Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

41 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Everybody else is going to eat some arrows from Gordin's brave bow.

20 minutes ago, Zero1000 said:

Add in some more from Takumi's Fujin Yumi.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Oh God....It's going to be Takumi Galore. 

It's going to be hilarious if there are more archers used in this gauntlet than actual wyverns or pegasi.  All of the Takumis, Jeroges, Gordins, Kleins and (insert any said archer you would like) running rampage, taking out all of the flyers who haven't equipped Iote's Shield.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Little brother, it is dishonourable to raise your bow in a competition amongst pegasi."

(...I'll be packing Ryoma, especially in the final round where I know the enemy'll have axes. Before that, a Robin).

Edited by phineas81707

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

If anyone starting on Team Cherche wants to get a chance to use a lvl40 5* Ninian let me know and we can be friends.

I have a Ninian of my own, but I'll never say no to another one (or another friend). 

I'll also be fighting for Cherche :D (my rep is Ryoma with Fury/Vantage)

12 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Get out

Now I wish she came up with a different name, so people will stop using that cheesy line to taunt the babe Princess of Macedon!

All right I'll see myself out, geez!

Though I have to agree that it's like they ran out of names to name the wyvern. Then, again I believe that they did that to pay some sort of homage to Minerva. Even Percy's wyvern is named after Michalis in JP version so I guess that was intentionally done. Pretty cool easter egg!

11 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

What a coincidence. I am too! :D

Reveal hidden contents

I'm glad we're both in agreement about which Minerva is the best one :P

Spoiler

Great minds think alike! :rolleyes:

Debating on which of my lvl 40 baes to let y'alls borrow.  5* Ephraim or 5* Gordin? I feel like Ephraim is the obvious choice in like 99% of the cases, but this time is pretty special :O

9 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Woo! And Beruka is through to round two!

It couldn't be easier. I will cry if she manages to lose against Subaki.

Just for that, I hope she loses to Tsubaki.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Just for that, I hope she loses to Tsubaki.

I, for one, shall donate my. . .uh, someone to Tsubaki's cause.  Support the lone dude!

The match-ups are really funny.  There's the princesses, the retainers, the Awakening duo, and boss vs. underling.  This WILL be interesting (but RIP Palla).

I predict Camilla/Cordelia/Minerva in the next round, with the Retainer Rumble being the toss-up.

Edited by eclipse

So I'll put my early predictions in, just for the hell of it. I'll guess... well, it's probably not much of a guess in the case of Camilla vs Hinoka, but anyway, I guess the winners of the first round will be Camilla, Cordelia, Minerva and Beruka. Either way, Beruka will be out by the next round, and unless Cordelia faces Camilla in round two, I imagine we'll have a Camilla vs Cordelia final. Minerva might beat Cordelia if they face off in the second round, but I don't really have a good read on her popularity.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I, for one, shall donate my. . .uh, someone to Tsubaki's cause.  Support the lone dude!

The match-ups are really funny.  There's the princesses, the retainers, the Awakening duo, and boss vs. underling.  This WILL be interesting (but RIP Palla).

Out of curiosity, why Tsubaki? I recall you making a comment the other time too, something about people who know you would know why.

Meanwhile, I feel bad for Hinoka and Cherche. They're probably #3 and #4 in terms of popularity with this lineup, but they got doomed off the bat. I was almost even considering joining Cherche, but I'll probably stick to Cordelia at this point.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Hm...this is a conundrum. On one hand, I really like feathers. In fact, if I play my cards right I'll only have to wait a week to upgrade another unit to 5 stars which would be very nice indeed. So the wise choice would be to go with Camilla. And while she's not my favorite, I don't have anything against her. Minerva is definitely my favorite, and she might stand a pretty good chance of winning the first round, but I wouldn't want to have to stick with her team in the final round (if she got there) because she'd probably get crushed. 

I may have to let my greed rule my heart... Forgive me, Macedon. 

Oh and, I feel like the biggest waste here was not having a Cherche vs Minerva match-up. It's pretty much impossible at this point, but it would have been kind of funny for the memes to see Cherche facing off against her wyvern's namesake. Just to think of all the jokes that would have been possible...

14 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Out of curiosity, why Tsubaki? I recall you making a comment the other time too, something about people who know you would know why.

Meanwhile, I feel bad for Hinoka and Cherche. They're probably #3 and #4 in terms of popularity with this lineup, but they got doomed off the bat. I was almost even considering joining Cherche, but I'll probably stick to Cordelia at this point.

For this reason, which is deep, complicated, and insightful:

Spoiler

I like cute guys, and being a redhead seals the deal.

Still, it will be interesting to see who else joins up, and where.  I'll be surprised if anyone on my friends list is with me!

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

For this reason, which is deep, complicated, and insightful:

Reveal hidden contents

I like cute guys, and being a redhead seals the deal.

Still, it will be interesting to see who else joins up, and where.  I'll be surprised if anyone on my friends list is with me!

Wow... I came in expecting a deep, complicated, and insightful reason... And I got an even deeper, more complicated and insightful reason than I bargained for. Not that I blame you, I occasionally like cute guys too (I might have actually joined Leo last time if Lucina wasn't a thing) and I'm a pretty big fan of the redheaded Eliwood and Roy after all. Come to think of it, the vast majority of this Voting Gauntlet are redheads...

Well, I'm kinda rooting for Subaki to win his round and face Cordelia. Mostly because Subaki's daughter is a literal Cordelia clone, and I just want to see where the fandom would go with that particular detail. I'm also faintly hoping that someone will topple Camilla; while she's the favorite to win, I doubt her power level is the same as Lucina's. Defeating Camilla is a wee bit more realistic than the hopeless boss fight that was Lucina last time.

Edited by Ryu Yuki