Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

One of the more obvious ways to not have blatant steamrolls in the Voting Gauntlet is to not put clear fan favorites in the bracket in the first place (Lucina in the March one; Camilla in this month's one).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That awful feel when you come up against three blue units and you get paired with a Ryoma and your friend's garbage Eldigan that he still hasn't moved out of his front position for some reason. It was all too much for poor Anna.

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Oh, my bad. I think I got it confused with her Ephraim beatdown. Thanks for the correction.

Even then, didn't team Ephraim burn through a lot of flags to maintain a lead over Chrom? If team Ephraim had more flags left (or if team Lucina had used up more of their flags), the score might've been closer than 4:1.

Hey guys, question... Does the friend unit is chosen along those who are in the same team ? Because for now, I just had my friend two rounds in a row, and she was on Team Hinoka too.

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

Hey guys, question... Does the friend unit is chosen along those who are in the same team ? Because for now, I just had my friend two rounds in a row, and she was on Team Hinoka too.

yes I think so. I had no friends in the same team for 2 straight battles (no one likes Subaki apparently).

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Even then, didn't team Ephraim burn through a lot of flags to maintain a lead over Chrom? If team Ephraim had more flags left (or if team Lucina had used up more of their flags), the score might've been closer than 4:1.

Yeah, that's definitely true. Ephraim probably burnt through a whole lot of flags while Lucina was probably able to sit on her stockpile the whole time due to her overwhelming wins. If Ephraim was able to blow through some flags, he would undoubtedly have done much better. Not enough to beat Lucina, most certainly not, but there's a very good chance he might have been able to put up a more respectable fight.

Chrom vs Ephraim was totally worth it though; if I was on either team I'd blow flags without regret.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

3 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

If you have people on your friends list that are on the same team as you, one of your units will be the lead from a friend on the same team. The third unit you receive is the lead from a completely random person on the same team.

If no one on your friends list is on the same team as you, both of the units you receive are the leads from completely random people on the same team.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

If you have people on your friends list that are on the same team as you, one of your units will be the lead from a friend on the same team. The third unit you receive is the lead from a completely random person on the same team.

If no one on your friends list is on the same team as you, both of the units you receive are the leads from completely random people on the same team.

Okay, make sense. Maybe I'll have Azura with me for the entire round, so. XD

Other than her, I wonder who people of SF and who are on my friend list is on the same team... Uh uh.

My friend's list is so inactive that I think only two or three of them were even around in the time frame to pick a character for the gauntlet.

That said, I'm not sure how good my IRL friends' characters are so I'm fine getting matched up with randoms. My Tsubaki is also surprisingly good, despite only being 4-star.

26 minutes ago, Orson said:

Honestly I feel that the only way to get an "honest" voting gauntlet is to get rid of the victory bonus feathers (a paltry sum but still enough to sway voters it seems).

Couldn't agree more with this. It seems that the favorite character of 19 players out of 20 is called "Feathers". The obvious vulture strategy involves two simple steps:

(1) Monitor forums until a winner clearly emerges.

(2) Join army of winner identified in step 1.

Score update:

Tsubaki: 14,727,769
Beruka: 13,365,433

EDIT: HOLY FUCK I'M RANK 48

THIS WON'T LAST BUT I MUST TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Score update:

Tsubaki: 14,727,769
Beruka: 13,365,433

Hm, this would make Eclipse happy. Still, my support to Team Subaki and Beruka; may the both of you have an excellent fight ahead of you. This will probably be the most intense fight in the entire gauntlet (Hinoka vs Cordelia vs Minerva would have been fun too).

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

so basically all votes from others together against Camilla won't be enough....I don't recall Lucina being this dominant

I think most players after first round will join Camila army

Edit: what made that Nowi a beast?

Edited by Thalyon