Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Your puns are bad.

Reclassing Draug should most definitely be canon, though. Dude has like no defense.

He can still CHOKES the points in 12 though.

Because class B defense base is PRETTY GOOD

Also reclassing is definitely canon, a quote from Archanean Legends 4:20 says "With his sanic speed, Wendell use his 21 Speed to double wielding his sword of thunder. Wendell proceed to ride his magnificent Wyvern to duel the strongest Hero of Macedon all by himself. With his trusty pope chokeslam +4 Iron Spear , Wendell won the duel that lasts 3 days and 3 night. This impressive feat of strength is such that the army of Macedon surrendered the next day, and Wendell is rewarded on his valor with a Master Seal, with Wendell stating "I could probably end this fight sooner if i was younger and have 2 more speed!" although LTC historians argued its because Caeda just one shot the boss of the chapter and Marth seized the base"

God damnit Caeda

Edited by JSND

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I would put it more towards Leo and Ephraim as I don't foresee Beruka upsetting the match and taking the lead. Subaki would most likely be leading by a small margin for the rest of the round. 

You're forgetting the fact that Ephraim widened the gap by like 100 million by the end. Meanwhile Beruka and Subaki is still pretty close. Ephraim started out with a 17 million point lead. Subaki vs. Beruka is one of a kind, first nail biter that took place first round.

3 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

That's why I'll join Minerva if Cordellia doesn't win next round. (Which she won't).

Yes my good man! You know the places to be!

So after this round is over I'm gonna go to either Cordelia or Minerva. Cordelia because she did well for me when I played awakening or Minerva because she has the best chance to beat Camilla. Regardless of what happens I'm not going Camilla because I hate the character. Overt fan service bothers me and that's what Camilla is. 

4 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

So after this round is over I'm gonna go to either Cordelia or Minerva. Cordelia because she did well for me when I played awakening or Minerva because she has the best chance to beat Camilla. Regardless of what happens I'm not going Camilla because I hate the character. Overt fan service bothers me and that's what Camilla is. 

A wise choice.

GLORY TO MACEDON! DOWN WITH NOHR! MINERVA OR BUST!

1 minute ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

But at least we'll have our honor! Or something like that.

I fully intend to do my part to at least weaken the juggernaut. We may not win, but we must give it our all to slow her down.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I fully intend to do my part to at least weaken the juggernaut. We may not win, but we must give it our all to slow her down.

After this round I'm joining Cordelia to try to make Camilla waste Flags. (Not that it will matter or work) We can attempt to weaken Camilla before the last round.

Edited by predator_21476
Grammar Corrections

5 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Honor? ...Count Dorias, you fanboys are not the only ones fighting this battle. Some of us don't appreciate having your votes one-sidedly forced upon us.

That doesn't sound as well as i imagine

1 minute ago, predator_21476 said:

After this round I'm join Cordelia to try to make Camilla waste Flags. (Not that it will matter or work) We can attempt to weaken Camilla before the last round.

Most of Cordelia's team seems to be saving them. Not saying the odds are good, but it's worth a shot.

9 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Or something like that? :facepalm:

We might lose the final round, but if there is some miracle or chance in the face of defeat, I will do anything and everything to defeat the wicked witch of the Nohr!

For honor! For Macedon! In the name of the Princess!

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

aren't you guys taking this a little bit....too seriously?

all I can think of is how to maximize my rewards (feathers) :D:

You must be new here

*looks at signature*

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Most of Cordelia's team seems to be saving them. Not saying the odds are good, but it's worth a shot.

I think basically everyone is I burned some flags for Palla and I'm in the top 1000. It also could be that this gauntlet has a significantly lower profile so less people are participating in it.

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

aren't you guys taking this a little bit....too seriously?

all I can think of is how to maximize my rewards (feathers) :D:

Well, I'm sitting on almost 50K since I can't decide who to promote (suggestions welcome).

2 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

I think basically everyone is I burned some flags for Palla and I'm in the top 1000. It also could be that this gauntlet has a significantly lower profile so less people are participating in it.

True, without names like Lucina, Chrom, Ephraim, and Eirika, as well as not being the first, interest may have died down.

1 minute ago, XhenD said:

that's easy...you should promote Draug

...uh, I think I'll pass.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I'm sitting on almost 50K since I can't decide who to promote (suggestions welcome).

Nino, Nowi, F corrin, M robin, marth, eirika, Eliwood maybe, cherche is okay, Michalis, kagero is nice too. If you have any of these characters do it.

But this is the wrong thread for such a question anyway

(I'm also sitting on 36,000)

8 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

After this round I'm joining Cordelia to try to make Camilla waste Flags. (Not that it will matter or work) We can attempt to weaken Camilla before the last round.

Your sacrifice in the name of victory shall be remembered fondly. May your Axebreaker ring true. *Salute*

@Arcanite You might want to update that sig.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Your sacrifice in the name of victory shall be remembered fondly. May your Axebreaker ring true. *Salute*

@Arcanite You might want to update that sig.

Yeah but, after the chromrades thought they could beat us, I wanted to make sure that this forever stayed as a memory of the epic battle

*sigh* but if you insist

Just now, Arcanite said:

Yeah but, after the chromrades thought they could beat us, I wanted to make sure that this forever stayed as a memory of the epic battle

*sigh* but if you insist

...Well, who says you don't keep all of them?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Well, who says you don't keep all of them?

Cause the whole point of the mind trick is to make you do one thing, or more consecutively. I can't tell people to join team Minerva and Team Ephraim at the same time. It would be too confusing!

I'm changing it back when this is over though.

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Frenzify said:

I may just start spending flags, at this point. I wanna use them for Beruka, and I can't do that if I save them, and she loses this round. :p

Well well well!

Look who it is!

I'm hoping you guys win, I want to crush your leader's head with an ax myself!