Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

29 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, someone asked about Cordelia, why do so many of you like Minerva? Or are you just showboating?

Minerva is very much one of the best characters in the Archanea, toppled with a GREAT design, in addition to being a good unit that happens to start off with the STRONGEST  AXE WEAPON IN THE SERIES off of just pure might. I started the series with both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, so naturally, I'd have an affinity to her. I'd be very surprised and shocked to see anyone who could find a reason to NOT like her, unless its just that they don't like wyverns.

Plus, she's the OG!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Minerva is very much one of the best characters in the Archanea, toppled with a GREAT design, in addition to being a good unit that happens to start off with the STRONGEST  AXE WEAPON IN THE SERIES off of just pure might. I started the series with both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, so naturally, I'd have an affinity to her. I'd be very surprised and shocked to see anyone who could find a reason to NOT like her, unless its just that they don't like wyverns.

Plus, she's the OG!

One of the favorite things about her was that she was willing to fight her own brother for the good of her nation and what was morally correct. While I respect the Camus archetype for their loyalty in and of itself, it is a bit pig-headed, too. Minerva lacks no loyalty for Macedon, but knows what she needs to do to truly protect it.

1 hour ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

Would you guys surrender right now, there is no way that we can win this.

I wish I saw this earlier.

Spoiler

Who do you think we are? A coalition of wusses? A bunch of morons? You think we came here to give up? HUH!?!?!?!?

NEVER GIVE UP! QUITTERS NEVER WIN! CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN TOP!

A (not very) wise person once said, "Always gonna be a uphill battle". And that's exactly what this is. BUT WILL WE GIVE UP? NO!!!!!!!

FOR DIGNITY!

FOR HONOR!

FOR OUR PRINCESS, MINERVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!?

FOR MACEDONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you're talking to team Cordelia and not us.

But even if you are talking to team cordelia, there's not a doubt in my kind that they didn't give up. They're playing it smart. Saving their flags to help us beat down the Camillians.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I wish I saw this earlier.

Reveal hidden contents

Who do you think we are? A coalition of wusses? A bunch of morons? You think we came here to give up? HUH!?!?!?!?

NEVER GIVE UP! QUITTERS NEVER WIN! CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN TOP!

A (not very) wise person once said, "Always gonna be a uphill battle". And that's exactly what this is. BUT WILL WE GIVE UP? NO!!!!!!!

FOR DIGNITY!

FOR HONOR!

FOR OUR PRINCESS, MINERVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!?

FOR MACEDONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you're talking to team Cordelia and not us.

But even if you are talking to team cordelia, there's not a doubt in my kind that they didn't give up. They're playing it smart. Saving their flags to help us beat down the Camillians.

I kind of wanted to give up when I woke up that first morning (or was at least disheartened). It seemed so pointless. I planned to throw everything at Camilla this round, but I decided to regroup instead and wait for a last stand in alliance with Team Minerva and the others who oppose Camilla. Well, I did use some flags for Cordelia, but I still have 2,000. Unfortunately, I have no Minerva to boost my score.

Edited by Arthur97

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

^Hmmm, maybe I should join Team Camila when you give out that kind of reasons.

You say this, but just remember, one of them would do all that they can to protect you; the other wouldn't hesitate to slaughter you in the most brutal way possible. You may be on her side, but she on yours?

Spoiler

VNkwa5H.jpg

Edited by Motendra

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I don't get it. Why's that so odd?

idk, I don't think I've seen a Takumi with anything but Fujin Yumi.

It doesn't strike me as a very good choice either.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Did you win?

yeah but the Takumi wasn't very helpful.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The second round is about to conclude! Do your last battle for the while and prepare to regroup and reform!

THIS IS IT

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN 

3 MINUTES MORE UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND IS HERE

Just now, Dylan Corona said:

I was going to join team Camila, as I was on her underlings team...but for some reason during this last round I found myself clicking on Minerva...

Go Team Minerva!

YESH!

Prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen!

Feathers inbound!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

YESH!

Prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen!

Feathers inbound!

I've also saved up over 500 Flags, figure if I charge in, in the early rounds, with all my flags, maybe that would help? haha. I picked the winning team last time, even though I don't like Lucy, so this time I went with the underdog.

Edited by Dylan Corona

And it's done! The three-hours armistice is in effect, all the participants are encouraged to have some rest.

I didn't spend my flags much (have exactly a thousand left) and my rank isn't that high: 1,100 feathers for rank 37,842 for something like 15,700 points.
Plus additional 500 feathers because the princess of Macedon is just that awesome and generous.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

And it's done! The three-hours armistice is in effect, all the participants are encouraged to have some rest.

I didn't spend my flags much (have exactly a thousand left) and my rank isn't that high: 1,100 feathers for rank 37,842 for something like 15,700 points.
Plus additional 500 feathers because the princess of Macedon is just that awesome and generous.

I'm finishing up the 8th stratum quest now. By the start of the finals I'll have 2,220 flags. It's gonna be bloody. It's gonna get Nasty. And I'll have a boatload of feathers! 

I'm gonna rep my new and improved (soon level 40) Nino this time around. If she isn't level 40, I'll use M Robin instead!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

You say this, but just remember, one of them would do all that they can to protect you; the other wouldn't hesitate to slaughter you in the most brutal way possible. You may be on her side, but she on yours?

Reveal hidden contents

VNkwa5H.jpg

Given the kind of character, she is, yeah probably.

Anyways, I'm kind of bummed out how one sided Cordelia vs Camila was, especially since they share the same placement as Chrom & Ephraim.

YEEESSS! Barely squeezed in at the last second. Rank #979 on my team. 2,500 feathers for me. Mwhahahaha.

(Though no army victory feathers... ;-;)

Good luck guys. I'm most likely going to sit back and watch before I jump into the fray. Let's at least pressure team Camilla.

Since I have neither of the two ladies, and I kinda aim towards the highest reward in feathers after Subaki's demise, I now stand in front of the decision whether I'll get more than 500 feathers extra on Team Minerva compared to Camilla's free win bonus. Not that it really matters with my lowish 5XX extra flags Hmmm....

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Since I have neither of the two ladies, and I kinda aim towards the highest reward in feathers after Subaki's demise, I now stand in front of the decision wether I'll get more than 500 feathers extra on Team Minerva compared to Camilla's free win bonus. Not that it really matters with my lowish 5XX extra flags Hmmm....

Everything counts for the best princess out there. Join the Red Dragoon!

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

YEEESSS! Barely squeezed in at the last second. Rank #979 on my team. 2,500 feathers for me. Mwhahahaha.

(Though no army victory feathers... ;-;)

Good luck guys. I'm most likely going to sit back and watch before I jump into the fray. Let's at least pressure team Camilla.

Psh, I ain't sittin back for jack!

As soon as the flood gates open, I'm pouring in my feathers like it's Lemonade on a hot day.

It'll be interesting to see how high I rank, just from doing the "save from the beginning" strat.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Reveal hidden contents

VNkwa5H.jpg

Think about this, though: Are you more likely to be slaughtered by Camilla when you're on her side... or when you're on Minerva's side? Note that, because Camilla's the one winning, she's the one slaughtering regardless.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

I spent my free flags in the last moments of this bracket, in order to remain in the top 50k. It sure was close, I ranked 49,354.... And I've put a lot of effort into playing every 30 minutes.

You spent your free flags?

Spoiler

Weakling

I don't even remember what exact rank I was in. All I know is, I only got 900 feathers, if I'm remembering correctly. Lol

5 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Since I have neither of the two ladies, and I kinda aim towards the highest reward in feathers after Subaki's demise, I now stand in front of the decision whether I'll get more than 500 feathers extra on Team Minerva compared to Camilla's free win bonus. Not that it really matters with my lowish 5XX extra flags Hmmm....

It'll be easier to rank on team Minerva.

Spoiler

But on the less serious side, I believe it was Sunwoo who said:

"Screw feathers and winning!"

Wise words, he said. And I agree! SCREW FEATHERS AND WINNING! #REPPING THE SQUAD #WEDEMBOYZ #WEDEMGIRLZ #MACEDON #TEAM MINERVA #WYVERN RIDE OR DIE #DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!