Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

I see a lot of people mention fighting enemy wyvern/pegasi but it's all just people pulled off friend lists right? I mean sure, people who vote for someone are probably likely to USE that someone, but last cvoting gauntlet i was fighting all kinds of units and using all kinds of units.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

I see a lot of people mention fighting enemy wyvern/pegasi but it's all just people pulled off friend lists right? I mean sure, people who vote for someone are probably likely to USE that someone, but last cvoting gauntlet i was fighting all kinds of units and using all kinds of units.

I'm afraid this time the enemies will be floated with archers...

6 minutes ago, r_n said:

Yeah, I had a similar experience. I would run into the other lead characters, but it just wasn't that frequent. Ephraim probably had the highest appearance rate of the enemy leaders that I faced.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm surprised by the matchups. Would've made more sense to me to do wyvern vs wyvern and pegasi vs pegasi first, like they did with the previous gauntlet...

Yeah, matching up against like units first makes more sense, since it's like the primary.  Theoretically, we could wind up with a Wyvern v Wyvern final, which seems to go against what this is all about.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, matching up against like units first makes more sense, since it's like the primary.  Theoretically, we could wind up with a Wyvern v Wyvern final, which seems to go against what this is all about.

Yup. Imagine if they'd done that last time. I don't think any men would have made it out the first round :/

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Yup. Imagine if they'd done that last time. I don't think any men would have made it out the first round :/

I think Elise was beatable though. Especialy when up against Ephraim or Chrom.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Maybe whoever was facing Elise, unless it was Alphonse.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I think Elise was beatable though. Especialy when up against Ephraim or Chrom.

I did think maybe her, but I decided to keep my hyperbole xD

But if they'd paired her against Alfonse... He's just not popular, bless him.

Edit: @Rezzy - great minds and all that xD

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I did think maybe her, but I decided to keep my hyperbole xD

But if they'd paired her against Alfonse... He's just not popular, bless him.

Now that I think about it, didn't Epraim have a higher score at the end of round one then Shareena? I guess a lot of people avoided the sinking ship though.

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Now that I think about it, didn't Epraim have a higher score at the end of round one then Shareena? I guess a lot of people avoided the sinking ship though.

Sharena ended the first round with the second highest point count as best as I remember.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Go Team Minerva! Go Team Macedon! (Go Team Palla because why not)

Everybody else is going to eat some arrows from Gordin's brave bow.

So I guess there's going to be a lot of this going on:

zJBkSK.gif.e24c60b869e1452b260d1c88a487aef0.gif

You can see Gordin making a five point butt shot in the gif. If you guys don't want to be like that brigand, then you must join Team Minerva. Save yourself the butthurt. Minerva is best.

12 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

I don't think I'm gonna vote for the probable top 1 ever. I feel you only need to support the 2nd best of your faves. #TeamMinerva #ILoveThemAll #ImSorryPalla

If you vote for a less popular candidate, you'll have an easier time ranking.

I actually like Camilla somewhat.  Her borderline crazy smothering personality is interesting, and I understand the overcompensating for loving family because of a dysfunctional relationship with her own mother.  I just don't really like her outfit.

30 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cancelling the anime was a huge mistake.

Imagine if it came back now

I'd like to see an episode of Jakob doing "mop-up" then he ends up being ambushed by 3 soldiers who played dead. He beats the ax before the sword arrives. While he's still fighting the sword a Lance user comes. Just when he defeats the sword, he gets stabbed by the Lance in the back, but before the Lance guy delivers the last blow Gunter hits him up with the ax-variant shoryuken and saves Jakob's life. Then they talk about how Jakob was raised and whatnot as they go home.

(Insert fanboy/girl squee here) lol

Imagine a reiteration of Chrome vs. Ephraim anime style

Edited by Arcanite

32 minutes ago, komasa said:

Will be Hector-ing all the archers not on team Minerva. Prepare to eat axe pineapples >_>

You're on team Minerva huh? Welcome to you and your pineapples!

Death to all who oppose us, I say!

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I think you might get just a little too into these gauntlets...

What makes you think that?

Spoiler

*looks at signature*

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're on team mineral huh? Welcome to you and your pineapples!

Death to all who oppose us, I say!

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

That's right girl, cripple the competition!

Hide contents

58e3f7ca98377_Screenshot_20170404-1852331.thumb.png.25158d1fafe1ef8b598c20aa52b7a9b0.png58e3f7ebd4e54_Screenshot_20170404-1854061.thumb.png.ec65b0aea84656b64ec9ebdf20c4653a.png

(*sigh*)

I'm not surprised at this point that Camilla will win. :|

#WhyCanWeNotGetAlong

Edited by Falcom

Question, how big is the voting boost?

I just learned about that thing and it seems kinda hard supporting Minerva now since she and Hinoka is the only one i missed lol. And i doubt doing one pull is gonna cut it

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Question, how big is the voting boost?

I just learned about that thing and it seems kinda hard supporting Minerva now since she and Hinoka is the only one i missed lol. And i doubt doing one pull is gonna cut it

10 points to base score.