Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Any chance @eclipse , @Sunwoo and any other Team Subaki members could add me as in-game friend, in case there's space left on the friend lists? Having no friends in same team is rather lonely:mellow:

My id's 8160484473

43 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Cute comes first!  Though red/green hair are the colors I go craziest for (don't ask, because I legit have no clue).

That makes sense! (I don't need to ask for I agree)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also rooting for you people on Team Tsubaki. Wreck some sh*t darlings! <3 

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I think any motivational chant like "MINERVA OR BUST!" is appropriate here.

x'DD YES!!! Join the Minerva side we have cookies!!

tumblr_mc5myzRxNb1rx9233o2_500.gif

Just now, Sylphid said:

Any chance @eclipse , @Sunwoo and any other Team Subaki members could add me as in-game friend, in case there's space left on the friend lists? Having no friends in same team is rather lonely:mellow:

My id's 8160484473

I will! Name is Klayton (ingame)!

Just now, GespenstMK2S said:

Maybe the other teams are saving their flags for the fight against Camilla?

Saving flags is pointless, they get reset after each round.

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

Do we know for sure? I think they stated that the quests reset in the notifications thing. So I think you should be able to carry over feathers through each round? I might be wrong though, maybe someone else wants to chip in.

1 minute ago, GespenstMK2S said:

They do? I thought flags lasted for the entire Voting Gauntlet. No wonder they gave us daily quests for flags this time round.

I believe that's what I've heard.  There is a distinct possibility I could be talking out my ass, though.

4 minutes ago, komasa said:

I'm also rooting for you people on Team Tsubaki. Wreck some sh*t darlings! <3 

x'DD YES!!! Join the Minerva side we have cookies!!

tumblr_mc5myzRxNb1rx9233o2_500.gif

I intend to fight for Minerva proudly... in Round 3.

There's something about a pegasus knight that can get Axebreaker and Bowbreaker that makes me want to support her in Round 2. As for 1, I'm actually against you.

Edited by phineas81707

7 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

My id's 8160484473

@Sylphid I sent you a friend request. Name is Kiran and I should have a 5-star Alfonse as my leader.

I'm on Minerva's side from the start. It's nothing much, but since I brought my Michalis to 5 stars, it's only natural that I pick his little sister. :)

I was on Ephraim's side on the final round last month. I want to support her as much as I supported Ephraim back then out of free will. I just love her, and her brother is the most dashing villain around.

Meanwhile, I can't Camilla believe jumped from 60 million to 150 million in the span of an hour. Seriously, this entire Voting Gauntlet should be like Camilla vs everyone else or something. This is being really generous, because Camilla would still be winning really hard if we combined the current votes.

1 minute ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Maybe the other teams are saving their flags for the fight against Camilla?

Unlikely. Suppose that you are in a non-Camilla bracket: if you lose, you are never going to face Camilla, so better spend those flags and win. Which makes the other side spend their flags too in order to win, and so on.

Also: judging by the scores, Camilla followers seem to be almost as many as the 7 other armies combined.

5 minutes ago, The Geek said:

4 minutes ago, GespenstMK2S said:

They do? I thought flags lasted for the entire Voting Gauntlet. No wonder they gave us daily quests for flags this time round.

I'm fairly certain we simply get new quests every round, so if we spend all of our flags in one round we'll be able to get more flags in the next round.

However, you can choose to strategically save up flags, not use any in round one or two, then blow all the accumulated flags from the first two rounds on the final round.

Basically, it's the same as last gauntlet except IS doesn't give us all the total flags at once but rather in 3 sets. 

Also unrelated, but is there anyone else on SF that's on Team Cherche? Bc it's a little lonely only getting randoms every match :/

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I got to do the quests by tomorrow?

There will be a new set of quests for each round.

6 minutes ago, The Geek said:

I believe that's what I've heard.  There is a distinct possibility I could be talking out my ass, though.

The quests get reset after each round, but there's nothing saying that you can't hold flags over. If they work the same as the last Voting Gauntlet, the flags technically expire at the end of the month.

Makes me wonder how a gauntlet with Camilla, Lyn, and Lucina would go.

Slightly tangential but still kind of related. Would Camilla's fanbase be anywhere near as large if she were a guy? Same general personality (kind of smothering, yandere and obsessed with the avatar, been through concubine hell, the works) and just as fanservice-y (to girls) but a dude?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Makes me wonder how a gauntlet with Camilla, Lyn, and Lucina would go.

Slightly tangential but still kind of related. Would Camilla's fanbase be anywhere near as large if she were a guy? Same general personality (kind of smothering, yandere and obsessed with the avatar, been through concubine hell, the works) and just as fanservice-y (to girls) but a dude?

I think the personality works a lot better on a girl though.