Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh sorry, I was talking about how both Lucina and Camilla have a lot more votes compared to their adversaries since the difference is too big.

I read this in a completely different way than you may have intended. 

Although, I'm hoping the next gauntlet has Armors or Archers vs Mages just do we have a chance to pull Linde / Hector in focus.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Thats true, but it also begs the question of whether its even possible to rank high in EVERY round. In the first, the highest I ever got to was 275, before dropping back to 826. 2nd round, I trailed a bit and ended at 1,723. Mind you that I go full out every round, without holding back (for better or worse). Not in the sense that I splurge it all at once, just that even while trying to pace myself, I always end up running out eventually

I suppose I shouldn't complain, considering the total amount of feathers earned from this, but considering how the only time I can ever gain over 20K was due to the gauntlet rewards.... I can't help but feel a little stingy for it

Heee... so you're a robot. I'm still just an ordinary person on the inside. I gotta sleep and rest well. :)

Also, @Astellius, your Glimmer made me OHKO a Lucina (39 -> 58), so thumbs up for that one~

Edit: @MrSmokestack, I would love to see a voting gauntlet of archers vs tomes vs dagger (any two of them). I really need a good archer!

Edited by Lyrai

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I read this in a completely different way than you may have intended.

Although, I'm hoping the next gauntlet has Armors or Archers vs Mages just do we have a chance to pull Linde / Hector in focus.

Yeah sorry, most of the time I have problems at translating what I want to say.

I would like that, I want more chances to find a Klein, even a 4* Klein will be very welcomed

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

Heee... so you're a robot. I'm still just an ordinary person on the inside. I gotta sleep and rest well. :)

Also, @Astellius, your Glimmer made me OHKO a Lucina (39 -> 58), so thumbs up for that one~

I'm a robot too ;)

Lyrai is the only human here.

Spoiler

Jk

Speaking of robots, I must rest/recharge so let the record show I left with a rank of 507 @ 312.6k

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yeah sorry, most of the time I have problems at translating what I want to say.

I would like that, I want more chances to find a Klein, even a 4* Klein will be very welcomed

I'm not sure you know what I mean...

Spoiler

It was an inside joke. Specifically the Camilla and Lucina thing. For two big reasons.

19 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Edit: @MrSmokestack, I would love to see a voting gauntlet of archers vs tomes vs dagger (any two of them). I really need a good archer!

Oh, I still get my time to rest.... after all of life's obligations that admittedly, I might have taken on too many, in that I dont always get enough. Just in the occasional times of the day where I have a minute to myself, I at least try to squeeze a few. I DOES get problematic when I'm the middle of a battle and get a phone call, however

50 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...We're metagaming popularity contest.

Something weird happened along the way.

We're a Fire Emblem Community, it's natural to do this :P

7 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I really miss the days where I got blue units on my team.

Went Minerva x2 + Michalis vs Lucina, Karel, and Tiki.

Barely won with only 1 Minerva alive. At 3 hp.

This keeps on happening to me

I feel your pain. The same keeps happening to me...

Are we friends? I have a Reinhardt with Death Blow I'm more than happy to lend out to ORKO just about all reds and archers (I have several other 5*s of every color, so feel free to request something else). 

EDIT: Just gonna stick this here anyways: friend code is 161-430-7301, Heroes name is Amphy (though PM me or respond here if you add me so I know it's not some random Arena/Gauntlet person)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I feel your pain. The same keeps happening to me...

Are we friends? I have a Reinhardt with Death Blow I'm more than happy to lend out to ORKO just about all reds and archers (I have several other 5*s of every color, so feel free to request something else). 

I don't think I have you added, though I also do have people with Reinhardts on my list so it's just RNG fucking me over. My IRL friend actually modelled her Reinhardt after mine (with Reposition), haha.

DB Reinhardt sounds baller, though. I want mine to have it, but the only Klein I have is my 5* lv 40 and I'm very unwilling to sacrifice any of those.

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

I don't think I have you added, though I also do have people with Reinhardts on my list so it's just RNG fucking me over. My IRL friend actually modelled her Reinhardt after mine (with Reposition), haha.

DB Reinhardt sounds baller, though. I want mine to have it, but the only Klein I have is my 5* lv 40 and I'm very unwilling to sacrifice any of those.

I mean you should still add me bc I could always use more SF friends. Not that you have to, of course.

I heard you like Ryoma, could I bait you with mine?

What's your rep, actually, out of curiosity?

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean you should still add me bc I could always use more SF friends. Not that you have to, of course.

I heard you like Ryoma, could I bait you with mine?

What's your rep, actually, out of curiosity?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279405435826601994/298981075839877141/Screenshot_20170404-204326.png
My number in the link. Let me know what your summoner's name is so I don't accidentally delete.

I'm repping with Jaffar atm. Colorless seem to be rare (at least, I've always had to use my own Takumi to complete those) and I'm trying to strike that balance between baiting people into dying to my defense team (with Reinhardt in it, but people can't know that until they click!) and not using someone green. I was giving Rein out for quite a while until I saw I had no defense wins and I'm like, shit.

Edit: just saw your edit. Lumi with a Jaffar should be me. It is a weird Jaffar that works really well with Ninos. I put Rally Def/Fortify Res on him.

Edited by Thor Odinson

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279405435826601994/298981075839877141/Screenshot_20170404-204326.png
My number in the link. Let me know what your summoner's name is so I don't accidentally delete.

I'm repping with Jaffar atm. Colorless seem to be rare (at least, I've always had to use my own Takumi to complete those) and I'm trying to strike that balance between baiting people into dying to my defense team (with Reinhardt in it, but people can't know that until they click!) and not using someone green. I was giving Rein out for quite a while until I saw I had no defense wins and I'm like, shit.

Added! My name's Amphy :D

I've secured like 20-30 defense wins this season, so it honestly doesn't matter who I have as my rep anymore haha

If there's somebody on team Minerva running a colorless leader, can we be friends? I haven't gotten any colorless ally at all nor do I have colorless friends who are in Minerva's army.

My FC is: 2147350585

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Added! My name's Amphy :D

I've secured like 20-30 defense wins this season, so it honestly doesn't matter who I have as my rep anymore haha

Nice.

I don't know why but defense wins are really hard to secure for me. IS metrics when

ROFL, got impatient with the colorless quest and decided to run Lissa (the only other colorless options I have are Wrys, Felicia, and Virion) to finish off the task (was at 4/5 in progress). Got grouped with a friend's Eldigan and a random's Ninian and faced off against a Michalis and 2 female Corrins on Ursula's story map. Eldigan baited and wiped out Michalis. Ninian danced for Eldigan and he hit the closest female Corrin hard enough to put her into KO range for Lissa's Gravity staff. Other female Corrin KOs Eldigan. Ninian KOs the female Corrin in the following enemy phase.

I keep getting all green teams versus all red. People are running a lot of red and green. (...is it Christmas?) Decided to switch my lead to Peri.

I honestly though I would lose my rank once I ran out of flags. (I'm still convinced it'll happen.) But on account one for Team Camilla, I'm ranked 4,531 in the army and 1,946 overall. I'm hoping to stay within the 10,000 range for both. On account two for Team Minerva, I'm ranked 1,281 in the army and 38,779 overall. (I don't have data for this phone, so I can't take it out with me, but that's still not bad.) I still have about 115 more flags for Minerva.

So maybe things will turn out okay for me. (I'll probably sleep and drop like...50,000 in ranks. XD) I just need 4,600 feathers for my next 5 star upgrade on both accounts, so I've got my fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, Silith13 said:

If you guys are running into as many reds as I am then my Ursula is having a field day.

Nah I keep fighting blues and once in a while some takumis and some reds

Fury Nino kills them all

ALLLLLLL!!!!!!

So I'm glad my few friends in Team Minerva has this maxed out Hector, saved my hide a lot of times....

..Except when I had 2 Minervas + said Hector against 3 Reds and 1 of them was Triangle Adept Selena :(

Edited by mcsilas