Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nice!

Anywho, you know us robots, recharging batteries and what not. See you guys about 4-5 hours after round 2 starts!

Ahaha, as tempting that might be, my eyes expressed otherwise, and I prefer to keep my body healthy for tomorrow. :lol:

@Astellius I see. I'll make you my only Kiran friend around as my token of sympathy for you and my desire to make real friends. Otherwise it'll be hard to remember you.

Edited by Lyrai

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I finished at rank 100,001 for Camilla... I don't remember the feather rankings but I feel like that might have been right on the cusp of having a better reward... maybe I should have spent some of my loose change in feathers.... ah poop...

Final ranking for Tsubaki's army, 397. Quite a far cry from my highest point at 48, but I'm not complaining.

Just now, BANRYU said:

Damn. I finished at rank 100,001 for Camilla... I don't remember the feather rankings but I feel like that might have been right on the cusp of having a better reward... maybe I should have spent some of my loose change in feathers.... ah poop...

This is what I expected to what's become of me if I don't spend flags at all. I recommend you spend at least 100 flags if you really wanna save up while securing a position. Try not to be as stingy on the 2nd round, alright? ;):

5 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

100,001 is standard no-rank, rank. As a side note, 100 flags wasn't enough to secure a ranking in Camilla army on my off accounts. (Main got a safe 4.5k from dumping everything---very safe, since I didn't even use Camilla for half my flags---so that's 2600 feathers.)

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

No accidents this time!  Final rank 91 for Team Cherche. 

91? That's actually pretty impressive!

Congratulations! 

Just now, Arcanite said:

91? That's actually pretty impressive!

Congratulations! 

Thank you!  That's what no sleep and pouring in all your flags gets you. Time to start all over with Minerva

Ranked about 178 I think for Cherche. Though we may have lost I've got 2500 feathers so that's nice.

Also Minerva in my second account gave me a total of 2600 feathers (including the 500 win), so not blowing all my feathers yet wasn't too bad especially since I couldn't play much on that due to work/sickness.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Vaximillian, actually. I'm pretty constant with my usernames everywhere.

Ah, I got a friend request from a "Robert" at that time. Whoever Robert is, they're now my friend. However, you are also in my friend's list! You have a nice Sharena. I need to get my Sharena enough SP to learn a special attack. I should've leveled her more before promoting her (then again, I didn't know how the inheritance mechanic worked at the time, as I made her 5-star JUST as it came out). Nvm, I just taught her Night Sky, which probably is a waste because there are way better skills, but she had enough SP to learn it and it was sitting in her skill list.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

No accidents this time!  Final rank 91 for Team Cherche. 

Congratulations on reaching the 91st rank! That must be a whole lot of feathers you got there :)

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thank you!  That's what no sleep and pouring in all your flags gets you. Time to start all over with Minerva

I pray it is worth the effort and it doesn't affect your health too much. Also, welcome aboard~

Welp, I wasn't exactly expecting Cherche to win, but I have no regrets supporting my fave till the end.

Onto the Minerva train I go!

If anyone on here is Team Minerva and wants to add me, my ID is 161-430-7301 :D (Just PM me or let me know on this thread first so I know it's not some random person from Arena or the Gauntlet)

My rep is currently Julia with Bowbreaker, but I have plenty of other 5*s of every color to switch to if you request it. 

final ranking: #1792. I miss that 386 ;_;

5 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Congratulations on reaching the 91st rank! That must be a whole lot of feathers you got there :)

the way the prizes are separated, you don't get an extra bonus for being in the top 100. So long as one's in the top 1k, you're gucci, which would be the 2500 feathers, about 400 more than the next one in 1k - 5k, which grants 2100

But hey, feathers are feathers, right?

WAIT, @MaskedAmpharos Team Cherche WON?! Yusssss

Edited by Motendra

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Nvm, I just taught her Night Sky, which probably is a waste because there are way better skills, but she had enough SP to learn it and it was sitting in her skill list.

Night Sky to Glimmer isn't a bad skill for Sharena at all. It gives you the much needed edge in one-shotting tome users, or the edge in killing the otherwise "close to death" result against low DEF enemies. Especially since it is not calculated by DEF, but the damage itself.

This also goes for Draconic Aura, though. That is the one that needs to be compared.

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

I pray it is worth the effort and it doesn't affect your health too much. Also, welcome aboard~

It was 2,500 feathers which will be dumped onto my Oboro foundation. I'm used to weird sleeping schedules anyway due to so much homework and staying up all night.  If I honestly need a nap, I have a computer class where the teacher is being taught by the students, so I can just pass out then when I'm not allowed to have my phone.  If anyone wants to add me as a Friend for the sake of Macedon my ID is 266-737-1554, just let me know if you do so I don't think it's a random one.

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

WAIT, @MaskedAmpharos Team Cherche WON?! Yusssss

Oh dear, perhaps I should have chosen my words more carefully.

Nope, she lost :/

I meant to say something more along the lines of "I have no regrets supporting her even though I never really thought she would win"

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Around 1500th for Beruka here. Was aiming for the top 1000 originally but I fell too far behind and decided to hold onto my last 200 flags: they weren't quite enough to break 1000 so -400 feathers for me.

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Unfortunately, no, but she was fighting until the very end.

Indeed.  :(

I mean, I sort of guessed the outcome from Cherche vs. Cordelia beforehand, but still - we fought bravely.

Now then - once round 2 begins I'll be off to Team Camilla.
Because like Banryu I also like Camilla. Plus, I have her on my roster

Edited by Tactician_Iris

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Welp, I wasn't exactly expecting Cherche to win, but I have no regrets supporting my fave till the end.

Onto the Minerva train I go!

If anyone on here is Team Minerva and wants to add me, my ID is 161-430-7301 :D (Just PM me or let me know on this thread first so I know it's not some random person from Arena or the Gauntlet)

My rep is currently Julia with Bowbreaker, but I have plenty of other 5*s of every color to switch to if you request it. 

Added (I'm Kiran with a Sharena out front).

4 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Night Sky to Glimmer isn't a bad skill for Sharena at all. It gives you the much needed edge in one-shotting tome users, or the edge in killing the otherwise "close to death" result against low DEF enemies. Especially since it is not calculated by DEF, but the damage itself.

This also goes for Draconic Aura, though. That is the one that needs to be compared.

I'll probably seek to give her Glimmer, then. Glad that'll work out. With respect to teaching her Night Sky just now, I was just thinking "any skill is better than no skill." Now, I can claim it was planned!

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It was 2,500 feathers which will be dumped onto my Oboro foundation. I'm used to weird sleeping schedules anyway due to so much homework and staying up all night.  If I honestly need a nap, I have a computer class where the teacher is being taught by the students, so I can just pass out then when I'm not allowed to have my phone.  If anyone wants to add me as a Friend for the sake of Macedon my ID is 266-737-1554, just let me know if you do so I don't think it's a random one.

Added. I'm Kiran with Sharena out front.

Just now, Tactician_Iris said:

I mean, I sort of guessed the outcome from Cherche vs. Cordelia beforehand, but still - we fought bravely.

Welcome to the team. I'm just here because none of the contestants interest me too much and because free feathers. Yeah I'm pretty much devoid of a soul. Almost did consider joining Cordelia though, because I actually have her and wouldn't have minded losing if it was at the finals. But yeah... She's next on Camilla's list.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

NO!

Join team Minerva!

I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have free pancakes and tacos!

And red eye contacts to get into the spirit of battle!

Edited by Arcanite