kagero and Saizo. 

Can Ninian dance after she teleports? Cause then she's retarded. If she can't then it's kinda meh. Her resistance is okayish. Her defense is kinda lame for a manakete. Fortify dragons seems pretty cool. And that light breath though? Lit

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can Ninian dance after she teleports? Cause then she's retarded. If she can't then it's kinda meh. Her resistance is okayish. Her defense is kinda lame for a manakete. Fortify dragons seems pretty cool. And that light breath though? Lit

IIRC Anna can attack after she teleports so I imagine that Ninian can dance after she teleports.